[Canterlot] Nighttime Tomfoolery (Bellosh101, IceStormx, & Phil the Time Wizard) [PM to Join]

Bellosh

[colour=#33cc33]"Well, it's more than I can do!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]Dazzle said in response to Ice's talk of her magic, her voice staying completely upbeat.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"I've never been able to teleport at all, and I don't have any fancy magics. Compared to me, you're seriously awesome and Dancer here is like a genius!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She gave a soft giggle and a nod.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"I think just being a good pony is more important than what fancy tricks we can do," she said with enthusiasm. "And besides, I can at least brew a pretty tasty pot of coffee..." [/colour][colour=#000000]she added cheerfully as she sipped at her beverage some more. Strong, but not too aggressive, with just the right sweetness and body from the additions; just the way she liked it. She hoped the others liked theirs too. She hadn't gotten any comments on her contribution yet.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She turned to Dancer as she spoke of her largely failed attempt at cookies and gave a laugh.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"That's the right spirit, Dancer! Always gotta try. We never get anywhere without trying,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she said with a smile.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]At the discussion of foosball Dazzle nodded enthusiastically. [/colour][colour=#33cc33]"I'm not sure I've played that much before either, Ice! I'd be happy to try and learn with you though. I'm sure it's super fun!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she eagerly replied, grabbing her large mug of coffee and following after Dancer[/colour].

[colour=#000080]Ice smiled when Moondancer told her that her salad was really good, and that she might make Ice her personal chef. She let out a small giggle before levitating some coffee to take back into the foyer with her. She took a sip, and it instantly made her more awake. The taste was strong, but still good. Dazzle wasn't kidding when she said that she made a good pot of coffee. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Wow Dazzle, you weren't kidding around when you said you made a mean pot of coffee. It's a lot better than how mine turn out. Then again, I don't really mix well with hot things on most occasions anyway,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she giggled as she followed Moon into the activity room.

She then heard Dazzle mention that she hadn't really played at all either and that she would be learning with her, and that she was sure that it was going to be a fun experience.[/colour][colour=#0000ff] "That it should. I've heard about it from several other fillies, but that was about the extent of it. I would have liked to have tried it at the time but, it had gotten to the point where I would have rather avoided everypony else in favour of being ridiculed for fun because I was a, practically homeless living in the park and b, from Fillydelphia, as in, not Canterlot blood. Those two things made me very.... not welcoming of others and other than Moony here, I wanted nothing to do with anypony else,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she explained to the both of them. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"The previously mentioned issues didn't do anything to help that cause either,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she finished.

Inside the activity room there was of course the foosball table, a ping pong table and a small arts and crafts section as well. The foosball table was the first thing that attracted her attention, since of course it was the thing that she wanted to try first. The table itself stood about up to the base of her neck, which meant if she stood on her hind legs it would be about waist level. There were eight rods sticking through the top of the table each with a varying number of pony players on them, and there were four handles on each side offset with one another. It was at least apparent to Ice that the two players stood on opposite sides of the table and the handles that were on their side were the ones that they were allowed to use. Looking down she saw that the main painting layout of the inside resembled that of a soccer field. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Okay, so just from looking at it, is it safe to assume that it's a lot like soccer and you control everything with the sticks that are pointing out?"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice asked[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Taking a look back at Dazzle Dawn, Moondancer smiled back at her friend once more as she affirmed the philosophy of always giving things the old college try. She didn’t mean to be morbid, but the white-coated mare wondered if there was anything that could bring her coffee-loving pal- [colour=#cc0033]“Oh shoot!”[/colour] Dancer shouted, seeing to her embarrassment that she left a mug of coffee made for her at the counter; [colour=#cc0033]“Could one of you girls get that coffee mug there for me? I don’t wanna’ miss out on Dazzle’s brewing masterpiece, tehehe!”[/colour]

