Silver "Trekker" Spark [Ready]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As I stated in the inactivity thread, my computer died this past week and I just got my new one up and running on Saturday. I haven't had much time to do anything RP related. And I certainly won't have time now as I'm going camping for the next week. So I won't be doing anything RP related until at least the Monday after next. 

I'm aware they are routine, however, my inactivity post should have alerted you to the need of more time. Otherwise, what is the point of having said thread if they go unnoticed? Especially since if my computer was still inoperable, I wouldn't have been able to answer until well after the time allowed.

• 4 weeks later...

so this is what you do at 0200...

Either way, I've already resumed work on it. I've made a few more small edits. I'm going to do the major one soon as I have a free moment. I've been busy having a real life, which is why I still haven't resumed activity on here...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just noticed that we choosed the same "last name" for our OC, that isn't a problem for you?

Edit: I didn't pay attention when this character has been created, mb

2 hours ago, Ross said:

I just noticed that we choosed the same "last name" for our OC, that isn't a problem for you?

Edit: I didn't pay attention when this character has been created, mb

No worries, even still I wouldn't mind, especially for this character, because she abandoned her given name anyway. So in an RP setting no one would ever call her that. 

• 1 month later...