hi i started yesterday

rainbowstorm

WELCOME!!! you have come at a perfect time!! season three is coming soon, moonlight blogging about him playing minecraft and having like an aneurysm and a crapton of other ponies joining! (is it just me or has there been like an influx of peeps coming to canterlots lately)

Aneurysms are for chumps, I have heart attacks.

tumblr_m2f9buzL6s1qeytn4o1_250.jpg

About Myself: i like dj remixing and stratagy games

How I found Canterlot.com: link to other website

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: i watched your gonna go far kid rainbowdash version then moved on to the mlp fim show i enjoyed it ever since

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
here`s the situation i`ve written my rp character Aqua Swirl`s cutie mark story but i`m not sure if i`ve over done it . could anypony please comment and give me some pointers on how to make the story better One day Aqua Swirl was down at the shore with her friends. One of the things they loved to do was to swim on the waves as they head towards the shore. After they rode the last wave to shore, Aqua realized one of her friends was missing and looked out at the sea as the friend who was missing was being dragged out to sea and under the water. Aqua didn`t know what to do, her magic skills were very limited .But when she closed her eyes in despair she heard her friend crying for help. Then when she opened her eyes, Aqua felt a surge of magic rush through her body and her horn lit up brighter than ever before. Aqua ran into the water as fast as she could. As she did her horn glowed brighter and brighter and she felt something move underneath her. It was a wave and it was taking her to her friend. As soon as she was in reach Aqua grabbed her friend and instructed the wave to take them back to shore .The wave brought Aqua and her friend back to shore and as they got off the wave, one of Aqua`s friends pointed at her flank. As Aqua looked at her flank she saw her wave crest cutie mark slowly appear. Since that day Aqua has studied water based magic and it`s many uses like healing purposes and freezing it to create ice. thanks everypony signed RS ;)