Can't post...

Kayian

You need to be a confirmed Roleplayer to post there.

Basically, posting in the Mane RP section of the forum is restricted to those who have submitted a character application. This is done so they can keep the tone of World of Equestria/Mane RP consistent with that of the show, and for various other reasons (I'm not helpstaff, so I can't list them all). Since you don't appear to have created an application (unless I missed something) you are currently restricted to the Free for All RP section, which has less stringent rules and is still a pretty vibrant part of the site. I suggest you post there in the meantime, and look over the World of Equestria info page to see if it seems to your tastes.

I wouldn't worry about the back story Kayian, start out small and build on top of it! :)

I'm not a member of the staff Kayian, but this seems more like a RP question. If you have any further questions which pertain to RPing, visit the sub-forum Role Playing Related Items.

On a side note: The links for the WoE intro need to be tweaked. The links have an extra www.canterlot.com/page/ at the beginning. I'm sure most users will just simply edit the url when they see that, but I just wanted to point it out.

There is an OOC Discussion area for the FiM Free-For-All section that you can use if you do not have an approved character. It's totally fine to run a normal, slice of life Roleplay there, just like in the Equestria Mane RP. The Equestria Mane RP IS restricted, as others have said, until you have a World of Equestria RP approved character.

Also moving to the RP Related Items section.