Season 3 Episode 10 Synopsis

http://tvlistings.za.../EP013304160062

[colour=#333333]S03, E10( First Aired: December 29, 2012)[/colour]

[colour=#333333]After Applejack saved Spike, he insists on fulfilling the Nobel Dragon Code by repaying him with excessive help around the farm.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Err...I'm guessing "him" is a typo that's supposed to be "her".[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Anyway, :smug: and Spike episode? Sparity shippers must be angry . :idea:[/colour]

Wow, Applejack sure is getting a lot of screen time this season. I guess this is the Rise of the Background Ponies. :-o

No one will find you. There will be no linking me to you. But it will happen. :)

I'm excited! Sounds good. Spike needs the exercise.

No one will find you. There will be no linking me to you. But it will happen. :)

You wouldn't dare; I've got friends in high places. :x

Anyway, it's also good to see more Spike, especially if he's in the company of somepony other than Twi or Rarity.

While I am excited for more Spike, I'm not sure how this will turn out. I was hoping for something with Rarity or even Twilight, but Applejack? I don't know. it sounds a little far-fetched to me. :/

And I'm sincerely hoping that it won't be something shallow like "Applejack gets annoyed with his help" and/or "Spike has to save her to get even". That would be way too predictable and, as I said, not very interesting. And I'm REALLY hoping that "him" was a typo... :P

I was hoping for something with Rarity or even Twilight, but Applejack?

Last I checked, Rarity and Fluttershy still don't have episodes starring them this season. :o

Hate these kinds of episodes, they all play out the same.

Subject A get saved by Subject B

Subject A think "now i have to replay the with my life." practicably being subject B's slave

Subject B at first likes it, until Subject A start to annoy the crud out of them.

Subject B thinks "If he saves my life we'll be even and they'll leave me alone!"

The one of two things happen ether 1:

Subject A find out about B's plan, feeling hurt says "okay if you dont want my help fine!"

Subject B then has there life in danger for real, having to apologize to A to get them to save there life

Or 2:

Subject A doesn't find out but still doesn't end up saving B's life, Until B is really hurt

Subject A says "I promise i will never leave your side" B says, "NO!" and tells A whats been going on, A accepts it and we have a feel good episode.

Its so predictable D:

Who wants to bet me that what i just said will happen in the episode!? i really hate the whole "life saved servant" episodes that cartoons do

• 2 weeks later...

My guess is that the moral of the episode is going to be "Friendship isn't about keeping score". As friends, Applejack and Spike should help each other out when the opportunity arises, rather than feel indebted to each other for each incident. I don't have any real ideas about how the episode will go, though. Spike is a pretty helpful little guy, and while he probably doesn't have the strength to do any of the heavy lifting, he could be useful at the sort of tasks Apple Bloom performs.