Once the group made it downstairs, Moondancer more than happily addressed Ice Storm’s inquiries about foosball. [colour=#cc0033]“That’s right Icy,”[/colour] the unicorn acknowledged, trotting towards one end of the table while levitating a small white ball onto the center of the table; [colour=#cc0033]“Just like in soccer, you have to score goals to win points. Whoever has the most points after a certain length of time wins the match.”[/colour]

As a further demonstration, the moon-flanked mare used her magic to take control of her team’s handles without use of her hooves. With one swift motion, Moondancer’s pony player scored a goal at the unmanned end of the table; [colour=#cc0033]“So who wants to go first?”[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Wow Dazzle, you weren't kidding around when you said you made a mean pot of coffee. It's a lot better than how mine turn out. Then again, I don't really mix well with hot things on most occasions anyway,"[/colour][colour=#000080] [/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Oh shoot! [/colour][colour=#CC0033]Could one of you girls get that coffee mug there for me? I don’t wanna’ miss out on Dazzle’s brewing masterpiece, tehehe!”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle gave a buoyant giggle, ecstatic to see the two excited for her coffee.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"No problem, Dancer! I'd be happy to,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she said as she went to get Moondancer's mug and brought it back to her.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"And thanks, Storm! Glad you like it!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"That it should. I've heard about it from several other fillies, but that was about the extent of it. I would have liked to have tried it at the time but, it had gotten to the point where I would have rather avoided everypony else in favour of being ridiculed for fun because I was a, practically homeless living in the park and b, from Fillydelphia, as in, not Canterlot blood. Those two things made me very.... not welcoming of others and other than Moony here, I wanted nothing to do with anypony else. [/colour][colour=#0000FF]The previously mentioned issues didn't do anything to help that cause either,"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle nodded as she listened to Ice explain some of her past. It seemed kinda sad, but she could relate to an extent. She was glad that Ice Storm seemed to be happy now.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"I know what that feelings like. Well... not being homeless, that must have been terrible... but when I was a filly I moved to Canterlot proper from a poor corner of the Heights after my dad got a better job. At first, I didn't think anyone would accept me but I put on my best smile and never gave up on making friends with everypony I could. Eventually it paid off!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]the mare started with a cheerful nod.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"Personally, I think that's the best way. Most disagreements are just misunderstandings after all. If we're kind to each other and try and understand where the other is coming from, I think practically everypony can get along! We just need to keep an open mind."[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Okay, so just from looking at it, is it safe to assume that it's a lot like soccer and you control everything with the sticks that are pointing out?"[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“That’s right Icy. [/colour][colour=#CC0033]Just like in soccer, you have to score goals to win points. Whoever has the most points after a certain length of time wins the match. [/colour][colour=#CC0033]So who wants to go first?”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The conversation turned to how to play foosball. Dazzle was pretty sure she understood the game. It seemed simple enough. She was pretty eager to try it too! It looked like lots of fun.[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Ooh, I'd love to try!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she started, raising her hoof.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice smiled to herself as she seemed to have the basis of the idea for foosball. It was actually a lot simpler than it had originally sounded and that made her happy. Watching Moondancer score the goal when she grabbed the handles on her side. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Wow Moon! You look pretty good at this!"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice said with a smile as Dazzle spoke up. First she took Moon her mug of coffee before telling both her and Ice thanks for the compliments on the brew. She then mentioned that she somewhat knew how Ice felt, that she had never been homeless, she couldn't have imagine how that must have felt, but she knew how Canterlot could be to others because of the fact that she was not originally from Canterlot as well. However she persevered and did the best with what she could and eventually everypony else settled in around her. It sounded like she had been lucky. Why couldn't everypony else had done the same to her? [/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice gave a small smile before responding. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Well, it was far from amazing, being homeless, but on the nights that it wasn't raining or snowing, it was actually quite lovely. I'd sleep in Canterlot Park on top of the tallest hill, and most often I would just fall asleep looking at the stars. Yeah it sucked on nights that it rained, and I actually loved nights that it snowed because I could use my magic to make a nice little snow house there to at least keep the winds from freezing me. I might like making popcycles, but it doesn't mean I like being turned into one,"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice said with a giggle as Dazzle stated that she would like the first game. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Go ahead!, I'd love a chance to watch first and see how it's played first hoof!"[/colour][colour=#000080] she said again with a smile. [/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Taking a sip from her coffee mug, Moondancer levitated the ball into a slot on the side where it could shoot out into the center of the “field”. Seeing that her first champion would be Dazzle Dawn, the white unicorn boldly proclaimed;[colour=#cc0033] “Alright fillies and gentlecolts, prepared to be amazed at the prowess of Moondancer, reigning foosball champion of the world! Watch as she soundly defeats the up-and-coming Dazzle Dawn and defends her championship!!!”[/colour]

