Mass Effect RP - Interest Check

Spaced

The Year is 2190CE

the Reapers have been destroyed.

The galaxy is a ruin - and the species that live here are beginning the insurmountable task of rebuilding their homes, their worlds, their economy.

But whispers echo in the dark....

Tales of nightmarish creatures prowling in the outer rim....

and for many, the real nightmares are just beginning...

Hello everypony - Spaced here!

Just putting down a little interest check for a Mass Effect RP I'm brainstorming.

i'm interested to see how many would like to take part?

Please note the following -

1)An App must be submitted, and I will have the final say on if it is accepted. The app may be of any species, from equine to Geth, to Asari. With the exceptions of Changelings, Hanar, Elcor or Volus.

2) The species of the universe are all equine - that is to say...pony. So yes. it's a Geth Pony.

3) There will be no Shepard - you may not be a character from the game. OC only.

4) The story will take part in the galaxy with the "destroy or control" ending of ME3 - though this is subject to change.

5) Potentially 18+

SO!!

Boring stuff out the way - would anyone like to take part? Please, no apps just yet.

Mass Effect and ponies?

Let me hit myself to make sure i'm not dreaming :halo:

Yeah, i'm defanitly interested,

Something worse than Reapers hiding in the borders? Very interesting

Ahh yes, Reapers. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed this claim.

I wouldn't mind taking part in a RP like this :P

• Like 1

What... no playing... as Volus! Is that... for balance reasons? Can't beat... a race of... biotic gods... after all.

Joking aside, Mass Effect is right up there with Dragon's Age regarding wonderful filled out worlds to rp in! If you decide to make this, then I most definitely will be apping.

If you really do it, like you've said it (real rules, a plot and that all), then consider me to be in!

You already know about my char idea too ;)

If you really do it, like you've said it (real rules, a plot and that all), then consider me to be in!

You already know about my char idea too ;)

What... no playing... as Volus! Is that... for balance reasons? Can't beat... a race of... biotic gods... after all.

Joking aside, Mass Effect is right up there with Dragon's Age regarding wonderful filled out worlds to rp in! If you decide to make this, then I most definitely will be apping.

Every time that Turian pissed me off, i'd dissconnect. I don't think the council liked me much,

Ahh yes, Reapers. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed this claim.

I wouldn't mind taking part in a RP like this :razz:

Awesome to hear from you guys! Great to know they'll be some enthusiastic supporters. If you have anything you'd like to see, any concerns lay them on me. It should be running in the next few days - Or at least, Apps will.

Yeah, with apps. What would you like with them?

I mean, ponies or the races from ME? I'm slightly confused in this regard.

Are Krogan and other races like that bipeds or Equines?

Yes all races are "Equine". Like in Canon mass effect, pretty much everyone is humanoid - in this Rp, everyone will be pony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...