Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb cried and cried but he heard Angel snap through his sobs. "I dont know Angel, Your my friend and all but you just moved here." "I would just be a burden" He sniffed, More tears streamed from his eyes and he looked over his shoulder. He tried to smile but he couldnt bear it, the tears just kept rolling forward from his eyes. "my home is gone and i dont have any money to buy a new one." He looked down and flew lower to salvage more items. He was still crying silently.

Angel snapp laughed "A burden? No, If anything having you around would be awesome, I hardly know anypony in ponyville." He said "It would be great if I had a roommate, but its up too you I suppose. I've got to get back soon for my photoshoot though. You coming?" Angel held out his hoof offering FlashBomb to come with him

Lovinity, Flash Bomb

---

Lovinity tried to follow the path that she thought the Pegasus took with his cloud.

Lovinity started seeing a mountain way in the distance, behind some clouds.

"Mountain!" Lovinity shouted to herself.

Lovinity tried to continue flying to the mountain when suddenly the magic (green fog and sparkles), giving her the extra speed, backfired. It created a small boom and scattered about Lovinity.

Lovinity tried hard to maintain flying composure but wasn't able to, so she carefully tried to land onto the ground.

Lovinity tried to get back up in the air, but was only moving slowly; her magic weakened and needed to re-charge.

Lovinity sighed and went back down on the ground to rest. She looked up at the distant mountain, and sighed.

"Wherever you are, I'm coming for you." Lovinity quietly uttered.

(^^ Well then I'll fix that for you :) )

Lovinity & Quillhart

---

Lovinity slowly trudged through the fields, disappointed that she wasn't able to get to the source of the crash. All she could think about is what happened and what is happening as a result of her not being able to get to the scene.

She suddenly stumbled upon a tree and noticed a dark brown Earth Pony with dark yellow stripes sitting under it.

"Um... hi!" Lovinity said to him. "You... wouldn't have happened to hear a boom, have you?"

EDIT: Lovinity was walking the wrong way back towards the place where the other ponies were

Edited by Lovinity

Razor got that feeling of dread again. Still he ignored it for now.

"Well, I'm Razor. Fastest griffon and flier in the world." He said.

"So Pinkie... Where to first? The sooner I get my job done the better." Razor said.

She looks over the list and noded several times, "Uh-huh. Yes. I see. This doesn't seem so bad, should be a piece of cake!" She said as she pulled out a cupcake and took a bite. "Like this!" She said with her mouth full. Suddenly, just before the loud boom, pinkies tail came and began shaking about wildly, causing her to drop the cupcake. The shake moved from her tail to body. She jittered in place for a couple seconds; when she came to a stop, a loud crash, form the direction of Canterlot mountain, rang through the air. She turned to Razor with a frown on her face."Allot of something just fell." She said sadly. "I hope noponys hurt."

(^^ Okies :) I'll pause for a moment to let you catch up to the present)

>>>MEANWHILE back in Ponyville...

(haha narrative line to introduce)

Light watched as Lovinity flew off to investigate the loud crash. He had no idea what it was but he couldn't fly so he didn't want to check it out.

Instead he decided to walk around Ponyville for a bit. He looked up at that tree where he first met all those other ponies and he walked up next to them. He recognized Pinkie Pie and AppleJack and Quillheart and Lovinity. He had forgotten the griffon's name but he didn't want to be rude to him.

So he pretended like he was in the know on the crash and looked at all the ponies and said, "Any of you ponies hear that crash as well?"

Under the tree

-------------------------

"What in tarnation was that?!" Applejack exclaimed as she came up to the pink mare and the griffon.

"Hey AJ," Pinkie shaked her head vigerously. "I don't know." Her tone still slightly sad.

Light watched as Lovinity flew off to investigate the loud crash. He had no idea what it was but he couldn't fly so he didn't want to check it out.