Stomping on her rear hooves and poorly imitating the noises of a cheering crowd, Moondancer in no way was actually assured of victory thanks to not having played the game in months. That inconvenient fact didn’t stop her from engaging in friendly pre-game trash talk though, as the mare always figured that the illusion of heated competition made matches just a tiny bit livelier. [colour=#cc0033]“And here... we... GOOOOO!!!”[/colour] With that shout, Dancer telekinetically shot the ball into the center to begin the match.....

[colour=#0000FF]"Well, it was far from amazing, being homeless, but on the nights that it wasn't raining or snowing, it was actually quite lovely. I'd sleep in Canterlot Park on top of the tallest hill, and most often I would just fall asleep looking at the stars. Yeah it sucked on nights that it rained, and I actually loved nights that it snowed because I could use my magic to make a nice little snow house there to at least keep the winds from freezing me. I might like making popcycles, but it doesn't mean I like being turned into one,"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle gave a nod at Ice's words. Ice Storm was an impressive pony really. Not many could look at an experience like this and see the positives. Dazzle wasn't even sure she'd know how to handle a situation like that. [/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Y'know, I think that's the best way to look at things, Storm! A pony should always look for the positives in anything. It's not something that everypony can do, I think, but it makes everything a little sweeter,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she said with a big grin as she moved toward the foosball table.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Go ahead!, I'd love a chance to watch first and see how it's played first hoof!"[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Alright fillies and gentlecolts, prepared to be amazed at the prowess of Moondancer, reigning foosball champion of the world! Watch as she soundly defeats the up-and-coming Dazzle Dawn and defends her championship!!!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The other two encouraged Dazzle into the game, causing her to smile as she got into position. She wasn't entirely sure what to do, but it seemed like a simple enough game to figure out. Either way, she was sure it'd be fun playing it with Dancer, and that's what was important, right? Excitedly she nodded to her opponent.[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Ha! You're going down, Dancer!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dazzle proclaimed, stomping one front hoof and the waving the other at the other mare.[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]"And here... we... GOOOOO!!!”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]At the word go, Dazzle went to work operating the table, battling intensely against her fellow unicorn in a heated struggle for dominance! Or... at least that's what Dazzle wanted to say happened. In reality, Dancer racked up the points against her quite quickly and often while most of her own efforts proved fruitless. Put simply, she was really getting creamed. Her enthusiasm just couldn't make up for her inexperience she supposed. The game ended quickly in her loss. [/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Well... that was fun!"[/colour][colour=#000000] she started, with a grin at the game's end.[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...
[colour=#000080]Ice smiled when Dazzle responded to her, stating that it was good that she looked at the events in such a positive manner at least. she added that this was something that not everypony could do, and that it at the very least made things seem that much sweeter when recalling them. This was true for the most part, however, the fact remains that throughout the rest of the days here in Canterlot were horrid. She always looked forward to the night so that she could get away from everypony else. [/colour]

