Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb chuckled " pinkie pie is just the way she is." He got to his hooves and smiled. "Happy heart and hooves day everypony!" He floated slightly off the ground. trying to act as tho

ugh he never ever even fell.

"I bet if I moved here a bit sooner, I would have been hired for today. I always injoy taking photos of couples" He smiled to himself. "They always show such.. Never mind" He laughed "Just ignore my ramblings"

"im sure you can get many pictures here in ponyville." "there are tons of thing to see.,and so many ponies to meet." He looked up at his house and noticed it was floating back to cloudsdale. "well atleast that soved itself." he said. He returned his attention to the ponies infront of him.

Rarity opened the door to the Carousel Boutique. It was closed during the holiday, but as it also served as her home, it was where her many gifts were kept. Another was being delivered, no doubt. Another nervous, lonely stallion was at her door, with a bouquet of roses, believing they were the only ones who had a crush on her. [colour=#800080]"Why thank you, darling." [/colour]She accepted politely, trying to hide the interior of her home to avoid hurting his feelings. The stallion asked her to the dance, like most did. [colour=#800080]"Sorry darling, I may not be attending." [/colour]She told him, like she told the rest. She went every year, and it ended generally the same; lovestruck stallions fighting over who gets Rarity, as if she didn't even have a choice! [colour=#800080]"But your beautiful gift will not go unnoticed." [/colour]A large lie. With all the other roses she had, there was no chance this bouquet would stand out. She didn't want to hurt his feelings though. The stallion trotted off, with a wobbly gait, as Rarity turned back to her house. There it all was. Rarity had no intentions of moving all the gifts from the boutique until it opened again. All the typical gifts for mares on Hearts and Hooves day were scattered about the room; chocolates, flowers, cards, candy. She was bored of staying inside all day. After grabbing her newest creation; a large hat made specifically for Hearts and Hooves day, she left.

Rarity was getting many looks from ponies. Not because of the beautiful mare she is, but because of the overly large hat she was wearing. She didn't pay any attention to them though. She then noticed Pinkie Pie was wandering the streets as well. While Pinkie wasn't her FAVOURITE subordinate, she still considered her a good friend. Rarity walked over to Pinkie, not noticing the other ponies she was with. [colour=#800080]"Good afternoon Pinkie." [/colour]Rarity then tossed the tassels of various shades of pink back. [colour=#800080]"Don't you just LOVE my magnificent chapeau?"I[/colour]The sun hat was a reddish-pink, celebrating the holidays colours, and the top was in the shape of a heart, though could only be noticed by those paying attention. Tassels in the back hung from the hat, as if Rarity magically gained flat, pink hair.

Angel Snapp saw a white mare approaching with what she called a 'magnificent chapeau' He agreed "Oh most excellent!" Angel Snapp Exclaimed "You have a tailor in this town!, Oh how I would love to see your work." Angel addressed the white mare "I dont suppose you have models do you... Oh there I go again..." Angel trailed off "Sorry, I got excited, Photographers instinct" He laughed. Then backed away a little from the group felling awkward.

Light looked around and looked back at the ponies. He felt like going back to his house and just playing some music. Besides the day was still young and he figured nothing would really happen. He saw Rarity walk up and say hi to Pinkie Pie. He had never talked to Rarity and he didn't think he would ever. He felt like the Angel pony was better suited to talk with Rarity anyways. He almost said hello to her but he didn't and he turned around and walked on back to his house. While he was walking back he saw a few other mares and said hello to them. The waved back and smiled. He felt good to see that. He was almost back to his house and was happy to see his exterior design on his house. He walked into his house and sat down. He looked over all his instruments and thought about what he wanted to play..

[colour=#b22222]"Oh most excellent!" [/colour]When Rarity believed Pinkie was going to go on an excited speech about Rarity's new hat, it seems another pony took the spot. [colour=#b22222]"You have a trailer in this town!, Oh how I would love to see your work. I don't suppose you have models do you... Oh there I go again... Sorry, I got excited, Photographers instinct." [/colour]The pony ended that with a slightly awkward laugh, and backed away slowly. After the pony laughed, Rarity gave a quick laugh as well. [colour=#800080]"Why thank you, darling." [/colour]She told him seductively, though not on purpose.[colour=#800080]"I would LOVE to show you my work if you would like to stop by my boutique later. And umm... I sort of have a model..." [/colour]Rarity remembered the events of Photo Finish and Fluttershy and her model. She snapped back to reality to finish her sentence. [colour=#800080]"Anyways, the boutique is closed right now, but I suppose showing a... Photographer, was it? Either way, I'm sure it can't hurt."[/colour]

The pony's kindness made Angel smile, He was always looking for opportunity's to improve his work, and to view what other pony's did when It came to art. "Awesome, Im Angel Snapp by the way." He smiled at the white mare. "I can stop by when ever is best for you.. But there's one problem" He paused "I kinda just moved here, Soo I dont know my way around town very well. Where exactly is your boutique?" He asked with a slight tilt to his head.

