A Canterlot Christmas 2012 (Closed)

PIJIN

I choose...

Tales and Lampwick snuggled up by the fire, drinking hot chocolate, with a tree off to the side all light up with lights and bulbs and a few presents, one with a very obvious tag labeled, "To Manestream". Maybe have the ponies wearing socks and/or scarves. And maybe put Tales in a Santa hat and Lampwick in an elf hat. Whatever! :D

I8EKf.jpg?1

Dear Santa Hooves, here is an offering of milk and cookies as custom demands. I have been a rather good little colt this year and would like to request something with all 3 of the Rain cousins celebrating Hearth's Warming Eve next to a decorated tree within the living room of a treehouse. I guess it would be similar to the interior of Fluttershy and Twilight's homes. I will leave the furniture and rug to the imagination of Santa. I would like all 3 of them to be sitting near each other smiling and having a good time. Family moment!

Rain Leaf's position- In a purple santa hat with a purple santa jacket. Sitting on the left. Happy that his sister is happy with her gift.

Torrent's position- Just a cozy blue scarf with a red lining. Impressed with Silvermist's gift. Sitting on the right.

Silvermist's position- A cozy purple scarf with a gold lining. She is in the center pulling either tickets to a wonderbolts show or a new pair of goggles(Whichever is better) out of a wrapped box. She is incredibly happy with her gift.

Yarrow the cat's position- sitting near the box doing what a cat does.

References:

Rain Leaf and Yarrow: This is his app

Torrent: I don't actually have him apped yet. His only art is below. He is slightly larger than Rain Leaf.

YFedG.png?1

Silvermist: Well I don't actually have any art for her or an app for her. I guess a description can do.

Coat: Grey like the other two although slightly darker(Yes they are all grey!)

Mane/Tail: Mane is a similiar to Dash although more messy and a tad bit longer. Tail is unkempt. Both her mane and her tail are a similar colour to Torrent's although slightly lighter. I am not sure what the colour is called.

Eyes: Royal blue like the other two.

Motivation: to become th- oh wait.....

I can give better details if needed. Just shoot. Can't really think atm

I would also like to request a new bike, a plane, laser vision and some play dough.

Yours truly,

The Doc

Twilight Sparkle laying down reading while wearing a Santa hat. That would be boss.

Is this a request? If so, how about a few more details? (And, you know, Santa Hooves likes "Please" and "Thank you" as much as the next jolly pony, it wouldn't hurt to drop one of those.)

Dear Santa Hooves,

I would love a picture of my OC, Starbuster, and her close friend Star Storm (Who I was okay'd to add in here). I wish that Starbuster could be sitting inside, opening presents, and the present she just opened, Star Storm pops out of, surprising Starbuster. The background would be a small Christmas tree with lights and ornaments and a few more presents sitting underneath it. The present would be red, with yellow ribbons, to contrast Star Storm's and Starbuster's dark blue colours. A window in the background would show it being nighttime, with snow falling lightly outside. (rest is optional) Pictures of a younger Starbuster would adorn the walls and Starbuster would have a scarf wrapped around her neck loosely. I hope this isn't too much detail for you. Thank you :)

Sincerely,

Starbuster

Starbuster

post-5443-0-99476900-1354802640_thumb.pnpost-5443-0-11262100-1354802645_thumb.jppost-5443-0-02657100-1354802770_thumb.pn

Star Storm's OC

Star_Storm_Darkthe_Norsepony.jpg

You_Think_Im_Cute2.jpg

• Like 1

Okay, let's try this

Dear Santa Hooves

This year I would love a nice little picture of Twilight Sparkle laying down in front of a fire, with hot chocolate on one side of her, and an open book in front of her. She would be smiling, and wearing a Santa hat to get into the holiday spirit. If I could please get this, I would be the happiest colt in the world.

Thank You

~Midnight

PS: If I could get it in a standard avatar size, that would be very nice as well

Whenever I think of Hearth's Warming (as in ponified Christmas. That's not me trying to say Christmas in a different way. X3) I imagine Fluttershy by the fireplace, snuggling with all her animals, the tree in the background (with some of Flutters' birdy friends on it, of course). :D

Are you requesting?

Okay, let's try this

Dear Santa Hooves

This year I would love a nice little picture of Twilight Sparkle laying down in front of a fire, with hot chocolate on one side of her, and an open book in front of her. She would be smiling, and wearing a Santa hat to get into the holiday spirit. If I could please get this, I would be the happiest colt in the world.

Thank You

~Midnight

PS: If I could get it in a standard avatar size, that would be very nice as well

Better! Thank you kindly!

Dear Santa Hooves,

I would love a picture of my OC, Starbuster, and her close friend Star Storm (Who I was okay'd to add in here). I wish that Starbuster could be sitting inside, opening presents, and the present she just opened, Star Storm pops out of, surprising Starbuster. The background would be a small Christmas tree with lights and ornaments and a few more presents sitting underneath it. The present would be red, with yellow ribbons, to contrast Star Storm's and Starbuster's dark blue colours. A window in the background would show it being nighttime, with snow falling lightly outside. (rest is optional) Pictures of a younger Starbuster would adorn the walls and Starbuster would have a scarf wrapped around her neck loosely. I hope this isn't too much detail for you. Thank you :)

Sincerely,

Starbuster

Starbuster

post-5443-0-99476900-1354802640_thumb.pnpost-5443-0-11262100-1354802645_thumb.jppost-5443-0-02657100-1354802770_thumb.pn

Star Storm's OC

Star_Storm_Darkthe_Norsepony.jpg

You_Think_Im_Cute2.jpg

Santa Hooves will be needing references of a young Star Buster, if any.

