Broken [Closed-Please Delete]

hitman61live

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] slowly squeaked as she touched the ground, raising her head and slowly getting up as she stumbled a bit looking around for the guest room.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-Where...?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Nnnn....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] just flopped onto the bed of the guest room, telling him [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]thank you[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] about a million times before she drifted off to sleep, curled up in the covers.~[/colour]

[colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] woke up early in the morning, falling out of the bed as she yelped wincing and trying to get up since she was tangled inside the sheets.~ "[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]D-Darn...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

"Ahh, it has been too long since I was last in the HEV suit..." Gordon says to himself as he wanders the streets.

"Emergency systems online." The suit's computer announced.

"I kinda figured that out, since the Geiger counter is a little active." Gordon responded. He checked his armaments:

A 9mm pistol

A crowbar

"Not exactly an armory." The Freeman commented. He looked around, trying to get his bearings. "One thing I know...this is definitely NOT City 17. I'd better ask the locals for guidance..."

Gordon walked around, looking for anyone who might live nearby. There were indeed houses, but no human activity.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] nodded slowly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I'm going to get some fresh air, ok....?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" She shouted, then she silently flapped her wings going outside as she yawned, but she flew straight into something and she yelped loudly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Y-You're not a pony?![/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It was...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] backed up a bit, looking up at the strange creature.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-What are you...?[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Gordon replied "I would say the same to you, but considering that I do not wish to be rude..."

He regained his composure, and said "I am human. I can tell by looking at you that you are a pegasus, am I correct?"

The Freeman sat down, and repositioned his glasses

midnight looks up from his dozing off under the tree, he looks around and sees a strange creature in a orange suit, talking to a pegasus.

"Is that a...Human?" Midnight says to himself, he has heard about these strange creatures but never thought they were real."If it is, then i had so many questions to ask him!"Midnight once again says to himself, he was always astounded by humans and was very exited to see one here in ponyville!

Midnight slowly trots up to a nearby bush and hides, due to his majorly shy nature he doesnt actually have many social skills so he is timid to speak with him as he enters the bush, he makes a few noises due to the bushs thorns pricking him.

Midnight sees the human get up and look at the bush as he walks toward it, midnight tries to run away but he stumbles and falls, as the human looks at him, bewildered. Midnight stands up, takes a breath and says "Um....uhh...Hi"

"Nervous, are we?" Gordon says pulls up Midnight. He smiles (Not something he does often) and says "Is it really that much of a shock that I'm--"

He trails off in mid-sentence, and listens intently. The smile vanishes as he looks around. "Oh god...I hope the CP aren't back..." He says as he draws his pistol, and walks past Midnight. He turns on the suit's flashlight, and pulls the trigger when he sees a headcrab.

Gahh! screams Midnight, "What is that in your hand? And what just happened to that thing? What IS that thing?"

Midnight iseems very confused, he walks over to it and looks at it "is it from the ever free forest?" he asks himself "Ive never seen this creature around before, and its not one of the creatures fluttershy takes care of"Midnight is not very confortable with the situation at hand.

"I will answer each question individually." Gordon says as he turns the safety on the pistol.

"That thing I just shot is a headcrab. They jump onto your head and...kill you. They take control of the body once the body is dead, and turn a zombie out of it. It comes from the CP labs..." Gordon says calmly. He holsters the 9mm and says "That device was a gun, a 9mm Pistol to be precise."

(OOC Im sooo confused right now, i thought this was supposed to be like a love story thing lol but.....gosh im confused)

"Ok whats a "gun" and how did you get here?"

(it is, but I allowed creatures instead of just ponies. A human with a gun is fine. As long as it doesn't shoot another pony -_-)