A Canterlot Christmas 2012 (Closed)

PIJIN

Gotta get this in in time!

Dear Santy Claus (Hooves)

I would adore a picture of Shame (My current avatar) sitting alone in a diner booth, a cup of hot cocoa on the table in front of him, leaving him to sit rather tiredly, leaning on the table with crossed forlegs, snow falling outside, Shame wearing a santa hat, and... Um...

I think that's it!

Oh, and if any random couple was walking by outside all happy, that'd be cool...

- Sincerely, Shame.

Sure, your just in the NICK of time! I'll add you to the list!

Everypony else!

Than you all for your request! The thread is officially closed! I'm sure Santa Hooves will be delighted at all the people who still believe in his Santa Hoovy-ness and thanks to all that sent him milk and cookies (and apparently fruit punch) Keep a look out for the Canterlot Gallery on Tuesday, December 25 for your gifts. That's all, have a great night, day, afternoon, where ever you are in this great big place we call Earth.

• Like 5

Sure, your just in the NICK of time! I'll add you to the list!

Than you all for your request! The thread is officially closed! I'm sure Santa Hooves will be delighted at all the people who still believe in his Santa Hoovy-ness and thanks to all that sent him milk and cookies (and apparently fruit punch) Keep a look out for the Canterlot Gallery on Tuesday, December 25 for your gifts. That's all, have a great night, day, afternoon, where ever you are in this great big place we call Earth.

Yay! Thank you, Santa! I'll be a good filly, I promise! :D

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#008080]Ok [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Santa[/colour][colour=#ffffff]Love[/colour][colour=#008080], I request [/colour][colour=#ffffff]KindleFire[/colour][colour=#008080] & [/colour][colour=#ffffff]AutumnMoon [/colour][colour=#008080]cuddling under the [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]mistletoe[/colour][colour=#008080]. Make sure [/colour][colour=#ffffff]KindleFire [/colour][colour=#008080]has socks, because socks are cute. [/colour] :(

[colour=#008080]That's as descriptive as I can be, [/colour][colour=#fff0f5]I[/colour][colour=#ff0000]not[/colour][colour=#ffffff]a[/colour][colour=#ff0000]good[/colour][colour=#ffffff]writer[/colour][colour=#008080].[/colour]

Edit: Changed KindleFire to Timid Phantom (pony with pink mane)

iaza17163919350100.png

But not for everyone, I see... :(

And I thought I'd be good making my request before anyone else. :sleep:

Well it was a pool of artist who pick and chose what they wanted to draw. Do not fret! Santa Hooves may be late, but he isn't done yet!

Do not worry. Do not haste. Because Santa Hooves eats tooth paste! NO! No he doesn't! Never mind!

• Like 2

Well it was a pool of artist who pick and chose what they wanted to draw. Do not fret! Santa Hooves may be late, but he isn't done yet!

Do not worry. Do not haste. Because Santa Hooves eats tooth paste! NO! No he doesn't! Never mind!

Well, that's reassuring then. :)

No one wanted to draw Snowfall and Pathfinder though? That surprises me... they're like adorable and stuff... :|

Well, that's reassuring then. :)

No one wanted to draw Snowfall and Pathfinder though? That surprises me... they're like adorable and stuff... :|

I wanted to draw it, but Elly grabbed it first. I guess since its all said and done and the multi-Santa secret it out, Ill draw it :3

I await eagerly, Santa Hooves :)

Take all the time you need, I'm good :D

Edit: Wait, is it just a matter of waiting on the request being done or if it's not done then it won't ever be done?

Sorry, I got confused here :(

Santa Hooves is going to finish those request! You actually think he would leave Canterlot hanging like that!? :o Where's your spirit, Colton!