(Ponyville) Lore Looking for Love (Ended)

Lux

(OOC: Advanced Warning: If you have an allergic reaction to romance, adorkable fun, and books, this thread should be avoided. For those looking for some RP love, comedy, and fun, enjoy!)

It was the start of another day in Ponyville as Lore Weaver awoke. He stretched and yawned as he proceeded to get ready for the day. As he made his way down to the first floor, he passed by a certain room. It was a guest rooom where Ice Storm used to stay. He remembered giving it to her after hearing how she was homeless at the time. Now that she had had found her own place and left, the place seemed eerily quiet.

As he ate breakfast, the stallion felt like there was something missing, yet he could not tell what. He was in a onderful town with wonderful ponies. His business was booming and he had made friends. Yet it felt like there was a whole in his idea of a life plan. Then he realized what it was: Lore Weaver was lovesick. He had thought that being lovesick was a myth, something he read about in sappy romance novels. But here to his surprise his heart was yearning for the company of a marefriend.

"I wish that my special somepony would just enter right through that door," he said as he looked out into the bookstore part where the main entrance was. Realizing what he had said, he laughed and shook his head. After all, love at first sight or arriving when a pony wanted it was a fantasy, something he'd read.

He then turned the sign to Open and waited for the customers to come in, still with a part of him thinking about love.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9QqAB3q.png?2

Moondancer hadn’t been to Ponyville very often; in fact, this was only her second time in the lively town as far as she could remember. The first time was of course to attend the wedding of her friend, Ice Storm, a resident of the local community. Moon’s friend Icy ran an ice cream shop in Ponyville, and today Moondancer finally had the free time available to make a surprise visit there and spend time with her awesome friend.

Thwarting the moon-flanked unicorn’s plans however was the inconvenient truth that she still didn’t know her way around the town too much. That, and she neglected to ever ask Icy about where her shop actually was situated. Without that knowledge, Moondancer realized how surprisingly hard it was to even know where to begin searching.

Not wishing to make herself look a fool this time around, the white unicorn figured the smart thing to do was ask for directions as soon as possible. After a minute or so of aimlessly sightseeing around Ponyville, Moondancer proceeded to trot into the first store she could find... which happened to be Lore Weaver’s book store!

“Uhhh, excuse me sir,” Moondancer asked the shopkeeper with a pleasant smile; “Could I ask you for directions real quick?” Taking a better look at the purple stallion, it dawned on the young mare that she’d seen this pony before... but where? Figuring it wouldn’t hurt to ask, Moondancer’s grin widened as she inquired further; “Hey; haven’t I seen you before somewhere?”

2ij16i0.jpg

Missy couldn't believe it, she'd finally landed herself an audition! Not just any audition, an audition with the Regal Canterlot Performers! A talent scout had seen her sing at karaoke night with her friends, and noted that she had a lovely voice. She looked down, noting that in her hoof she still had his card with an audition date for their yearly musical.

She whimpered with nervous excitement, looking at her surroundings. She had tried seven book stores so far, and none of them carried the script she was looking for. Now she was in Ponyville and owed the cab driver quite a fare!

"That'll be fifteen bits, Miss. Oh, and I don't mind the long drive. I quite enjoy it!"

Missy handed the bits over to a grinning young mare who waved her goodbye as she walked towards the doors of Ponyville's bookstore. It was a beautiful building and she quite admired the architecture. Hopefully she'd find the book she was looking for inside. Opening the doors, Missy stepped inside and took a deep breath as she looked at her surroundings. There was a white unicorn speaking with a stallion who she assumed was the store owner. Okay, she could wait.

Missy looked around at the surrounding bookshelves. There were so many books! It was such a beautiful store, she couldn't believe how many novels were in her prescense. A lover of books, Missy quivered with excitement and trotted off in the direction of fantasy. There were so many titles she was familiar with, and even more that she didn't know! She eagerly began to stack volume atop volume, 6 books in total.

She then trotted over to the script section and looked intently for her play. There it was! "Steel Wysterias"! She plucked the copy from the shelf and took a seat on the floor, opening it up to read. She loved the feel and appearance of a brand new book, even the papery smell. She grinned, beginning to read.

No sooner had he made his wish and opened his store, a mare appeared. She looked awfully familiar to him, although he could not put his hoof on why. She wasn't from Ponyville as she looked lost. Yet she also knew him as well. Then Lore had an thought.