Flashbomb Noticed Rarity had walked up and started talking to pinkie and angel. he didnt care for her foo foo look or her princess persona,but He was accepting of anypony. He rolled his eyes and Decided to talk to her "Hello there Rarity how are you doing today?" " Thats a sweet *er* hat? you have there." He smiled half heartedly but meant well.

".... And that Daddy Pie said no more eggs in the spoon drawer." Pinkie Pie finished her long rant about Rarity's hat. "What was i talking about again?" She looked up at the unicorns hat again. "Oh yes! I looooove your giant hat! My favorite part is all the pink!"

Pinkie walks closer to rarity. " By the way Rarity, happy Hearts and Hooves Day." She pulls a cupcake from thin air and offers it to rarity. "Sooo who's yours special somepony this year rarity? I bet hes nicer then that meenie weenie prince pain in the butt from the gala."

Razor finished most of his deliveries for the day. He didn't have alot, and those he did have he could just stretch out over the course of the day. The deal was to deliver them on this day, but not when. It would save the griffon some humiliating poem reading.

"Honestly if the lovestruck saps can't do this themselves they shouldn't bother then." He said, stopping at one of the few stops he planned to do today.

"Lets see. Carousel Boutique. To a Miss Rarity, from some poor shmock from Canterlot." Razor said, pulling out the big heart shaped container of chocolate and the message that he was to give. He knocked on the door and waited. No reply, and Razor went to knock again when he saw the closed sign.

Razor frowned, he didn't like leaving a delivery unfinished, even if he was loath to do one such as this. It was the principal of the thing, but he also didn't want to carry this stuff arounda ny longer then needed.

"I just had to bring this here. I don't technically have to give it to her." Razor said, setting the chocolates down by the door. He looked at the message, a smoochy lovey poem that made him cringe at the thought of reading.

"Well, this is that." Razor said and slipped the poem under the box. With that done he turned and left, one down five to go.

He looked at his list again and realized that he didn't know where most of these addresses were. True he came to thsi town when he delivered stuff, it was right in the middle of most of his routes across Equestria, but he never bothered to learn where ponies lived unless he had to bring them a package or something.

Razor looked around and spotted a group of ponies, the same group that had gathered around that falling pegasus from before.

"Maybe one of them knows." Razor said and he flew over to the group. He flew high above them, and dived swiftly and landing right beside one with a hat on.

"Howdy. Hope I'm not interrupting." Razor said.

[colour=#b22222]"Awesome, Im Angel Snapp by the way." [/colour]Angel responded, ending with a charming grin.[colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#b22222]"I can stop by when ever is best for you.. But there's one problem... I kinda just moved here, Soo I dont know my way around town very well. Where exactly is your boutique?" [/colour]Rarity turned around, and pointed her hoof forward. [colour=#800080]"The Carousel Boutique is that way. You'll know it when you see it. I am Miss Rarity, by the way." [/colour]She smiled at the pony. While he wasn't her type, she was definitely growing fond of him[colour=#800080]. [/colour][colour=#800080]He's too normal for this town. That will change soon... [/colour]Just then, a slightly familiar pegasus joined the little group. [colour=#0000cd]"[/colour][colour=#0000cd]Hello there Rarity how are you doing today? Thats a sweet *er* hat? you have there." [/colour]She was enjoying being mobbed by strangers all of a sudden, even if just two stallions. She then remembered the pegasus' name. [colour=#800080]"Ah, hello... Flashmob was it? I am doing excellently, especially with my new chapeau!" [/colour]Rarity couldn't hold back her fangasm when Flashbomb reminded her of her hat. It's what happened when she looked at her work. [colour=#800080]"Could use a few gems though. This is still a work in progress though! It should be done by the Hearts and Hooves day dance, which... I might go to." [/colour]The deja vu feeling from having multiple stallions talking to her at once reminded her how well other dances went, when they didn't get violent.

