Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

SilverStar saw a stallion approach her "Hello my lady" he said to her. SliverStar smiled "[colour=#008080]Hello. My what manners you have[/colour]" She said to the stallion. "[colour=#008080]How are you this evening?[/colour]" She said peeking around the stallion at her Brother.

"Nervous?" Pinkie asked as she grabbed his claw. "You look really good in that tie! Lead the way!" She exclaimed but took the lead, pulling him slightly. "I can't wait to shake my hoove thing." She grinned. "I hope your ready to shake your tail all night!"

She turned her head to look at him. "Are you surprised? That your going to dance with me?" She asked in a more serious tone.

"Nervous? Whose nervous? I'm not nervous." Razor said, gulping a bit as they got closer to the town hall. He could see dozens of pony couples and felt a bit out of the ordinary now. The beat of the music pumping from the building made him feel even more nervous.

"This entire day has been surprise after surprise. Still.....it should be fun." Razor said, gulping once more and taking a nervous breath.

Light smiled at Lovinity when she said that she had never done anything romantic. He took her and they started dancing.

He showed her a few dance tips. But while they were dancing he noticed that she looked like she was thinking. He looked at her in the eyes and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Something on your mind?" [/colour]

He had a concerned look on his face.

Time and Pocket had noticed all of this commotion in all these different Area of the Town hall. He took Melody's hoof and the two locked eyes, both thinking the same thing. The couple walked towards one area and started to mingle.

(Too many groups to pick from. Some one do it for me please? :blush: )

Flashbomb looked over to Angel Snapp and chuckled. "It sems like he is having a good time." He quoted. He looked around and noticed that everypony he knew were here. He danced with Applejack. "This is such a great day." He thought to himself.

Siren gave a smile as the mare continued conversation, which signified that she had mild interest to him. "Ah~ Very good. I have to admit, that this is very interesting. I've only just arrived earlier today and I'm attending the towns biggest bash..."

SilverStar laughed "[colour=#008080]Im in town to meet my Brother, I haven't seen him for a while[/colour]" She smiled

AngelSnapp continued to dance with Rarity, He saw AirSiren enter. "Oh no.." He said to himself. Then He saw a familiar face pop out from in fount of him "Wait...What!? Was that SilverStar?" He said out loud.

Angel suddenly burst out in surprise in the middle of their dance. Something about a... Silver Star? [colour=#800080]"Are you alright darling?" [/colour]She asked, slightly worried about his mental health. [colour=#800080]"Do you need a drink? Be careful, I think the punch is Gummy's special brew... Don't ask..."[/colour]

"Your brother? Oh that is nice! It's good seeing so many others so close to their families!" He said. "For example, one spot I plan on visiting is the Sweet Apple Acres. Not only are they said to have incrediable apples but-" Siren began to rant about the great things he had heard of Ponyville on his travels.

Angel looked over to AirSiren, "Ill be right back Rarity" He said, Angel trotted over to Air and his suspitions were correct "SilverStar!" hugged the filly "What are you doing here?" He asked still hugging her.

Silver looked over the Stallion's Shoulder "[colour=#008080]Uh..Oh, I think I might be in trouble[/colour]" He She said quietly, But Angel Hugged her insted "[colour=#008080]I wanted to see you Angel! Cant a Sister see her brother on Hearts and hooves day?[/colour]" She smiled and Angel Let her go

Angel left Rarity in the middle of the dance floor. She was slightly ticked off at this, but decided to take a break and have some of the snacks that were layed out. She saw Angel walk towards Air Siren. She worried that it wouldn't end well, but ended up talking with some filly next to him.

SilverStar got closer to Angel "[colour=#008080]So uh.. Whos your date[/colour]" She said with a slight flerty tone in her voice. "[colour=#008080]Is she your MareFreind? Hu angel. Hu?[/colour]" She nudged him.

Angel laughed "Rarity? No shes just a friend, Silly little Filly, We need to get you back home. Before mum and dad kill you.. And me!"

Silver turned to Angel "[colour=#008080]Awww! Cant I stay for tonight[/colour]" She put on puppy-dog eyes.

