Broken [Closed-Please Delete]

hitman61live

(I'm going to use an RP style I'm used to...)

Many ponies have a wonderful Hearts and Hooves day, but there are always those few who have nopony to celebrate with.

Meet Star Fire, a pegasus born to..well fly. There was one thing he couldn't get to float, though. His relationships. He's been with many mares, a griffon, and that one odd time at the bar...a colt. End the end, he found another mare, one that was beautiful, kind, and caring. She stayed with him through thick and thin until the worst day of Star's life. She was struck by a speeding food cart moving down a hill, many of her bones broken.

She didn't survive.

Today, is Hearts and Hooves day, in Ponyville. And he sits on a bench in the park alone...sobbing away his day.

(This is where the difference comes in- a character sheet) :

Name:

Creature (If pony, add type) :

Looks:

Short Bio:

Other:

(This is my first RP on this site, so I might mess up with some things.)

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] slowly flapped her wings, close to the ground but feeling like streching her wings as she spotted a colt sitting on a bench, sobbing his day away. [/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]She instantly felt the need to say sorry a thousand times even though she'd never seen him a day of her life, trotting over to him and slowly nudging him.~ [/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]U-Um, sir... You're clearly... N-Not okay, I won't ask what's wrong but... U-Uhm, here...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]//She reached into the armor of her hoof, slowly handing him a heart shaped chocolate.~ [/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I'm sorry for.. Whatever, u-uhm, happened...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

[colour=#FFA07A]Full Name[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]:WhiteFeather[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Age[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]:Filly [17][/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Creature[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]:Pony | Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]Cutie Mark[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]:

iaza11847729312400.png[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Gender[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]:Filly[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]Short Bio[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]:[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]WhiteFeather has always been quite shy, so she never really had a ColtFriend, people still give her things on Hearts & Hooves Day, though. Usually chocolate[/colour].

[colour=#ffa07a]Mission[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]:WhiteFeather is visiting Ponyville to shop, her hometown in Solistice Heights so she could never leave there for a long time or she'd get home sick but she planned on staying for a few days, it couldn't hurt to give a colt a try, or a filly... Would it?[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Description:[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]

iaza11847716704600.png[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] smiled gently and slowly pulled him into a light hug, then she stepped back and nodded at him before turning away, going to buy chocolate for her friends.[/colour]

Name: Gordon Freeman

Creature: Human

Gender Male

Looks refer to photo:

Gordonfreeman.jpg

Bio: Not much is known about Gordon. He is famous for defeating the oppressive CP (Civilian Protection). Prior to this huge accomplishment, Gordon worked for Black Mesa Laboratories conducting experiments with radioactive objects like uranium. He has awakened once again, and currently has no job known to public.

Other: Gordon is easily recognized for his skills with astrophysics and weapons, the crowbar being his most infamous.

(Assuming this character is okay. If not, I'll use a different one.)

• Like 1

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] flapped her wings, flying for a bit until she reached the store she was looking for yawning and stretching before she went in, by the time she came back she had a bag of candy in her mouth trotting over to a near by bench and eating a heart candy as she teared up a bit letting herself think about a few things starting to sing, "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]For better for worse, this love must be cursed...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] dropped a few candies off for her friends, before she decided to go back home to Solistice Heights, though, being here was fun... She just flew up to a cloud and layed on it, singing. "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]When you come to me and you smile... Suddenly I feel as if everything's ok, na na na na na na na na na na..., love can be a delicate thing... True love has a power that's unbelievably real, hogging the heart... Of true emotions that you feel...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

Star continued to walk, dodging ponies carrying pink heart-shaped boxes, flowers, and cards. Many would offer him condolences for his loss, but he only asked them to 'please leave me alone'. Star continued along the way, until he heard singing. his right ear perked to the right, as he listened. "That voice sounds familiar-ish," he whispered.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] blushed, looking down as she immediatly shut up, looking away.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It was me, sorry... D-Did I disturb you...?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

(first RP ever XO)

Name:Midnight Darkfire

Creature:unicorn

Apperence:Black coat with a Dark red mane,also has Reddish-pinkish eyes, averege pony height

Bio: very lonely unicorn who lives by himself,staying in solitude for extended periods of time,hasnt had any special someponies in his life, nor has many friends he also loves music, sitting for hours just coming up with lyrics for new songs.

midnight decides to walk outside for some fresh air for once, until he found out it was hearts and hooves day, he tried to return to his home, but he just sits there, under a tree wayning in his sorrow

• Like 2

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] slowly tried to blink away her sleepyness away, rubbing her eyes as her long eyelashes shifted and she fixed them, then she opened her eyes completely once she saw who he was blushing darker.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]O-Oh my, hello...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]M-My name is WhiteFeather... You heard me singing....?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] yawned lightly, looking at the sky.~[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]V-Very...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] giggled lightly, drooping her wings a bit.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I think I should sleep on this cloud...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

He looks at her, slightly concerned. "Are you sure? You never know when they will schedule a downpour or storm. There are also no blankets to cover with...not including the cloud itself." Star stops, realizing he's rambling. "S-sorry, I'll leave you be if you want. Though, if you want a bed, I have a guest room in my house."