Forum name as seed

Lerian

There are plenty of sites with interesting, easy or challenging seeds and I'm sure we've all looked at places like 'Earth' or 'Equestria' on our favourite games but I'm interested in what wonders forum names bring. Feel free to use any game that allows generation via a name entry, we shouldn't miss out because one hasn't been mentioned yet. Only rule is, it has to be your forum name (or an abbreviation if it's huge) because there are already plenty of 'check out this great seed' sites and forum posts.

I don't know how much difference it makes but I always use a capital 'L', even when it doesn't display a difference.

Minecraft:- Start at the edge of a jungle and desert biome. Nice coal and gold rich canyon a short way west.

Cargo Commander:- Cargo heavy early levels but caps are thin on the ground. Explodey death on the sector pass level.

Huh, using "Sparkleheart" as a seed in Minecraft gets a pretty decent starting world. Puts you in the middle of a huge jungle biome with plenty of ponds around, plus a cave and *two* ravines directly in front of you. (Looked like it was one ravine with a small land bridge, but nope, they're not connected. They just happen to end right next to each other.) Also a huge hill to your left that overlooks the entire area.

I just get a boring taiga to brown swamp...

Not sure if I did it differently, (ping111 all lowercase), but I started in a nice multiopening cave in snow, near a sea with swamp nearby. The cave had a fair bit of starting iron in it and goes quite deep to a lava pit. Also some surface lava nearby (West-ish I think)

In minecraft Mister Chippy gives you a some gentle grassy hills near the ocean, with a jungle right next to you. I found an open cave that goes quite far down very fast that also has some exposed iron, a pumpkin, cows, sheep, and chickens. So a fairly basic seed, but never the less a pretty decent one to start in.