Instead he decided to walk around Ponyville for a bit. He looked up at that tree where he first met all those other ponies and he walked up next to them. He recognized Pinkie Pie and AppleJack and Quillheart and Lovinity. He had forgotten the griffon's name but he didn't want to be rude to him.

So he pretended like he was in the know on the crash and looked at all the ponies and said, "Any of you ponies hear that crash as well?"

"Hear it! I'm not sure but it sure was louuud. Also my tail was twitchy twitching More then that time the stuff fell on twilight! Something big must have fallen....or allot of somethings." Pinke becomes quiet and looks as if she began intensly thinking.

Flashbomb and Angel Snap at the House Wreckage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flashbomb sniffed and thought awhile about what Angel had said. He looked up at the white pegasus and smiled slightly. "youre sure i can Crash at your place?" "i dont have any way to compensate you for your kindness." He Wiped away some tears. "I would have to take some time to get the bits to buy a new house." He Sniffs again. "Are you sure Angel?" He continued to pick up anything that he could save.

Razor blinked and stared at Pinkie when she started shaking, "Uh... What was that about..."

Razor jumped when he heard the crash, "What the?!"

Razor was both confused and shocked. What was that crash? What was... Pinkie sense?

"I'm sorry but...what do you mean by stuff falling and a twitching tail?" He asked.

Flashbomb and Angel Snap at the House Wreckage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flashbomb sniffed and thought awhile about what Angel had said. He looked up at the white pegasus and smiled slightly. "youre sure i can Crash at your place?" "i dont have any way to compensate you for your kindness." He Wiped away some tears. "I would have to take some time to get the bits to buy a new house." He Sniffs again. "Are you sure Angel?" He continued to pick up anything that he could save.

"Of course, A friend in need is a friend in deed, As my mother used to say" He smiled "Im going to start heading back ok? Meet me in Ponyville Ive still got some unpacking to do, And I have to enplane what happened to everypony That was one loud boom" He explained "Just come when your ready, I believe I live 2 blocks east of sugar cube corner, Just fallow the road" He explained. Angel started descending to Ponyville, Part of the reason he left was so FlashBomb could have some time to himself to say good bye to his home.

Then Angel remembered. Rarity, Wasent she going to show him her work? He would have to stop by the carousel boutique later. "Im not sure if shes available today, Ill check some other time, Or if I run into Miss. Rarity again." He thought to himself almost at Ponyville

(Lol I missed a lot at school. Hope I'm caught up XD)

After the conversation the group was having was over, and the ponies left to do their things, Rarity returned to the boutique to prepare for the photographers visit. While he wasn't a famous photographer, or at least she hadn't heard of him, she would want him to feel at home. She hid the multiple valentines gifts in a closet, though was eating these chocolates she found by her front door, ignoring the annual poem she got from some stallion in Canterlot. [colour=#800080]It's always the same from him. Not enough of a gentlestallion to recite this poem to me in person. [/colour]While the front sign said 'closed', Rarity kept in unlocked for when Angel arrived. When she was nearly done, there was a loud crash. [colour=#800080]What has Pinkie Pie done? [/colour]She went outside, but noticed nothing nearby that seemed to have fallen over. She combed over her home, and still found nothing. While she felt she should have left to search for the source of the crash, she had a morale obligation to stay and welcome Angel when he arrived. [colour=#800080]While he may not arrive for another few hours, one can never be too careful.[/colour]

Lovinity, Light Harmony, Quillhart, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Razor

----

Lovinity slowly trudged back to where she flew off, sadly looking at the ground. She approached all the ponies, trying to look up.

"I... I couldn't find it." Lovinity quietly and sadly said. "I couldn't find the source of the crash. Well... I thought I did by a distant mountain. But then... my magic wore off and I could barely fly anymore. I'm sorry. Lovinity has failed."

Lovinity sadly covered her face up with her wing and sat down under a tree.

