Motion Paradox

Season 3 Episode 6 Synopsis

Sleepless in Ponyville

"Scootaloo begins to have nightmares after hearing the frightful campfire stories"

Hmm, Scootaloo finally gets her own episode and perhaps we'll even see where she lives

It figures that Scotaloo would have nightmares, being a flightless winged creature and all. :lol:

[colour=#ffffff]CHICKEN![/colour]

Scootaloo lives in the hearts of children everywhere

And also in the Cutie Mark Crusader tree house. Her parents kicked her out in shame that she can't fly

nahh were not gonna see her real house, they may have actually gone on like a class camping trip or something and stay in the everyfree forest or something like that.

and... W00T! my favorite CMC gets her own episode!!

nahh were not gonna see her real house, they may have actually gone on like a class camping trip or something and stay in the everyfree forest or something like that.

and... W00T! my favorite CMC gets her own episode!!

Yeah, Scootaloo is best CMC! Why hasn't Rainbow taught her how to fly yet?

Updated synopsis from EqD: [colour=#333333]Over a campfire, Rainbow Dash decides to share some imaginative and spooky tales, causing Scootaloo to have frightening, vivid nightmares; Scootaloo wants to get rid of her nightmares but doesn't want the others to think she is spineless.[/colour]

[colour=#333333] [/colour][colour=#333333] [/colour][colour=#333333]Maybe a ScootaDash episode? :!: :halo:[/colour]

While I've always been more of an Apple Bloom fan where the CMC has been concerned, It's nice to see a Scootaloo episode.

Yeah, Scootaloo is best CMC! Why hasn't Rainbow taught her how to fly yet?

It's a good question, hopefully this episode is where that leads.

Faust did say she had planed for Scootaloo to be disabled. Whether the show goes that way is up to the current writers.

Huh, didn't know that. If it stays that way, it would kinda make things interesting as she continues to develop as a character.

Scootaloo seems to be able to hover better as the series goes on. I don't think she is a cripple.

Is there actually any good proof Faust even said that? I only got confirmation from a person who knew somebody who said she said it the last time I asked about that statement

Is there actually any good proof Faust even said that? I only got confirmation from a person who knew somebody who said she said it the last time I asked about that statement

Hm, I thought I had read something somewhere, but I couldn't find what I thought I saw. Here's this and this though.

Is it just me, or does it seem odd that no previews have showed up for this episode yet? :|

Is it just me, or does it seem odd that no previews have showed up for this episode yet? :|

I was about to say the same thing.

Yeah, doesn't Luna have better things to do other that mindlessly stroll within the dreams of fillies?

Yeah, doesn't Luna have better things to do other that mindlessly stroll within the dreams of fillies?

She apparently doesn't attend any of the public events like Celestia does. Or defend Canterlot against real threats.

Oh, there's a preview image too:

556797_560336057317169_2145326460_n.jpg

This episode seems like it will be pretty interesting... And that animation when the camera spun around Scoots' head... that's impressive.

And also:

LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA YEEEEEAAAHHHH

Notice the lack of Rarity. She wouldn't be caught dead camping out in a dirty forest.

Not quite.

175656__safe_rarity_applejack_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_spoiler-s03e06.jpg

ScootaDash is almost necessary at this point.

Uh-Oh. Is this gonna be the pony version of Sam Raimi's last horror movie? Does Scoot evict an old pony from her home? :!:

(And the ponies sitting on the logs..So cute...)