[colour=#000080]She then watched as she moved over to the foosball table and got ready to take on Moondancer. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle when she head the small amount of hype that came from the two. At least, she thought it was hype at first until she watched Moondancer play. She dominated the match against Dazzle, and if Moon was a hot knife, then Dazzle was warm butter. Moon just made it seem that easy, and it made Ice a bit nervous. Snapping out of it she looked to Dazzle. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Don't worry, you did good for your first time in however long it's been. Probably better than I'm going to do, I've never played at all,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she stated approaching the table. She lifted up onto her hind-hooves and positioned her fore-hooves on the handles that were on her side. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"I'm ready when you are!"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice proclaimed, decided it would be best for her to not say anything else. She'd never even touched the thing before so any amount of hype would have been more than undeserved. [/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Hmmm... perhaps Moondancer was a little bit hard on her foosball opponent. Dazzle Dawn didn’t stand a chance as the other unicorn managed to score goal after goal. When everything was said and done, the moon-flanked mare found the game to be rather... boring. What fun was there in playing a game if there would be no challenge in it at all?

Of course, the important thing though was that Dazzle thought the game was fun anyway. [colour=#cc0033]“Yeah,”[/colour] Moondancer nervously chuckled; [colour=#cc0033]“I guess that was somewhat fun.”[/colour] Letting off a sigh, the white unicorn resolved to take it easy on her next challenger, Ice Storm. Not that it’d be proper to let her friend know it though.[colour=#cc0033] “Alright Icy, you’re going DOWN!!!!”[/colour] Dancer gave her best attempt at an intimidating shout to rile up Ice, although the subdued giggles on Dancer’s part killed the mood. And with that, the young mare once again shot the ball into the center of the table court, this time remembering not to utterly take over the foosball game.....

[colour=#CC0033]“Yeah, [/colour][colour=#CC0033]I guess that was somewhat fun.”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle just smiled and nodded, missing the hesitance of the other entirely. She truly had had fun just trying to win. It was enough for her. [/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Yep. Lots of fun! Win or lose, it's fun to play with friends!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she said cheerfully and earnestly. [/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Don't worry, you did good for your first time in however long it's been. Probably better than I'm going to do, I've never played at all."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle giggled and nodded toward Ice Storm.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"Nonsense. You get out there and avenge me, Stormy! I know you can do it![/colour]" [colour=#000000]she started with lots of enthusiasm. [/colour][colour=#33cc33]"Win one for us amateurs!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she added dramatically.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She was mostly just being silly, of course. Just playing was enough for her to have fun. All the same, there was nothing wrong with encouraging good clean competition. She also didn't want to see Storm doubt herself. That was just sad. [/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"I'm ready when you are!"[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Alright Icy, you’re going DOWN!!!!”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]With these words from either pony, the second match was underway! Dazzle was all smiles as she watched the game start. [/colour][colour=#33cc33]"Go Storm!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she called out cheerfully.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"You can beat her!"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice heard Dazzle cheer her on from behind her as Moon let the foosball go onto the playing field. Something else she had heard though made her wonder. When Moon replied to Dazzle, she sounded a bit off. She wasn't sure what it was, but soon thought nothing of it as the game began to pick up. When Moon told her she was going down, she giggled and decided to have some fun with it. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Well, if I'm going down, then I'm going to make sure that I take you down with me!"[/colour][colour=#000080] she replied as the battle for goals heated up. Back and forth the game went, and neither pony could get a sustainable lead. "This isn't that hard at all!" she stated not realizing that Moon was taking it easy on her. [/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice had to pause for a moment to wipe her brow off though as a tying goal was scored against her. The competition was fierce right now and the game itself had gotten intense. She looked over briefly to Dazzle and nodded with a smile. With a bit of magic she picked the ball up and held it next to the drop shoot. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Alright... next goal wins... prepare yourself, for the revenge of the amateurs shall commence!"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice spoke in a competitive, yet still friendly and obviously joking around tone.[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Pffft, Dazzle Dawn sure had nerve placing her bets on Ice Storm! Then again, Moondancer figured she pay a terrible price for giving her friend a thrashing, so maybe the white unicorn kinda did deserve it. Not one to drift her focus away from the moment, Dancer gave her full attention towards Icy, letting her score a few goals here and there while on the whole playing a bit sloppy.

