MoonStorm

MoonStorm

About Myself: Blah Blah FOE PnP

How I found Canterlot.com: Google Fallout Equestria PnP

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Say the Pony Anthology. All went down form there.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Someone nagged about me not having a intro yet. Which I don't like because I don't read them and you'll get to know me as I hang around. I'll mostly be here for the Fallout Equestria PnP.

You can post below and say Hi that's fine. But chances are I'm not going to read it.

Well it is your decision to post an introduction as well as to look at people's responses. Nonetheless, hello! The names Lovin' Moonlight, its a pleasure.

This is actually the most prominent way the users meet new members so I don't see why you wouldn't post and intro. If you hadn't posted, I wouldn't have even known you existed!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity

6rlp2v.jpg

@LM: =.= In your face! <3 ^^

Which I don't like because I don't read them and you'll get to know me as I hang around.

I agree with LM here. I won't get to know anybody if he doesn't have an introduction thread. It's just writing a few sentences that actually show you're able to communicate with people on a daily basis :/ Also, if I can't find somebody's introduction thread, I just forfeit contacts if he/she's new.

Welcome to Canterlot though!