[colour=#800080]"You know, I think I met you before too.My name is Lore Weaver. You were at Ice Storm's party, weren't you?"[/colour]

A part of Lore wondered if this mysterious pony was the answer to his wish. Stranger things have happened, especially with magic. He didn't want to assume yet that this was his future special somepony until he knew for sure.

The stallion saw that another mare had entered but had a beeline into the stacks before he could ask her if she needed anything. He made a note to talk with her, right after helping the lost pony find where she was going.

9QqAB3q.png?2

“Lore... Weaver?” Moondancer hesitantly mumbled, not noticing the arrival of a new customer. Instead she desperately tried to recall the wedding and... wait a tic; he’s Icy’s bookselling friend! “Of course!!! Hi there Lore!” the white-coated unicorn shouted out, reaching over the counter to envelop Lore’s neck with a mirthful hug; “Remember me; Moondancer? I’m Icy’s PFF from Canterlot!” No matter who Ice Storm’s friends were, Moondancer would always be happy to see them.

Letting go of the stallion, the moon-flanked mare remembered her original purpose for coming here; “Say Lore, I’m ashamed to say this, but I never learned where in town Icy put her ice cream shop in.” A blush coming onto her cheeks, the embarrassed pony next asked; “You uhhh... know where it is, right?”

The pony in front of him was taking time to process if she remembered him. Then again he only met her once before and withthe activity of the wedding going on, he could easily blend into a crowd. Finally though she recognized him as Ice's friend.

[colour=#800080]"Oh hello again Moondancer. Yes, I remember you from the wedding. You said you knew Ice Storm from Canterlot? Well, it's nice to meet a friend of a friend."[/colour]

Lore then heard the pony ask where Ice's stand was having not been to Ponyville before.

[colour=#800080]"Ice's stand is in the market area, just a few blocks away from here. All you have to do is turn right and keep walking until you see a few stalls. That's where she is."[/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

“Nice to meet ya’ too Lore,” Moondancer eagerly responded as the stallion indicated he remembered her; “Any friend of Icy’s is a friend of mine!” Once Mr. Weaver gave directions to Ice Storm’s ice cream stand, Moondancer saw fit to give her thanks to the book store owner; “Thank you very much; I hope she’ll enjoy my surprise trip today, tehehehe.....”

The white-coloured unicorn meant to exit the store right then, but a nagging feeling kept her at bay. As Moondancer uttered a few seconds ago, a friend of Icy’s was a friend of hers too, and it didn’t feel right to walk out on Lore Weaver just like that; no... Lore was a pal by the young mare’s reckoning, and she’d show him all the hospitality that a pal deserved.

After shuffling her hooves for a few moments as she contemplated what to do, Moondancer broke her silence; “You know, you have a nice bookstore Lore. Do you mind showing me around before I visit my friend? I’m not in any real hurry, to be honest.” Feeling silly over not having a better excuse to get to know Icy's friend better, Moondancer blushed as she briefly turned her gaze away from the stallion at the counter.....

• 2 weeks later...

Lore couldn't help but smile at the mare in front of him. She was a very energetic pony that always had a smile on her face. The pony introduced herself and having the information she needed to find Ice Storm's stand she was about to leave. But to Lore's surprise the pony returned to him. He wondered if she had any other questions about where to go in Ponyville. Even more shocking the mare actually wanted to get to know him and his store more.

[colour=#800080]"Well, thanks for liking my store Moon. I'd be happy to show you around. But first, I think you said where you met Ice, but I don't remember." [/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

“How I met Icy?” Moondancer repeated the question; “Piece of cake! We were friends from back when we attended Princess Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns. She... didn’t exactly fit in with everypony else, but hey, that’s their loss. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a sweller gal-pal than Ice Storm!”

Satisfied with her explanation as to how she met Icy, a grinning Moondancer wanted to know more about Lore Weaver; “So Lore, how long have you been in the book-selling business? What’s it like running the store? Get many famous ponies coming here?” They may have not been the most original of questions, but the white-coated mare didn’t really care just as long as some sort of conversation could be ignited.....

