Hello everypony.

DiskjockeyVinyl

About Myself: Well, im new to this brony world. so bear with me.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this site on accident actually, i was browsing the web when i accidently misspelled something. and this came up on the side.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw a Picture of Vinyl Scratch once. I like it alot. so I started reading up on her, then started watching youtube clips made by MidnightMagicProdcutions, they were 20% than anything i had listened to for a long time. Then i finaly built up the courage to watch the show. so i started from season one episode 1. it is probably the coolest thing since sliced bread. now i cant get enough, im always waiting in anticipation for each new episode. and i even bought a pair of Vinyl head sets (found a MLP merchandise site) and now here i am.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
I am here to say hello, and please take it easy on me. Im kinda new to being a brony, and after consulting with my friend. She said i should start looking for other bronies. But first had to learn more about the show. thats how i became a fan (read section) and now here I am, you know...i guess it was Celestias will that i found this place. who knows where i would be right now.