Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

It was a bright and sunny day in the town of Ponyville, as well as a joyful one. Today was Hearts and Hooves day, and all through town couples walked here and there. Other ponies gave cards or gifts to that special somepony, and others worked up the courage to tell that special pony know they care.

It's a day of love and joy, and to top it all was the big party and dance later tonight at the town hall. Still not all love blossoms, will yours?

*For more info see the general discussion http://www.canterlot.com/topic/13738-hearts-and-hooves-party/

------------------------------------------------------

Razor sat on a cloud, looking down at the ponies as they passed. He watched the smiling faces of couples about and turned to lay on his back and gaze up at the sky.

'I had to pick the worse possible day to come into this town.' He thought, pushing the cloud forward with a flap of his wing.

Hearts and Hooves day. A pony holiday of love and more love. Frankly Razor didn't see why it was all that great, it was just another day like any other. What made this day magical?

"Yeah a magic day where you find that special somegriffon. Sounds like a childs story tale to me." He said to himself as he floated over the buildings on his cloud.

Light looked around the town and smiled a big smile. He always liked how Ponyville looked during this day. Honestly it was his favorite time of year actually. He walked down the street and saw all the other ponies that were together. He saw some ponies that weren't together and felt good that he didn't have a special somepony. He was always scared on this day to tell a pony how he felt. But he had one mare in mind..but he didn't know if she already had a special somepony so he didn't want to ask her. He was way to afraid of the embarrassment that he could feel if she said that she already had a special somepony.

Angle Snapp wiped the dust off of his hoofs, "Done" He thought to himself. He had just finished unpacking from moving out of his old apartment in Fillydelpha into a new town called 'Ponyville' A great town for Photographers he though. The small towns were always the best places for great photos, and inspiration. He looked at the calendar and saw what day it was "Hearts and hooves day?" He thought to himself. "There should be lots of couples out today!" He smiled at the thought of the possibility's that would arise for him and his camera. He grabbed his saddle bag, Put his camera in it, as well as a few bits, And headed out the door to get settled in to his new town.

Light walked down the street and looked at all the stores and looked to see what they were selling. They were selling all things either Heart shaped or related. He saw Applejack at the Sweet Apple Acre shop and he waved hi. He actually didn't know if she knew who he was but he had heard that she was very friendly. Light continued walking and he spotted a pony that was carrying a camera. He thought to himself, "I have never seen that pony before." Light kept walking because he figured the pony was going to meet his special somepony. Light saw some mares walking together and he felt like talking to them because they looked at him but he didn't.

Angle Snapp continued down the street. He looked around seeing where everything was. The quill shop, The library. He glanced at the camera shop where he would start printing off his work. He felt awkward with all the eyes on him, It was obvious he was new to town and no one knew who he was. He just keep his head up and keep trotting ahead exploring the new town.

Flashbomb was at his cloudhouse near cloudsdale, His house was slowly moving on the breeze and floated in a close proximity of ponyville. Flashbomb was in his kitchen making some late breakfast. He consumed his haytoast with zapapplebam jelly and his cup of green herbal tea. he threw the plate and the cup into the sink and wakled out the door. It was bright outside and warm, he looked down to see that his house had shifted positions and was close to ponyville. " There must be alittle breeze today." He thought. He streched his wings and let the sunlight warm them. He noticed that it was Heart and Hooves day because a heart shaped baloon floated past him. He sat down and watched The happy ponies trotting around happily with their special someponies. He did not care if he didnt have somepony. He was just happy that everyone else was happy. He smiled warmly and took in the view

Quillhart was lying beneath a tree enjoying the warm bright sunlight. He was actually just passing through the town on his way back to FillyDelphia. He had been visiting Canterlot's marketplace and was now on his way back home. He had been to ponyville at hearts and hoofs day once before and he knew this is something that he simply can't miss. Even though he didn't have any special somepony he did enjoy the ponies and to see all of their happy faces. He was also hoping to see Twilight this day. Even though he would probably not dare to speak with her or even say hi but he still hoped that he would dare. They could discuss good books and he would also like her to read some books that he'd done.