[colour=#800080]"Well I can see that you two hit things off very easily then," [/colour]Lore said hearing how Moondancer met the blue unicorn, [colour=#800080]"And yes she is a really nice pony. I'm glad that she's my friend, too. Actually I met her when I first moved to Ponyville. Ice had only been here a short time and was looking for a place to stay. I offered her a place to stay in the spare room while she helped me set up the store."[/colour]

Lore was then hit with a flurry of questions about his store. It was expected that ponies would ask how a bookstore operates, especially those who weren't in a business of selling things.

[colour=#800080]"Lots of questions, eh? Well, let me try to answer them. It's been almost a year since I started my business. Business is ok considering there's a library across the street. Still there are some ponies interested in buying books, especially the popular and hard to find ones that might not be available in a library. As for what's it like, I guess I can say it varies. Some days I'm here with only a few customers coming in. Other times this place is packed. The main thing is trying to get a sense of what ponies want so I can buy more of those books. With celebrities, I'm not sure what you consider those. The only one who was here of note was the Mayor of ponyville, but no pony else that I can think of that was popular."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"So anyway, what were you studyuing in Princess Celestia's school? Was it a particular type of magic?"[/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

“So she helped you get started too, huh?” commented Moondancer: “.....Yep; sounds like the Icy I know all right!” The mare giggled as Lore Weaver commented on the large number of questions she asked, but the stallion proved himself a good spot by answering them all to the best of his abilities. By the sounds of it, his place was doing very good business even with a library nearby. Of course then again, it’s not like one could buy books from libraries, right? And of course, ponies couldn’t talk loudly in libraries either...

Purging her head of needless questions, Moondancer gave her full attention to the stallion as he asked her what type of magic she studied. “Well umm,” the moon-flanked mare started off; “We all actually learned about all sorts of spells back at magic school. However, many of us have our own specialties that we’ve perfected thanks to our studies. Icy as you know became a master of well... tehehe, take a wild guess.”

Now beaming, Moondancer took this chance to demonstrate her own special ability. With a flash of light, she rematerialized on Lore Weaver’s front counter standing on her two hind legs. “As for me,” the mare excitedly proclaimed; “My special skill is teleportation, believe it or not! It takes years of studying and practice, but yes it is possible for unicorns to warp between two short distances with ease!” Jumping down onto the floor, Dancer next asked; “Anyway, you don’t happen to have any special ability of your own, do you Lore?”

Thankfully Moondancer seemed pleased with Lore's answer enough to understand them.

[colour=#CC0033]“Well umm,”[/colour] the moon-flanked mare started off; [colour=#CC0033]“We all actually learned about all sorts of spells back at magic school. However, many of us have our own specialties that we’ve perfected thanks to our studies. Icy as you know became a master of well... tehehe, take a wild guess.”[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"That makes sense that you'd be studying different things. I know some ponies are studying things beyond their own ability alot. And i guess that Ice can make Ice as I saw her make snow cones with her magic."[/colour]

Suddenly Moondancer appreaed to blink out of existance and then reappeared standing on the counter. For a moment the stallion stared, trying to comprehend if what he saw was real.

[colour=#800080]"You were ... I mean that was awesome. I didn't know you had that talent from your mark."[/colour]

It was then that Lore realized that he was staring at her flank with her moon shaped mark. He quickly looked away as his face turned a redder shade. Knowing what she said about his ability, he tried to change the subject.

[colour=#800080]"Well I have the ability that's called claircognisence. I'm not sure if you heard about it in your school, but it basically means I can read faster and store knowledge faster than normal ponies can. So basically that makes me a walking library. Really helps alot with studies. I can show you if you want." [/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

Hmmm... Moondancer supposed that remembering Icy’s ability to make snow cones was a satisfactory way to figure out her magic ability, although the silly Dancer would have preferred a guess based on Icy’ name alone. At any rate, Lore Weaver was quite amazed to see the unicorn mare teleport around like that, although he seemed a bit bashful about looking at the mare’s cutie mark. For her part, the aetherology student didn’t grasp why Lore would be embarrassed to look at someone’s cutie mark; why would it be there if other ponies couldn’t look at it?

Not heeding the stallion’s attempts to turn his gaze away, Moondancer extended her flank slightly upwards into the air and merrily explained; “If you must know, I got my cutie mark practicing magic at night. Not only that, but the stars and the moon actually play a role in how aether works. It’s all heavy-duty science stuff though, so I really couldn’t explain it easily to you Lore. I’d need at least... like, half-a-day!”

