Typical Pony Breath

EthanVanPony

About Myself: I am Breath,I enjoy running and playing on pc's.I tackle creativity by building online and in real life.You will never see mr without a hammer and nails.Heh heh!!!

How I found Canterlot.com: Two ways 1.Friend (and i forgot) 2.I looked up Mlp Roleplay.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend suggested it and I loved it,the bright colors and fantastic characters.It just stuck.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
The name is Breath.Im very new and I could use a friend to start me out.I am so excited to make new friends.(Hopefully not haters :?: ) My favorite ponys are Rainbow Dash Flutter Shy and Flutter Guy.Hope to hear from you soon *wink* :blush:

• Like 1

Welcome to the greatest pony forum out there! we are the capitol of equestria for a reason, ya know.

so what kinda games you play?

Thank you.And I have noticed it is the best forum ever.Another reply,thank you very much.

Games? I like Minecraft and Roblox.I used to be ubsessed with Mario Bro's.Now I'm not.I also play Adventure Quest from time to time.

Welcome to Canterlot!

And correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a Johnpony I see in your icon? ewe

Yes in fact,we just seem to have the same personality.I will probably get a new picture soon,my friend is an artist anyway.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Click those apples under your avatar to see when your rank will change.

that awkward moment when you have been here a month and didnt know you could do that 0.0

oh well i feel stupid, its only when you HAVE the apples......um.......yea

Edited by Browneh

Haters? That word doesn't exist here, Breath. :lol:

Welcome to Canterlot! The possibilities are endless here. Roleplaying is one thing out of dozens of stuff you can do around here! :D

Hater?

Tenkans robot mind is not programmed for that word

"This does not compute" *explodes*

Hater?

Tenkans robot mind is not programmed for that word

"This does not compute" *explodes*

You know, I once RP-ed for almost two years as an assassination robot? I kid you not. :razz:

But those robot days are over, Browneh, I assure you! I'm a real boy!

• Like 1

Haters? That word doesn't exist here, Breath. :lol:

Welcome to Canterlot! The possibilities are endless here. Roleplaying is one thing out of dozens of stuff you can do around here! :D

Im so glad! Thank you for the welcome!