Dear Santa Hooves,

This Hearth's Warming Eve I would like a picture of my OC Elixir. He should be walking in the snow, wearing a scarf and a brown (matching his hat) winter coat (something like this). No saddle bags. He should be walking with his adopted daughter, Tika, who is a happy little sheep. Use the design for the crystal sheep (they look better) but with regular sheep colours.

Thank you so much!

Diego

Dear Santa,

I would forever love a picture of my pony, Arcade Perfect. She is a female unicorn (don't let the gif fool you). She has a purple pelt and black mane with a gold streak going through it. Blue eyes. Her cutie mark is a N64 style controller.

250px-N64-Controller-Gray.jpg

She usually wears a white headset around her neck. I would like her opening a bunch of presents (or maybe a stocking) of video games, WiiU, comic books, and other geeky things :D

Heres some pictures of Arcade (back before I changed her to a mare)

gallery_3314_562_81943.jpg

gallery_3891_571_20733.jpg

Milk and Cookies!

~AP

Dear Santa,

I would forever love a picture of my pony, Arcade Perfect. She is a female unicorn (don't let the gif fool you). She has a purple pelt and black mane with a gold streak going through it. Blue eyes. Her cutie mark is a N64 style controller.

She usually wears a white headset around her neck. I would like her opening a bunch of presents (or maybe a stocking) of video games, WiiU, comic books, and other geeky things :D

Heres some pictures of Arcade (back before I changed her to a mare)

[References deleted to condense post]

So are there any actual differences (besides obvious ones) that came with her becoming a mare?

Unfortunately, i have none...

Quite alright! I'm sure Santa Hooves will make due!

Dear Santa Hooves,

This Hearth's Warming Eve I would like a picture of my OC Elixir. He should be walking in the snow, wearing a scarf and a brown (matching his hat) winter coat (something like this). No saddle bags. He should be walking with his adopted daughter, Tika, who is a happy little sheep. Use the design for the crystal sheep (they look better) but with regular sheep colours.

Thank you so much!

Diego

Hm, I'm hesistant to put this as accepted for lack of anything Hearth's Warming Eve-ish/Christmas-y, [there just in the snow] but I suppose Santa Hooves an work something in, unless you have any additions yourself?

Everyone else!

Thank you for all your request! I'm surprised Santa hasn't gotten more than this! Tell your kids,tell your wife, and tell your husband (and all those other guys)! Santa Hooves is coming to Canterlot so why not stop by and request something? The thread is only open for less than 48 Hours (EST) so hurry while you can! Everyone so far has been accepted, with the exception of one, so thank you all for complying with the most important rule of all!

Edited by ClairDeLaSoul

Hm, I'm hesistant to put this as accepted for lack of anything Hearth's Warming Eve-ish/Christmas-y, [there just in the snow] but I suppose Santa Hooves an work something in, unless you have any additions yourself?

Ah, sorry, I figured snow would be enough. What if we put Santa hats on both of them (replacing Elixir's bowler)? Also, make the scarf red/green stripes. Actually, make that scarves. Tika should have one too.

Is that alright?

Dear Santa hooves,

Hello! She's been a good filly this year but could you maybe draw pepperjack in an awkward mistletoe mishap where pepper is backing away from an overly zealous Orion comet? in front of a warm welcoming fireplace with a Christmas tree in the corner covered in pony ornaments and twilights cutie mark as the tree topper if its visible XD if you need pics or anything gimme a holler! I feel bad asking such a... Well... Precise piece... Anyways thank you! And Mare-y Christmas! yours truly, Lordgecy

theres pepper and heres orion!

1001089_1334337171552_full.jpg

Hm, It seems there is a problem with Orion's reference. All the others will show up, but not that one! xD

This looks fun!

Uhm Dear Santa I know this is a big request but I would like a picture of my OC band The Filly Force Five singing carols outside someponies door XD

If that's too much then I'd like just Rabble and Plan B please :)

This looks fun!

Uhm Dear Santa I know this is a big request but I would like a picture of my OC band The Filly Force Five singing carols outside someponies door XD

http://www.canterlot...e-rouser-final/

http://www.canterlot...l__+vivre +vrai

http://www.canterlot...l__+plaid +haze

If that's too much then I'd like just Rabble and Plan B please :)

Are there any references in their applications? or is this description only?

Uhh... It wont let me do it from my phone... But here's the link for Orion XD its the second pic...

http://www.google.com/search?q=orion+comet+mlp&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QHjEUInzBcSLiAK7pIAI&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=320&bih=533#p=0

So are there any actual differences (besides obvious ones) that came with her becoming a mare?

Quite alright! I'm sure Santa Hooves will make due!

Thank you for all your request! I'm surprised Santa hasn't gotten more than this! Tell your kids,tell your wife, and tell your husband (and all those other guys)! Santa Hooves is coming to Canterlot so why not stop by and request something? The thread is only open for less than 48 Hours (EST) so hurry while you can! Everyone so far has been accepted, with the exception of one, so thank you all for complying with the most important rule of all!

It was mostly just an OC change. I personally wanted to change it. Not because of Christmas or anything, a little while back. I just don't have any references of the switch yet.

Gotta get this in in time!

Dear Santy Hooves

I would adore a picture of Shame (My current avatar) sitting alone in a diner booth, a cup of hot cocoa on the table in front of him, leaving him to sit rather tiredly, leaning on the table with crossed forlegs, snow falling outside, Shame wearing a santa hat, and... Um...

I think that's it!

Oh, and if any random couple was walking by outside all happy, that'd be cool...

- Sincerely, Shame.