Moondancer nodded as Lore explained his ability to swiftly read books. “I’ve heard of that spell quite a few times,” she calmly affirmed; “I suspected that one of the unicorns back at magic school knew that spell; she was literally a lean-mean studying machine, tehehe! She never got out much though, so nopony really knew her all that well...” After a brief moment of sadness to mourn a lost friendship opportunity, the moon-flanked mare shook it off and pressed onwards; “Anyway, I’d love to see you do your spell, Lore!”

Apparantly Moondancer couldn't figure out why Lore was embarrassed, but he had a good reason. While many ponies would briefly look at another's flank to determine what their cutie mark meant in terms of their talent, he found it impolite that he'd be staring at her mark for so long rather than at her face.

[colour=#800080]"So teleporting has to do with the sun and the moon? That's interesting. I guess it makes sense since I know teleporting deals with light. That makes me wonder if a pony can teleport in a place without light like say a dark cave or a room with no windows."[/colour]

Lore then heard Moon reflect on somepony who possibly knew about this ability. Sadly this pony seemed to be a little reclusive, preferring her studies to friendship.

[colour=#800080]"I actually neever met a pony who had the same ability as I have. It's sad that you couldn't get to know her. Don't worry about me thought. Even though I like studying and have thousands of books here I still get out of here from ime to time. But anyway, you wanted to see my ability. Just to proove to you that I haven't just read a book, please pick out any book and bring it back to me." [/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

Moondancer couldn’t help but giggle as Lore Weaver thought that one needed direct sunlight to teleport; “Uhh, that’s not how teleporting actually works Lore; I can teleport in dark places just fine, as a matter of fact! Like I said though... it’s rather hard to talk about aether. I’d need at least a couple hours just to make sure you understand the basics!”

Shortly after, Lore instructed Moondancer to fetch him a book and bring it back to him. Figuring that the best book that could demonstrate Lore’s genuine ability would be a new book that he probably hasn’t gotten around to reading it, the young mare tried thinking of most recently announced novel or other publication she could think. One book immediately came to mind; the new story that Jade Singer finally came out with (which many like Dancer suspected would never see the light of day)! Scanning the shelves, the white unicorn quickly found what she was looking for; a new copy of Re-Cant.

Trotting back to Lore with the book in her telekinetic grasp, Moodancer brought the book in front of his face and merrily challenged him; “Okie dokie; here’s your book! Goooood luuuuuuck.....!!!”

Lore was a little embarrassed that he came up with the wrong answer. But that's what he got for trying to claim he knew more about a magic that Moon had as her special talent. He knew he couldn't know everything though.

[colour=#800080]"Whoops. My bad. Guess I'll have to read more closely about that."[/colour]

Moondancer then disappeared into the myrriad ofstacks looking for a book. Lore knew that he barely read a quarter of the books in his store, and with new books coming in during the weeks, he knew that it was doubtful he'd ever be able to read everything.

Sure enough she returned with a book named Re-Cant. Clearly it was a new copy, although it could have been one that was reprinted. Regardless, he never read it.

[colour=#800080]"Ok. Here I go." [/colour]

Levitating the book in front of him his horn began to glow as well as his eyes slightly. He began to read the book, going through each page in a matter of a few seconds. After about ten minutes of studying, he stopped as he levitated the book back to Moon."

[colour=#800080]"Ok, I could read the whole thing, but that would still take a while even with my magic. Now, I read up to page 127 so anything after that I don't know what's in there. Now, pick out a page between 1 and 127 for me to read." [/colour]

(OOC: You might want to explain what type of book it is like a fiction novel or a book on spells, etc.)

9QqAB3q.png?2

Moondancer’s eyes were fixed on Lore Weaver as he speedily read through Re-Cant, which if she recalled correctly, was supposed to be a mystery thriller. If the mare hadn’t known any better, she would have guessed that the bookstore owner merely skimmed through the pages instead of reading everything on the pages. Assuming Lore really could read that fast though, Dancer wondered if the stallion preferred magically-enhanced speed reading or the god ole’ fashioned way instead.

After about ten minutes. Lore Weaver announced that he made it to page 127. When he asked Moondancer to pick a page number, the white-coated mare replied; “Hmmm... how about page 77? If 7 is a lucky number, then 77 has to be double the luck, am I right?” Clearly, Dancer’s logic was sound beyond all question she joked in her head.....

