[Sugarcube Corner] Cupcakes Of Doom?

Dubstep

"Mmm cookies!" Dark said with a smile; maybe his original plan of wreaking havoc wasn't going so well, and maybe he may have ended up turning blue as a blueberry, but the cookies made it all worth the while, "I must say, I was rather displeased with being tied up, but, those cookies by far make up for that. Thanks very much." Dark tried his best to NOT sound pained by saying thanks, but, as a villain, it was rather difficult to do; what self respecting villain said that? Oh well, at least he had cookies.

Following Pinkie out back, Dark glanced around, seemed that the crowd had dispersed alongside the weather ponies, "Good the coast is clear..." he said with a sigh of relief, that means little to nopony would be able to see him in his current state of bluedom, "Uhh, well, I'm not sure, I've never turned blue before...Well what are the opposite of blueberries? Maybe that'll work. Because I doubt this would just wash away." he said, mostly because he didn't want to end up losing his dye for when the blue DID wear off, "Any other ideas?"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, you're welcome," said Pinkie brightly. "It's the least I can do, especially since you helped me out and got turned blue. Though it's not really a bad color for you, you know. Black is a pretty dreary color, really." She didn't really mean to offend him, she simply failed to consider that he might actually like black.

"Wait a minute!" Dark's words reminded Pinkie of something. "Wash it away! Of course! Not with normal water, of course, but Lotus and Aloe can brew you up a batch of that stuff that clears up all those poison joke changes. I betcha that might just work on this, too! Come on, Darky, lets get you to the spa!" Without giving him a chance to object, she hooked a hoof around him and dragged him towards the bath house.

'Of course it's dreary...' Dark thought to himself, 'It's supposed to be, I mean, villains aren't supposed to be looking all...bright and colourful or something!' with a nod, the colt faked agreement, "Yes, I suppose it is a tad...gloomy." not that the villain minded it, no, far from it, to him the doom and gloom and drear was perfect; to him, it was who he was, added a mysteriousness to him, one that would leave the 'heroes' wondering, just who that vile fiend was.

"What what what?!" Dark stammered, "No no, I-I don't think that'll work I mean...It's not Poison Joke after all...thank goodness..." he said, flailing a bit as he was drug along, 'Oh bother this isn't good, what do I do what do I do?' Dark thought, there wasn't any sort of escape from this it seemed. It looks like the malevolent colt was at the mercy the preposterously pink poofy pony, 'With any luck it won't get rid of the blue and I'll get to keep myself a secret heheh...I hope.'

"Oh don't be silly, just because it works on poison joke doesn't mean it doesn't work on other things. At at least it can reverse one kind of transformation, so it just might work on this one too!" She paused, thinking about his earlier words. "Hmm, you know, if you want to look more villainous, you should get one of those mustaches you can twirl while laughing menacingly. I know just the pony to help with that, Twilight can grow great mustaches. I even saw Spike wandering around in a getup kinda like yours once, it was so cute! And you gotta make sure you get the laugh down, like this."

She paused and reared up on her hind legs and let loose with a long, blood-chilling, cackle, a hideous crazed expression building in her eyes as she laughed. "MuahahahahahahahAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA! Oh, we're here!" Her malicious mien vanished instantly and she dragged Dark Core inside without further ado.

"Helloooo," she called. "Lotus? Aloe? Anypony here? I brought you a customer!"

Dark squirmed in Pinkie's grasp, the pink party professional sure had a heck of a grip on her, "Buh, hrrngh...What?...Mustache...Why would I want a mustache? Not only are they horribly cliche, they look like they would itch something awful...all bristly and bluh..." the villain said shaking his head; though he always DID think about a goatee perhaps...Where those over done? Not that he could recall at least, "And my laugh is just fine, it....hrk...." his rambling however was cut off as Pinkie let out a, what to most would be, terrifying laugh; to Dark on the other hand, it was the most awesome thing he had heard all day, "Wh...that....how...whoa...."

Awestruck by the laugh, Dark was easily drug along, as he tried to process just HOW someone so...unevil, unmaniacal, and un...un...unsomething else that has to do with evil, could pull of such a chilling and perfect laughter; one that could make Nightmare Moon get goosebumps even. Shaking his head to snap out of it, the colt noticed they had finally entered the building, "Erk! Oh looks like no one's here, such a shame, oh well, let's go!" he said trying to escape, getting nowhere fast.

Aloe peeked her eyes over the edge of the reception counter where she had been hiding. It was the perilous pink pony that was laughing outside. Not that her laughing was unusual but the way she laughed... it sent double the usual amount of chills down her spine. Double the usual meaning there would be chills going down her spine laughing or not. Pinkie Pie was always an interesting customer.

"W-welcome Miss Pinkie Pie... I see you brought a friend?" the blue Unicorn was completely unfamiliar to her. What was strange was the fact that Pinkie appeared to be pulling this unicorn against their will into the spa. Aloe couldn't decipher what was going on. "Can I help you?" she asked her tone fluctuating. She said it half to Pinkie Pie as a friend of the spa's most prominent regular and half to the colt seeing if he needed assistance in escaping.