Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

In the middle of Rarity's dance with Angel, she felt a sweat drop on her head. [colour=#800080]"Oh no!" [/colour]She yelled as she stopped. [colour=#800080]"I'm sweating!" [/colour]She levitated her couch out to the middle of the dance floor, confusing surrounding ponies. [colour=#800080]"Out of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!" [/colour]Rarity pulled a handkerchief out as she wiped the sweat drop away. [colour=#800080]"I think I need a moments rest, darling. Could you get me some punch?" [/colour]She asked Angel, forgetting about Gummy's Special Brew.

Angel Laughed at the over dramatic Mare a little "OH Right away Miss Rarity!" He bowed playing along and trotted off to get a cup of punch. "Oh, Looks good" He smiled. He grabbed a cup and filled it with the punch. He trotted back to Rarity "I have gotten your beverage Miss Rarity, Please. Do enjoy!" He laughed a little

Flashbomb's face turned from confusion to even more confusion. "So Wait....Your part of some orgaization and your looking for a ring....of Anarchy....And you believe that i can help you retrieve this ring. Am i right?" He shook his head trying to comprehend what he just heard.

TO EVERY PONY

---

One of the ponies hosting the dance came over the PA system.

"Attention every pony!" He said. "May I direct your attention to the balcony where Princess Cadence and Shining Armor are."

"Oh thank heaven!" Lovinity said to herself. "Quick, Light Harmony, follow me! I think you'll like this."

Lovinity took Light Harmony with her up to the balcony behind Princess Cadence and Shining Armor.

"Lovinity! Sorry we were late. We ran into an issue being able to get here." Princess Cadence said.

"Oh it's no problem!" Lovinity replied.

"Are you ready?" Cadence asked.

"I sure am!" Lovinity responded.

Light Harmony looked into confusion as to what they were talking about. Cadence and Shining Armor told him what was about to happen, and that they needed both his and Lovinity's help. (Light Harmony I will not say what they told you because this will be a surprise for every pony!)

"Light Harmony, I would like you to stand in the middle, but behind, the two of us. Lovinity, I'd like you to fly and hover above all of us in the middle." Cadence said.

"No Problem!" Lovinity replied.

"I will cue you when to do that. But for now, let's interact with the crowd as we sing 'the song'." Cadence said.

Cadence sent a nod cue to the announcer.

"We're ready to begin our biggest event of the night! So everyone couple together with your special some pony and let's get started!" The announcer said.

The DJ threw on a new track that no one ever heard of prior... and Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Light Harmony, and Lovinity prepare to sing...

(okay give me some time to make up the song AND the special event! I hope to be done in an hour!)

[colour=#800080]"Yes and No... It's hard too say for sure. However from what I've read you have had an incident with the changlings on the night of the royal wedding. That was also the same night the ring went missing. I've also read that Rainbow Dash has a history with you and the weather team. The member who left was a pegasus on the weather team as well. You may have a direct connection to the ring. The collectors need that ring. It's worth a fortune." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said to the pegasus.[/colour][colour=#800080] "Look I was told to contact one of you and what the reason is my master won't tell me so just stay in the party and don't tell anyone about this. If you see a familiar looking pegasus. You tell me."[/colour]

Flashbomb stared at her for a moment. All this sneaky buissiness had him intreagued. He knew he shouldnt be involved in this shady buissiness but it interested him somehow. "Wait a moment what does this Pegasus look like? I Have known quite a bit of ponies in my life." He then stopped "How do you know about my parents?" He asked her. He felt defensive but kept his cool. "And one more thing what would i get out of this if i helped you in his mission?" He waited for a responce.

SilverStar stepped back a little bit "[colour=#008080]Oh..Hi there... Bat[/colour]" She smiled, "[colour=#008080]Im terrified of bats.[/colour]" She thought to herself "[colour=#008080]Ok... Ok, Calm down, Im ok![/colour]" She smiled

Rarity looked up and was pleasantly surprised! Princess Cadence and Shining Armour were at the dance! She expected them to be back at the Crystal Empire doing other activities. They announced they would soon be playing 'the song' and that they should pair up with their special someponies. Rarity then realized she hadn't been prepared to dance with an actual special somepony, just a really awesome friend. [colour=#800080]I suppose if Angel asks me, I'll dance with him then. [/colour]Rarity thought, while still waiting for Angel to get her punch.

[colour=#800080]"He was blue when he first joined. However he may have changed his colour."[/colour][colour=#000000] Pocket said [/colour][colour=#800080]"I know about your parents due to the resources of the collectors. There aren't many ponies we don't keep track of. Not to mention your father....well let's just say The collectors have had their eye on him for a while It was a sad day when he died. Now the last question I was expecting. The Collectors have plenty of Bits. Say...1,000 bits good? Not to mention if you find you enjoy this kind of thing...you have an interesting skill set I'm not even sure you know about. We could use you. What do you say?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket offered her hoof. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Deal?"[/colour]

Discord

Discord sighed 'sometimes I hate the ability to hear every thing' he thought he vanished. He reappeared coming out of Pocket Watch's pocket. "you should honestly just pass notes. you know I hear every thing? Right?"

Chrysalis looked down, "we began to suffer," she sighed, "soon ilness and worse plagued us, and thats why we got desperate, capuring the loved one, but now..now were here and fine," she admitted

Chrysalis then turned toward the stage seeing the four ponies preparing something she waited.

Darkness finally calmed down enough to try and return to Fluttershy, they might not be anything, but he said wanted to talk to her(whenever she gets back on :/)

Moonlite looked toward the stage and smiled, "oh a suprise," she whispered to Quillhart

Angel trotted back to Rarity, "Here you are" He smiled and handed her some punch "I haven't tried it yet. Tell me how it is!" He said

SilverStar was still unsure "[colour=#008080]Hehe, Its ok.. Ill just stay over here[/colour]" She was embarrassed. If Angel had taught her anything, It was to be brave. She sighed and slowly trotted towards the bat. "[colour=#008080]Hehe, Hi there.. Little fella[/colour]" She said a little scared

Pocket looked at Discord not surprised [colour=#800080]"You don't think I know this? The collectors studied your tactics for a reason Discord. In any case you aren't the problem and frankly I would rather not get involved with a spirit of chaos, reformed or not." [/colour][colour=#000000]She turned and walked towards the entrance to the dance then Stopped and turned to face [/colour][colour=#000000]flashbomb[/colour][colour=#800080] "I'll find a way to pay you kid...somehow." [/colour][colour=#000000]She continued to walk into the town hall. [/colour]

SilverStar flinched when the Bat flew in front of her face "[colour=#008080]Um.. When I can.. Usally I put aside some bits from my paintings or my part-time job at the bakery. And I often have to escape from my parents.. Which is annoying. I think Im going to ask Angel If I can move in with him until I can get my own place.[/colour]​" She explained

Flashbomb shook his head he trotted away. He renentered the town Hall He found Applejack conversing with some other mares. He spotted Angel snapp and his sister nearby. He trotted over to talk to Silver star. He thought about what he was offered. 1000 bits was alot but he didnt want to get involved. but he decided to put it aside for now.

"well..." Siren faked a cough. "If you'd like, you can travel with me... yeah... a companion on my journey! That'd be awesome." He thought for a moment as Bat flew onto his shoulder, "It'd be a bit more for train fare, but I'm sure I could over come that easily. Be alot less lonley as well... hmm..."