[colour=#800080]"Well, I guess I'll see how lucky I am," [/colour]Lore said as he closed the book and set it aside, [colour=#800080]"Now while many ponies can learn how to speed read, as I said my talent allows me to magically read the text and I am able to then store it for later on. Anyway here it goes."[/colour]

With a glow of his horn, Lore began to read using only what was in his mind the page selected.

[colour=#800080]"Detective Gumhoof surveyed the scene of the crime with an unwavering focus. There was much happening around him: police scurrying about to secure the scene, reporters looking for a scoop on what took place and a few ponies passing by, gawking to see what had happened. But the detective was only concerned about the clues. He first noticed that there was no sign of forced entry. The window to the bank was unbroken and the door was not kicked in. Either somepony was handy with picking locks, was a teleporter, or this was an in[/colour][colour=#800080]side job. He cringed at the last option as things would get very messy if that were the case. Because it was[/colour][colour=#800080] and the bank was closed, there would be few ponies to question. This meant that he had to let the crime scene speak for itself. Detective Gumhoof just hoped[/colour][colour=#800080] it had lots to say."[/colour]

Lore Weaver paused as his horn stopped glowing.

[colour=#800080]"Er... do you want me to continue reciting that page?"[/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

While Lore Weaver recited Page 77 from his memory, Moondancer swiped the book telekinetically and listened in. One thing was for sure; the young mare was surprised by how sure the stallion sounded like while speaking. Even if she hadn’t confirmed it yet, Dancer was pretty sure that Lore’s magical ability was the real deal.

Once the bookstore owner asked if he should continue, Moondancer swiftly replied; “Nah, I’ll just read page 77 now and see how good you were.” Moving the book pages with her horn, the white-coated unicorn was not too surprised to see that indeed, the 77th page had the same text that Lore spoke out loud less than a minute ago. “Wow!” she shouted; “You did great Lore! Your rendition was absolutely perfect!”

Inching closer to Lore Weaver’s face, Moondancer excitedly asked next; “Hey, how hard is it to master your spell, anyway? Just think how useful it'd be for my studies!”

Lore waited patiently as Moondancer read the page he recently recited from memory. Sure there were always a few ponied who were skeptical about his ability, claiming that it was just him speed reading through a book. But once he did this trick of reading a random book and then asking a pony to pick out a random page, all ponies were understanding of his skill.

Lore simply smiled as the mare excitedly proclaimed that his magic was interesting.

[colour=#800080]"Thanks. I guess we both have some interesting types of magic."[/colour]

Moon then wondered whether there was something to teach her about his magic.

[colour=#800080]"Well since this is my main ability, I really haven't tried to see if there was a spell that you can learn to do my magic. I assume there would though. Want me to show you the magic area? Maybe a book will be there."[/colour]

(OOC: Apologizes. I thought I was waiting for another to post when in reality I was waiting for myself. :razz: )

9QqAB3q.png?2

“Right on!” Moondancer shouted as Lore Weaver mentioned how amazing their magic was, gracefully lifting her foreleg into the air for emphasis; “We’re just a pair of rump-kicking awesome ponies!” Okay, that statement didn’t make too much sense even for the giggling mare, but the important thing to Dancer was that she and the book store owner were having fun... right?

The moon-flanked unicorn wasn’t phased too much when Lore mentioned he didn’t actually know a way for others to learn his spell. As an aetheology student, Moondancer knew full well that some unicorns simply had their special magic ability come naturally to them, even if their talents required additional refinement. Speaking of aetheology, being a student at Canterlot University gave Dancer access to its extensive library (and that of Princess Celestia’s School too), which meant that she’d have a much better chance of discovering a book on how to perform Lore’s spell there than in his very own shop.

Of course, it wouldn’t do for Moondancer to make her new acquaintance feel useless; “I’d love to check your magic books out, Lore!” Even if she probably wouldn’t find what she was looking for, her animated eyes revealed that the young mare possessed a genuine excitement over what unexpected books the stallion had in stock.....

Lore couldn't help but laugh at Moondancer's response to him having a talented type of magic.

[colour=#800080]"Heh, yeah I guess we are."[/colour]

Lore knew that because Moon was a student she no doubt had access to a large amount of library books. He knew that she would have a better chance of finding the spell that would match his talent there than in his small collection. Still it was worth a chance.