Although Moondancer believed in fun times for all, there now came a point where her urge to win consumed her yet again. With Icy becoming bolder in her proclamations, the real ball game could now begin! [colour=#cc0033]“AH HA HA HA HA HA HAH!”[/colour] Dancer mockingly laughed like an evil queen straight from the old pony tales; [colour=#cc0033]“It’s foalish to come against ME!”[/colour] Finally opting to give it her all, the unicorn easily blocked Ice Storm’s latest shot with one of the wooden players; then once she lined up her shot, Moondancer shot the ball at breakneck speed towards her opponent’s goal.....

[colour=#000000]Dazzle watched intently as the game began between the two. Really it was kind of hard to follow the action on the table, but she could look at the faces of the two competitors and know they were having fun. Ice Storm started nod entirely confident, but some sloppy play on Moondancer's end lead to her getting into it, surely seeing victory in her grasp. The idea of losing was evidently enough to get Moondancer really into it in return. Both of them were clearly having a good time playing.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"[/colour][colour=#0000FF]Alright... next goal wins... prepare yourself, for the revenge of the amateurs shall commence!"[/colour][colour=#000080] [/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“AH HA HA HA HA HA HAH! [/colour][colour=#CC0033]It’s foalish to come against ME!”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pronouncements were thrown out as the game neared its end. Ice Storm took on the coat of the underdog trying to pull off an unexpected win while Moondancer seemed ready to embrace the role of the villain, cackling intensely in good fun. [/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Get her Stormy!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]Dazzle cheered, caught up in the excitement.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Some quick action from both players then followed before a brief silence fell. Dazzle, not having been able to discern who had scored the last goal just smiled.[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Wait... who won?"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she asked, ooking from one unicorn to the other[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice listened as Dazzle continued to cheer here one as the game with Moondancer started to become more of a struggle. The speed of the game itself was starting to get to a point where it was getting difficult for Ice to keep up. After what had been a fierce battle though, Moon let out a battle cry as she launched the ball towards Ice's goal, and despite her best efforts, she wasn't able to keep the winning goal from happening. With a long exhaled sigh, Ice wiped her face with a hoof.[/colour][colour=#0000ff] "Wow, that was fierce,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she stated as Dazzle asked who had won. Ice pointed towards Moondancer. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Moony did," she said turning towards her. "But that was really close! Much better than I was expecting to do my first time![/colour][colour=#000080]" she smiled to the mares. [/colour]

[colour=#000080]After a few moments of catching her breath, she looked to her two friends and began to wonder what other fun activities Moon had in store for them.[/colour][colour=#0000ff] "Alright, what's next on the agenda Moon?"[/colour][colour=#000080] she asked, looking for a sense of direction on what they were doing next. [/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Scoring the final goal, Moondancer walloped and sang a victory tune for herself; [colour=#cc0033]“I am the best! I am the best! B-E-S-T! I am the BEST!”[/colour] Now that her urge to gloat found a way to leave her system, the white unicorn cantered up to Ice Storm to shake her hoof. [colour=#cc0033]“Seriously though, great game,”[/colour] Dancer congratulated her challenger, not wanting Icy to think that she was a needlessly poor winner; [colour=#cc0033]“You just might be able to become a professional at this one day, tehehe!”[/colour]

