New possible creatures in Mane RP?

aFlatmajor

FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING IN SEASON 3!!

HERE BE SPOILERS...

Well, as you can see in the title, my question regards the use of

Crystal ponies

in World of Equestria. This is more or less directed to the board admins of Canterlot, the people that run it or what ever. Well, what do you think about this?

Crystal Ponies...Not much are really known about them. To our knowledge they are, well, crystal ponies. We don't know their customs, their ways, or just about anything in depth about them. So I'm already doubting the use of them in Canterlot, for now at least.

But let's just say you will allow them. If you plan on making these ponies welcome for RP, when do you plan on doing it? After more is explained about these mysterious ponies or just when the episode that revolves around them comes out? Personally, I don't think crystal ponies would be a bad thing, except for the App forum becoming littered with them...And then them possibly being over used and we'll have an over population of crystal ponies. Though, none of this will happen for a fact if they aren't allowed.

So, what do you think? Should they be allowed in Canterlot?

If yes, prepare for them to come flooding in. If no, prepare for possibly dissapointed bronies who will get over it because they're too busy watching MLPFiM to get mad. :D

~Silver Wisp

1. Since the opening Season 3 two-parter hasn't aired yet, shouldn't there be spoiler warnings?

2. Personally, I don't think an influx of crystal pony apps isn't a bad thing at all. It should be expected that we RPers want a piece of the crystal pie for ourselves. :D

Whatever the decision those of us on the RP team make in regards to crystal ponies, we're going to have to wait and see what happens in the actual episodes first. :)

I think it all depends entirely on what happens in the show. The Mane RP strives to respect canon as much as it can though; if crystal ponies are to become a key part of the world of the show canon Equestria, I am sure we will be happy to allow our Mane RP Equestria to reflect this.

And if we do allow crystal ponies and it leads to an app explosion, that's a problem we'll have to deal with when it's here. :P

Ah come on! I'm doing everything, EVERYTHING to avoid every single little piece of information about season 3, and suddenly I get hit with that topic name right in my face. It was impossible to dodge. So much for my good run >:l :x

So much for my good run >:l :x

I'm terribly, sorry, I really am. I'm about to change the everything, adding spoiler labels and everything. Once more, I'm terribly sorry and I hope that one day you can forgive me.... :oops:

The Mane RP strives to respect canon as much as it can though; if crystal ponies are to become a key part of the world of the show canon Equestria, I am sure we will be happy to allow our Mane RP Equestria to reflect this.

That's cool. I can respect keeping it close to canon. :)

1. Since the opening Season 3 two-parter hasn't aired yet, shouldn't there be spoiler warnings?

Gah!! I totally forgot!! I was just so into my question I forgot about what a totall spoiler it is for those who didn't know!!

:wail:

• 4 weeks later...