Broken [Closed-Please Delete]

hitman61live

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] blushed and looked around, shying away from all this commotion.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]S-Sorry, I don't... R-Really know....I-It's a 'human' or s-something....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

• Like 1

(Gordon PROTECTS things! He wouldn't shoot something that obviously respects him lol)

Gordon Holsters the gun before saying "I only just got lost. I was on my way to a place called City 14...but I found my way here instead. There must be a reason for it, though I am not sure why they would have awakened me randomly..."

He looks at the other ponies and says "I am guessing that nobody here has heard of City 14, am I correct in assuming so?" He walks out to the street as he speaks, looking for the Citadel of City 17.

(Gordon PROTECTS things! He wouldn't shoot something that obviously respects him lol)

Gordon Holsters the gun before saying "I only just got lost. I was on my way to a place called City 14...but I found my way here instead. There must be a reason for it, though I am not sure why they would have awakened me randomly..."

He looks at the other ponies and says "I am guessing that nobody here has heard of City 14, am I correct in assuming so?" He walks out to the street as he speaks, looking for the Citadel of City 17.

"Hmmmmmm" midnight ponders, "I've never heard of it, do you have anything to reference it? By my guess you had to pass through here to get to your city 17, but how? I didn't even know there were humans on this planet, let alone equestria"

Midnight looks around " perhaps I can help you on this little endeavour" Midnight says

Gordon crosses his arms and says "Unless you happen t know how to identify radioactive material, and how to stay away from the Combine..."

He then looks around sharply, the Geiger counter on his suit clicking loudly.

Gordon signals for quiet by holding up one hand, the other drawing the crowbar. "That sound is my suit's Geiger counter. It clicks like this when radioactive material is nearby...Usually the combine are near when it goes off, which is why I reach for a weapon..."

He then looks over in Whitefeather's direction, and shouts "Get down!" before lunging at what looked like a four legged ant. He jumps onto the antlion, and bashes it with the crowbar relentlessly. After a few swings, the antlion lay motionless, ans Gordon says "Are there any beaches or large bodies of sand nearby?"