well i blame tenkan

ClockChime

About Myself: i am actually clawgerber. i have an afinaty for all things i have yet to find something i cant do adequetly

How I found Canterlot.com: i was bored... googled mlp roleplaying... here i am

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: my freinds on the robotics team at my school got me into it

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
well that about sums it up, anybody willing to tell me what the heck im doing would be much apretiated

Hmmm... Judging by the two previous posts... *note to self babysitting intro section is a good way to boost post total

Hhahah no, I have just been around awhile, and am a part of the Roleplay helpstaff. So's Armony. If you have any RP questions, you can let us, or any member of the team know!

I do try to greet new members though. :)

Hmmm, I think I'll have my rules if I start one. They aren't necessarily rules as guidelines for simplicity such as use " for chara's speaking and * for chara's actions. And some other bits about what you can do such as ask for directions and such

you obviously don't know me. the missile codes they have are false i switched the real ones months ago when they did a hand off in brazil. i'm just debating about where to send the first missile.

Little did you know the ones you switched were false! They are rigged to explode! I had a hunch you were going to betray us. I have the real codes right here! WORLD DOMINATION IS MINE!

Little did you know the ones you switched were false! They are rigged to explode! I had a hunch you were going to betray us. I have the real codes right here! WORLD DOMINATION IS MINE!

Hoho this was a test by the uppers to test if you could be trusted. Missiles locking on your current position now!

(Hehe this forum is "hot")

Luna's flank, we are all dead!

Anyways, Hi! I'm Midnight, but friends (AKA everypony here) if they wish, may call me Eric