[colour=#800080]"Ok, well, first let's look through the magic section of the store. There might be something there."[/colour]

He showed Moondancer a room that was off to the side. There was a metal gate that sealed off the room with a sign that read:

Magical Studies

Please Ask for Entry

[colour=#800080]"I had to [/colour][colour=#800080]close off this room just to be on the safe side. I don't want any of the foals to accidentally try out an advanced spell. By the way, I remember when we were at Ice Storm's wedding and you said you would repay me later for helping Ice Storm in Ponyville. What did you mean by that?"[/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

“Ah, I see you have restricted entry to your magic section too,” commented Moondancer; “At my university, you need a special student ID from the Aetherology Department to get into the magic section of the library.” Seemingly producing her ID from her mane, the white unicorn flashed her ID in front of Lore Weaver. It actually didn’t look any different from a regular one, as it took a spell to reveal the hidden logo of the Aetherology Department.

The only thing of note on the ID was how cheesy Moondancer’s smile looked; “Haha, I always widen my grin a bit when I pose for photos. There’s nothing like a big smile, right?” Goofing off now, the young mare replicated her giant cheesy smile for Lore to see, hoping he’d be amused.

Moondancer pondered for a moment as she realized that she never really did figure out a plan to pay back Lore; in fact, she never really made any deliberate plans to see him again since the mare was busy with her studies and all. Since Lore was really turning out to be a swell pony to hang around, Dancer eagerly offered up one of her stock I-want-to-know-you-better responses; “Well, I was thinking that I could take you out to lunch, if that’d be alright with you.” Offering ponies lunch had always been one of the moon-flanked unicorn's preferred ways of establishing new friendships.....

[colour=#800080]"Yeah, I have the only access to this place," [/colour]Lore said as he unlocked the door, [colour=#800080]"I know some foals want to just jump into the advanced spells of magic and I'd hate to see them get hurt because they found a book that I was selling. So that's why I have this here." [/colour]

Lore then noticed the ID card. It reminded him of the one he had while at the university studying to work at a library. Seeing it brought back fond memories of learning and some not so fond memories of projects under tight deadlines.

It was then that he saw Moon's picture on the card. It was such a goofy smile that made him start to laugh. But when the mare copied that smile, he fell over laughing, unable to talk for a while as he kept picturing that image in his mind.

[colour=#800080]"Oh my gosh," [/colour]Lore said as he tried to collect his thoughts, [colour=#800080]"That was such a goofy cute smile you had! You sure know how to make others laugh. It reminds me of my old ID card from the university. It's back at my parent's home in Canterlot, but it was the weirdest picture I've found. I must have been cramming for an exam the night before because when the picture I looked like I just rolled out of bed and [/colour][colour=#800080]was running on only a few hours of sleep." [/colour]

Lore then heard Moondancer mentioning taking him out to a restaurant to get to know him better.

[colour=#800080]"Great! I can show you the town while I'm at it.[/colour] [colour=#800080]That sounds like it's a date!"[/colour]

Lore quickly realized what he said and tried to back pedal.

[colour=#800080]"Err... not a date. I don't know why I said that. Of course I'm not saying that I wouldn't date you. You're nice and I'd definitely go out with you. That is if you'd want to. Err.. I think I'm going to stop talking now before I say anything else that's silly." [/colour]

9QqAB3q.png?2

Proving that laughter was indeed contagious, Moondancer joined in on the giggling as an overamused Lore Weaver fell onto the floor. Once the book store owner collected his wits again, he mentioned that getting his picture taken for his ID was also not one of his proudest moments. “You went to Canterlot University too?” asked the young mare; “What did you major in? How long ago was your graduation?” Dancer couldn’t recollect ever seeing Lore around the university, so she figured that he graduated before she started attending classes there.

Moondancer couldn’t help but gently smile as Lore tried to excuse what he deemed to be an embarrassing slip of the tongue. Yep, it was quite evident to the white unicorn that the stallion liked her, although she herself was more predisposed to thinking of Mr. Weaver as a potential friend. No matter though; Dancer still intended to go through with her lunch plans.

“I don’t know if I have time to tour the entire town,” mused Moondancer; “I planned on heading back to Canterlot in a couple hours after visiting Icy. But name the place, and we’ll definitely eat there for lunch!”

Archived