Angel Snapp: Above Ponyville

Angel Snapp landed in Ponyville, He trotted over to his house to finish un-packing "This should only take a few" He lifted a box with a grunt "Minutes" He finishes his sentence. He had two boxes left. One contained his studio gear: A sketch pad, A set of pencils and pens, What ever he needed at the time when he was editing or printing his photos. While the other had the equipment that would go into his dark-room Where he would develop photo's. "Now, A guest room" He knew there was a empty room in the basement He trotted down there "Empty, Ill have to furnish this, Tomorrow No time today" He closed the door to the basement. He went to grab his saddle bag only to remember he had it on. But he grabbed some bits and went out the door.

Angel Snapp: PonyVille

Angel Trotted down the street "The carousel boutique? Lets see, She said Id know it when I would see it" He trotted down the street a little more, Looking at each building carefully. "Ah, That must be it." He trotted over the the fancy looking building, Camera around his neck with multiple lenses in his saddle bag, along with a few bits. His work had made him Semi-well off, Not enough to be as well-off as Rarity, But enough where he could buy the supplies he needed, And buy things he wanted every now and then. "Can I just go in or? Nah, Ill knock, Its only polite" He knocked on the door.

(I may slow down, Im moving to my phone)

Razor blinked and stared at Pinkie when she started shaking, "Uh... What was that about..."

Razor jumped when he heard the crash, "What the?!"

Razor was both confused and shocked. What was that crash? What was... Pinkie sense?

"I'm sorry but...what do you mean by stuff falling and a twitching tail?" He asked.

"Its my Pinke Sense! When I twitch a twitch, it means somethings going to happen. The tail twitching means something is going to fall. Ear flop, eye flutter and a knee twitch means a doors opening. So that mean something big fell, or allot of small things." Pinkie rubs her chin.

any pony

---

Lovinity sat under the tree, feeling a tear run down her cheek... thinking about what could be happening at the crash scene at that very moment.

"What if..." Lovinity quietly spoke, even if it was just to the air.

"...What if some pony got hurt? ...and I wasn't able to help them?"

Lovinity tried to gain composure of her emotions..

"Mother of Celestia, Lovinity!" Lovinity starts saying to herself out loud. "You can't be letting this knock you down. Stay strong. whatever happens happens for the best. ...can't be in this condition."

Lovinity slowly pulled herself back on her hooves, using her wings to brush off a little dirt she had on her from the ground.

EDIT: caught myself using feet instead of hooves.

Edited by Lovinity

Light looked at Lovinity and smiled at her. He was happy to see that she was back on her feet. He hated seeing her crying like that.

"[colour=#000080]Hey hey, I'm sure that pony is perfectly fine." [/colour]He smiled at her as he saw the tears rolling down her face.

He walked over to her and gave her a little nudge and said jokingly, "[colour=#000080]Come on, you're not allowed to be sad." [/colour]He smiled at her and hoped she would start smiling back.

Lovinity

---

Quillhart who sat by the very same tree as Lovinity laid quietly his hoof on Livinity's shoulders and was sitting quiet next to her. He only wanted Lovinity to know that he cared of her and her feelings. He didn't look at her but he was holding her in such a warm and caring way that he hoped that she would understand how much he cared of her. [colour=#daa520]"Nopony was hurt I assure you."[/colour] He said with a low, friendly voice. [colour=#daa520]"You may pierce my heart with one of my quills if I'm lying."[/colour] He smiled at her. [colour=#daa520]"But be a gem and do not if I'm wrong."[/colour]

Light Harmony and Quillhart (and any pony)

---

Lovinity looks up at Quillhart and smiles.

"Thank you Quillhart. I just need to believe in the positive. What ever happened, happened for something good. And Quillhart, I could never pierce your heart with a quill... then I'd be piercing my heart too (giggle)."

Lovinity then turns to Light Harmony and smiles.

"Hehe sure I can cry," she joked. "I have permission, don't I? (giggle) And there is a such thing as sad love."

"Thank you two for encouraging me. I just wish my magic didn't quit on me in mid flight. It rarely quits on me. I have no clue what happened."