Suddenly he noticed a friend that he had met in Canterlot. [colour=#daa520]"Hay! Angle snapp!" [/colour]He waved in purpose to get noticed. [colour=#daa520]"You remember me?!"[/colour]

Pinkie Pie was bouncing around Sugar Cube Corner, from cooking to decorating and even running the counter, she was trying to do it all; if it was anyone else, they would be failing miserably. The cake family was out of town on a much deserved vacation. Although they weren't sure that Pinkie could handle it, she knew she was more then able. Especially since the Corner always closed early on holidays. Sugar Cube Corner was flooded with last minute customers looking for a late gift for their special somepony or those without looking for sweets to pass the day by. Pinkie was so busy with all the ponies, she didn't even have time to take a lunch break or even a cupcake break!

Hours passed by faster then usual for the pink pony. As the amount of cakes and snacks dwindled down so did the ponies. By the time she locked the door and closed up the shop, she was covered in all sorts of confectionery goodness. As she started to head up to the bathroom to clean herself up.

It wasn't long before Pinkie Pie was ready to hit the streets of Ponyville, but before she leaves she had to make sure to check her party calendar She pulled out the calender, which was large as a map of Canterlot from under her bed. There were scribbles on everyday of the year; birthdays, holidays and other random facts and trivia. There was only one blank spot, it was hearts and hooves day, there was a large heart around the calender, but the inside was bare.

"No date! No date! I almost forgot that I didn't have a date tonight! Om my Celestia what am I going to do!" Pinkie was circling gummy while talking."This is going to be worse then the time I went to into the costume party without a cos..." She suddenly stopped mid-bounce and gasped. "Oh I know! I know!" She quickly put her calendar up before leaving her home.

Flashbomb allowed himself to nap while sitting up. he snoozed peacefully. He was sitting on the cloud then he felt ligt as a cloud and the wind rushing through his mane. It felt great but something was off. Instead of flyng he had the feeling of falling . He opened his eyes. "is this a falling dream?" he thought through his blurred vision. " no no this is really realistic." His eyes snapped open and he was falling! He fell off his house during his nap! He fell twoards a tree below Him.He flailed and released his wings to fly. He slowed down but it was to late. He slammed into the tree and landed on a big branch with a crunch. "ow......." He weezed as he hung on the branch. He saw below him a familliar pony. It was quillheart from canterlot the other day.

Pinkie Pie Oooohed as she watched a blue pegasus fall from the sky. She quickly hoped over to the tree. That is when she noticed the brown pony for the first time. "[colour=#282828]Quillhart, Happy Hearts and Hooves day." She smiled her big smile. Then she looked up into the tree. "Are you okay up there Flashbomb? That looked sooo cooool!" [/colour]

Light walked down the street and walked into his house. He looked at his calender and this just reminded him that it was Hearts and Hooves day and he had no special somepony.

He sighed and said, "[colour=#000080]I often feel like there is something wrong with me." [/colour]Then Light shook off that feeling and picked up his violin. He started to play a song he had played what seemed like a million times before. He kept his windows and door open so other ponies could hear. He missed but a few notes but he felt like he shouldn't have missed them. He sighed and put his violin down and he looked out his window. He saw the Sugar Cube Corner filled with ponies and he watched them all leave and he saw Pinkie leave the shop and walk over to a tree where a blue pegasus fell down near a tree.

Razor got off the cloud, and flew down to the ground. He saw a commotion with a pegasus falling down. Razor chuckled at that.

"Heh, if they can't stay in there air best not to fly." He said quietly to himself. He watched the distant event before pulling his delivery bag at his side open and pulled out a list.

"Okay, I might dislike this holiday but I still got a job to do." Razor said as he looked over the list of names. He looked at a few names that had hearts beside them. He shivered, those were the ones that were getting special hearts and hooves day gifts from far away loved ones. Worse Razor, in the hopes of getting a few extra bits, offered to read their lovey dovey poems.