And now, the time had come to commence a new activity. Holding her chin with a hoof, Moondancer mused;[colour=#cc0033] “Ummm... I’m a bit pooped from foosball, so maybe we could do some arts and crafts.”[/colour] Pointing towards the arts and crafts station, the young mare then noted; [colour=#cc0033]“It’s been a while, so I don’t have a clear idea of what my mom’s got in the cabinets. You girls should help me check them out and see what we can use!”[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Ummm... I’m a bit pooped from foosball, so maybe we could do some arts and crafts. [/colour][colour=#CC0033]It’s been a while, so I don’t have a clear idea of what my mom’s got in the cabinets. You girls should help me check them out and see what we can use!”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle grinned and nodded. [/colour][colour=#33cc33]"Ooh, arts and crafts? I haven't done that kind of thing since I was a foal!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she started gleefully at the suggestion. [/colour][colour=#33cc33]"I never was any good at any of it. My clumsy hooves would always slip up and whatever I was making would turn out looking misshapen and usually kind of creepy. Then Arc would laugh at me and I'd pout until I started to laugh too."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The unicorn beamed as she reminisced.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"It was always so much fun!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she concluded. She moved quickly toward the cabinets Dancer had indicated and opened them, finding lots of paper, pencils, paints, and assorted art supplies.[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"ooh, you have a lot of stuff, Dancer!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dazzle started, giving a nod.[/colour]

• 3 weeks later...
[colour=#000080]After Ice caught her breath from the Foosball game, Moon told her that it was a great game, and Ice nodded. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Indeed it was, however I don't see myself become a professional anything any time soon. Unless they have a sport for professional Ice Cream eating. Then I'd definitely become that,"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice said with a giggle as she followed Moondancer and Dazzle Dawn to the arts and Crafts room.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice liked the idea of arts and Crafts. While she wasn't that great at the drawing aspect of things, she was really good with creating Ice Sculptures. Something that they could set for the night on a towel or something as the sculptures melt. She could also always attempt drawing something if her sculpting proved to be too big of a mess. Then Ice saw all of the supplies that Moon had. It would have been an artist's dream come true. It didn't look like there was a pencil or paint colour that she didn't have. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Oh wow, there is so much,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she started before Dazzle spoke up, stating her clumsy hooves would always mess everything up. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Oh, come on now, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Perhaps the three of us could all make one thing together. Then it would be super special because it was from all of us, and will remind each of us of this night,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she smiled. [/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Moondancer brought her hoof to her chin as she pondered for a moment on what sort of art project the group could work on. Ice Storm’s suggestion sounded perfect, even if she worded it in a hokey way even by Dancer’s standards. However, actually figuring out what to make was an entirely different story; [colour=#cc0033]“Hmmm... errrrrrrrr.... ummmmmmm............... wuzzle wazzle gobble gobble........?”[/colour]

It didn’t take long for Moondancer’s vocalizations to take on a nonsensical note for its own sake, the mare deciding to be distracting to others instead of continuing to brainstorm fruitlessly. [colour=#cc0033]“Well I’m stumped,”[/colour] she quickly sighed in defeat; [colour=#cc0033]“Unless you can think of something better, all I can think to do right now is to like, dip our hooves in paint and spread it all around a sheet of paper together... or something?”[/colour] At least the white unicorn admitted that she was not an artistically-gifted pony.....

[colour=#0000FF]"Indeed it was, however I don't see myself become a professional anything any time soon. Unless they have a sport for professional Ice Cream eating. Then I'd definitely become that,"[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Ooh! That would be fun! " [/colour][colour=#000000]Dazzle's eyes lit up at Ice Storm's words and she gave a chuckle.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"It wasn't ice cream, but not too long ago I competed in a cupcake eating contest. I ate so many cupcakes that day and they were soooo good!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle gave a sigh and then looked down.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"But I didn't get any ribbons or anything... I just got a terrible stomach ache that lasted for days,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she said sadly.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Oh, come on now, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Perhaps the three of us could all make one thing together. Then it would be super special because it was from all of us, and will remind each of us of this night,"[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Ooh... that sounds like an amazingly amazing idea! I love it! It'll be a reminder of our friendship!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dazzle said with clear excitement. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]She loved stuff like this. It actually sounded exactly like the kind of idea she'd suggest before somepony else called her silly or childish.[/colour] [colour=#33cc33]"Let's do it![/colour]" [colour=#000000]she added for emphasis.[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Hmmm... errrrrrrrr.... ummmmmmm............... wuzzle wazzle gobble gobble........?[/colour][colour=#CC0033]Well I’m stumped, [/colour][colour=#CC0033]Unless you can think of something better, all I can think to do right now is to like, dip our hooves in paint and spread it all around a sheet of paper together... or something?”[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Hmm..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Dazzle started, not really sure what they should do either. Dancer's idea did have some appeal. She had fond memories of hoofpainting back in her magic kindergarten class. Still, it was the kind of idea that seemed silly even to Dazzle. There had to be something more constructive they could try.[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Well... maybe we could try and paint each other?"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she suggested after a while. [/colour][colour=#33cc33]"That would be better than just painting shapes, right?"[/colour]

