Hi....EVERYPONY

SymphonicFire

About Myself: I'm kind of a musical person with a bad temper (world ends ;D)and well i play music just to express my feelings about my bad past. Also i live in Hong Kong and yea that's about it.

How I found Canterlot.com: My best friend was a brony before me so she kinda showed me this site

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was just searching for a song on youtube when i accidentally typed MLP and i was so curious to find you what it is and i got so hooked up i just spent all my time watching the episodes :D

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity
Hi kinda new here so feel free to tell me the things i am supposed to do in Canterlot,com :D love you guys

[colour=#FFA07A]Ohai. I loves moosic. [/colour][colour=#008080]SendMeSumOfTehStuffYouLiek[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]. By the way, just wanted to add that the [/colour][colour=#008080]OC[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] applications are only pretty much for [/colour][colour=#008080]Equestria RP[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] which has the Mane 6 in it but there is a [/colour][colour=#008080]free-for-all [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]where you can [/colour][colour=#008080]just role-play[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]. You can put an [/colour][colour=#008080]application[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] up there to[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] let other ponies know about your[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#008080]OC[/colour][colour=#FFA07A], though. They have a code for the format of a good application [/colour]

[colour=#008080]here[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]. It's at the bottom, but I recommend you read through all of the information needed on each section of the application. [/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Don't post in roleplays that have [/colour][colour=#008080][private] [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]though! Those are for the [/colour][colour=#008080]group of ponies [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]or [/colour][colour=#008080]ponies chosen for the RP only[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]! Have [/colour][colour=#008080]fun[/colour][colour=#FFA07A], too. c:[/colour]