App Editing?

aFlatmajor

Well you see......I have an app for a character who was unifinished. She has a twin brother, and I forgot to mention anything about him in the app....So what would I need to do to make edits? Could I just change them, or should I send in a new app?

Also, for these twins, would i be allowed to send in one app with both of then, or a seperate app for each?

And as a last note, say i wanted to make an OC related to an already existing OC of another user. How would this work.

Finally...,Actually that's it....

I swear, if I posted this in the wrong place....5918511.jpg

The editing question will have to be answered by the RP Helpers.

For twins, both definitely need their own apps. If you look in RP Related items, you'll see that this question was actually asked recently.

If you'd like your OC to be related to another OC, simply contact the user asking if you can work something out. Then, once the character is apped, the owner of the other character just needs to leave a comment on the app stating their approval of the relationship.

You're really not supposed to make major edits to approved apps. If you want to change something in the app, proper procedure is to ask a moderator to move your app out of the accepted app section and let it go through the procedure again.

That said, apps don't have to contain absolutely everything about the character's family and stuff. You don't need to include the twin in the original app to reference the original character in the twin's app. You would be fine just writing the new app and including the relationship there.