• 3 weeks later...
[colour=#000080]Ice liked both ideas of trying to draw each other and just dipping their hooves in the paint and just making shapes. She also giggled at the cupcake eating contest. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Now that's a contest that I'd be good at!"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice giggled. She could picture it now. Equestria's best cupcake eater! The thought made her giggle a bit more. Ice then came up with another idea.[/colour][colour=#0000ff] "Well, we have enough paint and enough paper, why don't we do both? We can draw each other, and do some cooperative hoof-painting. Be a fun way to get dirty, hopefully without making too big of a mess of the house,"[/colour][colour=#000080] Ice smiled to the other two mares.[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

[colour=#cc0033]“Woo-hoooo!”[/colour] cheered Moondancer, having approved of the plan to paint each other; [colour=#cc0033]“I’ll fetch what we need now, but it’ll get messy. Please catch anything that accidently falls, okie dokie?”[/colour] All that the white unicorn really needed was the hoofpaint jars from the cabinet; the paper they’d paint on already laid on a table nearby. However, Moony would have to dig through a whole lot of over things first in order to get to the hoofpaint itself.

As the cabinet’s items glowed with the aura of Moondancer’s magic, the young mare proceeded to start levitating the hoofpaint jars outside. Not letting herself get distracted by any miscellaneous falling objects, Miss Dancer mused further on how the group could go about painting each other; [colour=#cc0033]“Alright... unless anypony objects, I say that Icy should paint me, I paint Dazzle, and Dazzle paints Icy. Does that sound good to you?”[/colour] This short conversation gave Moony enough time to fetch the hoofpaint jars and place them on the table, hopefully without creating too much of a mess in the process.....

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#0000FF]"Well, we have enough paint and enough paper, why don't we do both? We can draw each other, and do some cooperative hoof-painting. Be a fun way to get dirty, hopefully without making too big of a mess of the house,"[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Woo-hoooo! [/colour][colour=#CC0033]I’ll fetch what we need now, but it’ll get messy. Please catch anything that accidently falls, okie dokie?”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dazzle smiled. It sounded like the plan was set! She had to say it seemed like it would be fun too. Painting with friends had to be great. [/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"You got it, Dancer!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Dazzle started with a dumb smile and a little salute. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]She took up position behind the mare as she received the hoofpaint jars and did her best to catch everything she dropped, running from side to side as she did. Dancer was dropping lots of things though, and soon it became too much. Dazzle couldn't get to ever single pencil, pen, ink bottle, brush, and miscellaneous something that came shooting out her way. She did her best to try though, and soon had a huge stack gathered with her magic... that was, until she happened to trip over a large eraser and fall over on her face, dropping everything all around her in the process.[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Alright... unless anypony objects, I say that Icy should paint me, I paint Dazzle, and Dazzle paints Icy. Does that sound good to you?”[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dancer spoke again as she retrieved the hoofpaints finally.[/colour]

[colour=#33cc33]"Sounds... uh... good to me..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Dazzle muttered, still on the ground, surrounded by assorted ends.[/colour]