Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(Oh, boy XD)

Siren strolled over towards Angel, and the others and overheard their conversation, "She's right you know. The small town unicorn falls in love with a wonderbolt! It's like a dashing romance novel~" He joked. He stopped and thought for a moment "I guess that would make me the villain from out of town. The bad boy who tries to steal the mares heart!" He joked.

His ears perked up at the song. "Oh~This ones great. I haven;t heard this since my time in Manehattan.

(I give up..)

Angel turned to Rarity "Of course" He smiled and trotted with her onto the dance floor

SilverStar trotted and sat at a nearby tabel "[colour=#008080]I have to admit, Hes pretty good.. But I call next dance![/colour]" She said to herself smiling

Pocket let out a very upbeat Laugh. She had a horrible day until recently. She was glad she chose to go to the rock Pile. If she didn't then she never would of met Time Spinner! Still there was a few ponies she had to talk to. She recalled the names of the ponies she eavesdropped on[colour=#800080] "Puzzlebeat, Lovinty, and...Flashbo-."[/colour] She said under her breath. She practically jumped now.

[colour=#800080]"Flashbomb I need to talk to you!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said[/colour][colour=#800080] "It's very important." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket wanted answers and she was going to get them.[/colour][colour=#800080] ([/colour][colour=#000000]Incoming Plot twist perhaps?)[/colour]

Angel noticed Silver and AirSiren start dancing, He didnt care. "As long as he doesn't be stupid and try to pull something on her, He will be fine" He thought to himself. He turned his attention back to Rarity. He gave her a smile

As they danced Siren told her stories of his travels, the wonders of his freedom, and the dangers he encountered. He told the stories with such enthusiasm you could almost feel like you were living the experiance yourself. "-And that was how I escaped the Griffion's Army. So what about you? I'm sure you must have an interesting story, being related to a wonderbolt and all."

SilverStar squee'd "[colour=#008080]You bet! I remember when Angel was back in the academy and still living with us, He flew me up to a mountain! We saw a waterfall and he pointed out really cool stuff to me! And then we ran into a dragon! He flew so fast, He nearly lost his saddle bag! OH And another tim-[/colour]" She continued her ranting about the adventures she has had with angel.

Rarity and Angel returned to the dance floor. Rarity looked over and saw Air with Silver Star! She thought it was really cute that he was dancing with her. [colour=#800080]"It's too bad we can't find a way to take a picture of this." [/colour]Rarity said to him when they were closer. [colour=#800080]"This must be the funnest time at this dance I've ever had!"[/colour]

Flashbomb raised an eyebrow with susspicion "Um sure. hold on a second." He turned around and walked over to Applejack. " I will be back soon. Pocket wishes to speak with me outside." He smiled to her and trotted back to pocket. "Ok lets go." He said to pocket. He followed her outside. (whoops sorry)

(Pocket is a girl XD)

[colour=#000000]Flashbomb followed Pocket outside. As soon as they had turned the corner Pocket turned around, with her horn glowing slightly. "I overheard a conversation between a few ponies here...One of the names I overheard was yourself. I would like to know as too why Discord was meeting with you and the other two pegasi?" (I think that's how its spelled.)[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"When Lovinty was on the cloud crying there were three beings there. Two pegasi and Discord. He was right in front of her. There fore you should have seen him!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket falsely accused.[/colour]

Siren listened quietly to her stories with a smile, obviously happy for someone else to be doing the heavy talking.

"[colour=#008080]And that how we managed to get into a royal wedding[/colour]" She finished, "[colour=#008080]We have good times.[/colour]" Silver Smiled

[colour=#800080]"Discord isn't the problem. It's what went missing from us. A...friend of mine said that he may know about it's whereabouts." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said standing down and unlighting her horn[/colour][colour=#800080].[/colour]

"My is that so!" Siren said, obviously impressed. "I should make a note to visit Canterlot when I get the chance. Visit the royal castle and all that. I think the Crystal Empire would also be a nice choice..." He thought to himself. "Which do you think I should go to first?"

[colour=#4b0082]"I guess I already said too much..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Pocket said reaching into a hidden pocket on her dress and pulling out an emblem with a star, moon and sun on the left and right of it. [/colour][colour=#800080]"My name is pocket watch. I specialize in pick pocketing, infiltrating and gathering Information. I am part of an organization called the collectors. We... 'Keep track' of certain items that interest others. We take the item no matter who has it and 'trade' with a client to earn profit. One such Item is the Ring of anarchy, a prized Item of discord's. We have had a little trouble finding it due to a former member owning it. A resource of ours says that Discord knows where it is. That's why I'm in ponyville and staying in one of our safe houses... I had no Idea that I would also fall in love tonight when I arrived a month ago." [/colour][colour=#000000]Her thoughts drifting to Time Spinner then back to the current Conversation.[/colour]