Then, as she thought the group was big enough, a griffin flew into the circle the ponies had formed. [colour=#808080]"Howdy. Hope I'm not interrupting." [/colour]Rarity took a second glance at the griffin. She thought it may have been another griffin she knew. One that commited the unforgivable act of making Fluttershy cry. It wasn't her, thankfully. [colour=#800080]"We're just chatting. I'm Rarity." [/colour]She offered the unfamiliar griffin a hoof.

Razor blinked and looked at the pony with the hat on. He took her hoof in his claw, mindful not to grip to hard and stab into her hoof, and shook it once.

"Hi. Uh anyway, do any of you know where...any of these ponies might live?" Razor asked as he held out his checklist of addresses to deliver packages and Hearts and Hooves gifts. He adjusted his bag on his shoulder a bit, popping out a piece of jerky and took a bite of the meaty snack. He put the rest away for later, and finished the piece he bit off swiftly swallowing it whole.

"Oh yeah and uh...I'm Razor." He said, glad none of them pointed out his....height in comparison to other griffons. Razor was sadly....just a bit....shorter then what was normal for griffons. Hopefully none of these ponies brought it up.

Light sat in his house and picked up his string bass. He had never really played it that much and he just had it for show. He started to play simple rhythms on the instrument and playing bits and pieces of songs. He stopped playing and started thinking about how he should have said hi to the mares he saw in Ponyville. He couldn't believe he walked past all those mares and didn't say 'hello'.

He didn't even say hi to AppleJack. The one mare who said hey to him first. He remembered he just waved at her.

He wondered if she was still selling apples at her store stand. He didn't know what time it was but he didn't know when her store closed anyways.

He just sat in his house and looked out his windows.

It was at this point in time Angel was starting to create a mental map of Ponyville "So My house is here, The library is there" He muttered to himself.

He began to trot off "Hey, Ill be right back. Just need something" He smiled to the group. He needed to stop by his new home to grab his camera bag. You never knew when a great moment would arise "Now what to use? Micro or telephoto?" He asked to himself trying to decide the type of leans he should use. He entered his home and began rummaging through the remaining boxes "Always unpack the most valuable items last" He thought to himself as He pulled out a bag, It contained a body of a DSLR As well a telephoto lens "Guess telephoto it is then" He trotted out his front door and returned to the group with his camera around his neck with a saddle bag containing his lens and back up battery's. "Back" He smiled

Flashbomb watched Angel walk off to his house. "must have forgotten something at his house." He thought to himself. He returned his attention to the group and the gryphon that joined them. " oh hello .... razor? was it?Im Flashbomb, do you need help with some adresses i could possably help you out." He smiled and saw that Angel had returned. " Hey Angel, do you want a tour of ponyville if Razor needs help?""You could get some snapshots of couples and get to know Ponyville better. "

"That... Would be fantastic" Angel said with a excited voice "Ive always admired couples I mean the way they..... Ill Just be quiet" He laughed and as he spread his wings to fallow Flashbomb he yelled to rarity "Ill stop by later, You better be ready" He joked. Then started to hover beside FlashBomb

Razor looked at the pink pony, "Uh...I don't really do this holiday. I just want to get my deliveries done and leave. All this romance makes me uneasy."

Razor cast a glance at Flashbomb, "I just need to find these addresses. I'm not very wise in where the streets are in this town at times. I don't stay long here when I do come through here. If you know where they are it be helpful."

(ah man i just realized the time guys i gotta hit the hay. ill roleplay abit to set it so im not holding the brakes)

Flashbomb glanced up and nticed that his cloud house had floated quite a ways away twoards the horizion. " ah man i gotta go fetch it or i wont hav a place to sleep tonight." He said to the others. " sorry razor and Angel i gotta go get it and push it back to here. ill be back in awhile ok?" He knew at the back of his mind it would take him atleast 30 min or so to push the cloud back. but took off anyway to catch up to it. " ill be back as soon as i can!." he yelled over his shoulder.He flew off twoards the house and disapeared onthe horizon.

(night everyone!)

Pinkie jumps up and down repeatedly before turning to the griffin. "If your in a hurry, I can show you around! I know Ponyville like the back hoof." She lifts her hoof and checks the back, before showing it to Razer. "So you can finish your job in no time, it'll be easy squeezy. Maybe you could even stay for the dance?"

Quillhart who had been quiet since rarity arrived was blaming himself for not being talkative.He guessed that she didn't want to much attention from stallions either. He trampled slow and nervously and looked in all directions except on the ponies he was with. He thought of leaving but realized that it would be disrespectful to his friends. So he decided to wait for a suitable time to say something.