Heya :)

gypsytambourine

About Myself: I like to game, read, and collect fan art. I also kinda like this show, MLP. This may come as a shock, so take your time to let that bombshell settle.

How I found Canterlot.com: google search

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Combination of friends and the music.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hey, how's it going?

Hope everyone (at least those who celebrate it) had a great Thanksgiving this last week. For those who don't celebrate, hope you had a great week. :) I've never been one to write much in these intros, so suffice to say I'm a fledgling brony, only a few weeks now, and I've been hooked by all the fan content that's been made about this show (music, fan art, parodies, etc.) and I hope to be a part of that community, as an observer if not a contributor. It's been a fun few weeks now, and I'm hoping to carry that on into this forum. :D

Wait wait wait. You're telling me, that you... like MLP? That's- that's heavy stuff. I may need a moment

Kay, That's a moment. Welcome to Canterlot, and may your stay be parasprite free and blessed with whatever it is ponies are supposed to be blessed with. ;)

Thanks, Rosewind! :smirk: Yeah, kind of a fan of Friendship is Witchcraft, seemed like a good line so I ran with it. :D

I hope you also know this connotation of your username :)

il_fullxfull.346207045.jpg

Yep, a G1 named Gypsy with a tambourine cutie mark!

Welcome to Canterlot!