"Ugh.....I hate today." He said and flew off to find the first address.

((If you want to be on the delivery list let me know in the discussion.))

Flashbomb's vision was burry but he could make out pinkie's voice. " yea.....i think im ok.....i just." He slipped off the branch and fell the rest of the way to the ground. he hit the ground with a thump and on his back. He coughed and laid there." Yea just dandy he said." He laid there to regain his breath. " i...just gotta regain my head."

Quillhart heard a loud noise above him and looked up quick as if the speed of his turning was vital for his life. His eyes shrank to a minimum.[colour=#daa520] "Oh shiny ponyfeathers of our great beloved queen Celestia!"[/colour] He screamed and stared at the pony with fear in his eyes. [colour=#daa520]"Where on the hoof did you came from!"[/colour] Then he realized who it was. [colour=#daa520]"But hay! I recon you! You are one of those I met in Canterlot."[/colour] He smiled at him and laughed. [colour=#daa520]"How convenient."[/colour]

Pinkie Pie quickly moves to Flashbomb's side and picks him up and dust him off in one quick motion. "Do you know what fixes everything? A cupcake!" She pulls a cupcake from her hair and pushes it into one of Flashbomb's arms. The cupcake is covered in red frosting with yellow and pink hearts. "Its a special Hearts and Hooves day one. Its way better then those baked bads! Don't worry these are one hundred percent safe!"

She quickly moves over to Quillhart side. " And heres one for yoooouu!" She says in a singsong voice. She pulls a secound cupcake from nowhere and holds it out to the brown pony.

Quillhart smiled amused and took the cupcake.[colour=#daa520] "Thanks, pinkie pie!"[/colour] He lifted his cupcake above his mouth before he dropped it and swollowed it whole. Then Quill licked his lips. [colour=#daa520]"oboy that was delicious!"[/colour] He smiles widely at pinkie pie with closed eyes. [colour=#daa520]"Thanks a bunch!" [/colour]

Angel Snapp trotted over to where a group of ponys were standing "Whats going on?" He thought to himself, "What ever, It will be a great way to introduce my self to the town!" He continued trotting over to the group of ponys and he saw a pink poney handing out cupcakes, His stomach growled "shoot, I didnt have lunch" He thought out loud

(C r a p Is censored) ^^;

Light decided that he would go see why Pinkie Pie just went after that blue pegasus. So Light left his house and trotted on down through the town. He finally reached the tree and he looked at all the ponies. He didn't say anything but he just approached the other ponies slowly.

Flashbomb lay on the ground in a daze. He sat up and shook his head. he then looked down and found a cupcake there. "uhh thanks." He took a bite out of the cupcake and rubed his head. it acctually made him feel better to his surprise.

"Hello Angel!" Pinkie Pie cried out once he was close enough. "Sooounds like you could use a...." She looks to the left and then to the right. "A cupcake!" She pulls out another cupcake and gives it to Angel. "Happy Hearts and Hooves day!"

"Light, Light! Happy Hearts and Hooves day!" She pulls yet another cupcake. "Have a cupcake." She smiles widely. "I heard your music, sound like your getting much much better! You should have heard the time i tried to play a violine! I think Opalescence went missing for twooo whole weeks!"

Light smiled a big smile. Pink Pie always knew how to make any pony smile.

"Well thanks for that!" He smiled and took a bite out of his cupcake.

"Yeah, Octavia has given me some tips before and helped me play." He took a bite out of the cupcake and ate the whole thing. He licked the cupcake residue off his lips and smiled at the other pony.

"I don't think I've ever seen you Angel."

Angel swollen what he had in his mouth "I moved from Fillydelphia today, Well Finished unpacking. I was just coming out to meet everypony." He smiled then took another bite. He reached inside his saddle bag and pulled out a couple bits "Do I owe you anything?" He tried to ask the Pinkie with a small back of bits in his mouth.

"