Angel sighed "Ok fine, You can stay the night. I guess" he smiled "Come on, Ill introduce you to Rarity" Angel trotted towards Rarity

SilverStar looked back "[colour=#008080]Bye Mister![/colour]" She smiled falling in behind her Brother

"Nervous? Whose nervous? I'm not nervous." Razor said, gulping a bit as they got closer to the town hall. He could see dozens of pony couples and felt a bit out of the ordinary now. The beat of the music pumping from the building made him feel even more nervous.

"This entire day has been surprise after surprise. Still.....it should be fun." Razor said, gulping once more and taking a nervous breath.

Once they were around more ponies Pinkie Pie started getting really excited, she bounced slightly higher. She waved to every couple that they passed, ignoring or not noticing the strange looks they receiving. "There are so many more ponies here then last year! This is going to be a great party!"

Some of the couples that Razor scared away from the fountain earlier were there, those brave enough shot dirty looks at the griffin.

Pinkie looked around the dance floor for her friends, she wanted to mingle a little before moving onto the main attraction; dancing. She also looked around the room to survey how the hall was set up. (Not sure if it was described and i just missed it.)

The song had ended and all of the ponies filed off the dancefloor Flashbomb bowed to Applejack. "Thank you for the dance." He thanked her. He looked over and saw that everypony were getting snacks. "Guess its a break." He looked over and saw a comotion involving Angel snapp. He looked to Applejack. "Excuse me for a moment i will be back." He nuzzled Applejack and trotted over. "Whats going on here Angel? Who is this filly?" He asked him he smiled at hr to show he was friendly.

SilverStar looked up to FlashBomb "[colour=#008080]Im his sister! SilverStar, Painter extraordinaire![/colour]" She stated

"More like Crazy Extraordinaire!" Angel laughed and turned to FlashBomb "Shes my Filly sister, If you couldn't tell.." He sighed "She snuck out of Fillydelphia to see me, Shes a bit insane. So shes going to have to stay with us tonight.. If thats alright" He said then turned to Rarity "Sorry about ditching you like that.." He laughed nervously

SilverStar approached Rarity "[colour=#008080]How did a bum like my Brother get a mare like you?[/colour]" She asked turning to angel.

Angel sighed "I told you, Were just friends." He smiled

[colour=#800080]"That's not what I've seen!"[/colour] Pocket said behind flashbomb. [colour=#800080]"From what those two act like I'd say our little picture taker is a perfect match for ponyville's best Clothes designer! By the way my name is Pocket Watch." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said to the pegasus with a bit of formality.[/colour]

After a small conversation with the filly, Angel began walking towards Rarity with her. Before she could ask, Applejack asked who she was. She introduced herself as Silver Star, painter extraordinaire. She reminded Rarity of Sweetie Belle. She made a joke about Angel, which made Rarity laugh. [colour=#800080]"We just met earlier today. He loved my hat, naturally, and after that, we became good friends. And not to mention, he's an excellent dancer." [/colour]She didn't realize she was given him a flirtatious stare when she mentioned his dancing.

Puzzlebeat

"gimme a sec gotta put on a good song to loop." He picked up a record and let it play.

"so what have you been up to since the wedding, a lot must of happened for you to be like this." He asked her

SilverStar went over to Pocket "[colour=#008080]I Know right!? I bet they would make the best couple! Too bad Angel is a clueless Stallion[/colour]" She laughed.

"Hey! Im not that clueless.." He laughed. He turned to Rarity "You think so? Im alright" He blushed a little bit which of course SilverStar noticed

"[colour=#008080]Awww! Hes blushing! Rarity! Quick its your chance, Steal his heart[/colour]" She laughed.

ALL PONIES ATTENTION!

Due to unexpected circumstance, the event I had planned for midnight tonight has been postponed to 1am my time. It is 1010pm my time right now. Sorry for inconvenience.

Silver began teasing Angel more, and began shipping them, which made Rarity laugh. [colour=#800080]"I can see it working. Personally, I would like to wait for my perfect prince charming, but I don't blame ponies for thinking that." [/colour]Rarity went off of her tangent. [colour=#800080]"Anyways, it seems the new song is starting. Shall we dance again?" [/colour]She asked him, forgetting her rule of 'the stallion must ask'.