Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

SilverStar blushed a little "[colour=#008080]Thanks, But Id rather stay here with Angel. Hes always looked after me, But that doesn't mean we cant hang out! I just think it would be in better interest for me to stay where I can paint[/colour]" She felt a little bad for denying the Stallion, She would have to find a way to make it up to him.

TO EVERY PONY (HERE IS THE SPECIAL EVENT!!!)

---

Lovinity, Light Harmony, Cadence, and Shining Armor sing a song.

[colour=#800000]Lovinity's lyrics are in maroon.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Cadence's lyrics are in purple.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]Shining Armor's lyrics are in blue.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Light Harmony's lyrics are in saddle brown.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Lyrics for both Princess Cadence and Shining Armor are in teal.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Lyrics for both Lovinity and Light Harmony are in indigo.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Lyrics for all four ponies are in green.[/colour]

(song starts out a slow melody)

[colour=#800080]There's a magic more powerful than spells or tricks alone.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]It reaps in our hearts as our kindness, we've sewn.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]This magic is like no other, so infinite and strong,[/colour]

[colour=#800000]so let us make the best of it as our hearts sing a song...[/colour]

(music gets upbeat and a little faster)

[colour=#006400]LOVE![/colour]

[colour=#800080]With kindness and compassion.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]share it with such passion.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]In dark and light, love never fails,[/colour]

[colour=#800000]its effect tells amazing tales![/colour]

[colour=#800080]A wonderful feeling.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]It's hearts revealing.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Healer of souls, and giver of light[/colour]

[colour=#800000]It shines around real big and bright![/colour]

(short upbeat music solo while ponies dance)

[colour=#800000]Princess Cadence, what shall I do? It eats at me, the past I've been through.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Lovinity... experiences, love them. From these times, your qualities stem.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Shining Armor, what shall I do? For hate and evil, I have bumped into.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]Harmony, be like a dove. Gentle hugs, hate they get rid of.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]The power of Love![/colour]

(Music slows down and gets mellow again)

[colour=#008080]Infinite love... always in supply.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Infinite love... many hearts it lifts high.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Infinite love... magical emissions.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Infinite love... no limits or conditions.[/colour]

(short pause with no music. Resume singing quiet harmony with no music)

[colour=#006400]Infinite love... best magic in Equestria![/colour]

(Princess Cadence gives "the cue". Princess Cadence and Shining Armor face each other. Light harmony stands in the middle in back facing out. Lovinity hovers above all three of them. Lovinity takes off the Element of Love from her neck and holds it above Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, and Light Harmony)

(Bring back upbeat beat and normal singing)

[colour=#800080]Defeats evil and hate.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]Shared among your soul mate.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Cheers a pony's day.[/colour]

[colour=#800000]Spill it out today![/colour]

(At this point, the Element of Love begins to glow. Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, and Light Harmony intersect horns. Magical dust begins to develop around them.)

[colour=#006400]Loooove![/colour] (sung loudish but soft over a span of 2 measures. The four ponies begin hovering above the ground and the magic builds.)

[colour=#006400]Loooove! [/colour](sung loudish but soft over span of 2 measures. A heart begins to develop over the horns of the three ponies with them, and around the Element of Love.)

[colour=#006400]Loooove![/colour] (sung loudish but soft, 2 measures. The four ponies begin to glow white and a big magical white halo/dome begins to form around them)

[colour=#006400]LOOOVEEE![/colour] (sung loud, 4 measures, increasing in pitch each measure. Dome forms electricity and begins to spark.)

(Music comes to an end and the dome explodes outward... this is the Element of Love in action, filling every pony's heart with unimaginable magical love, creating strong bonds with each other and emotions felt like never before.)

(After magic resides and has spread outward, Lovinity Light Harmony Shining Armor and Princess Cadence rest back on the balcony. Every pony is radiating a warm white glow with gentle green sparkles... feeling the magic)

NOTE: Magic spreads all across Equesrtria, not just at the dance

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb listened to their conversatin and waited for a moment were he could join. He glanced over and saw a thing that made his heart stop for a second. A leg that looked like a changeling leg it was coming out of the shadows. Bad memories flooded to his mind. He shook his head. The leg was gone. He cleared his mind and looked back to silver star. O my bad i was slow)

AngelSnapp looked up to see the pony's on the balcony start to sing "WOW! When did Princess Cadence and Shining Armor get here?!" He looked down at rarity who was sipping on her punch dramatically as if it were the last drop of water in the world. "Hey, Ill be back. I need to see this." He trotted off under the balcony and watched as the four pony's began to disappear in dust "What the?" Then the dome started to spark "That... Doesn't look good.." He thought to himself, He pulled out his camera from his saddle back and looked for the perfect moment to take the shot. Suddenly the dome exploded outwards, He started to glow green. A sudden pulse of Inspiration hit him, He took off and leveled with the balcony He took a photo as the four pony's landed back on it. He giggled with pure delight "Stupendous shot!" He folded his wings and landed back on the ground. "I feel, So happy" he smiled

SilverStar was about to say something to AirSiren but she was interrupted by four pony's singing. Suddenly the dome started to spark "[colour=#008080]OH.. Thats defiantly not right![/colour]" She said as she went to hide under a table. But something stopped her from moving, It was the song. Suddenly a burst of magic felled the room, And she started to glow a light green. "[colour=#008080]This.. This is the element of Love, But that means[/colour]" She turned to see Princess Cadence on the balcony "[colour=#008080]Dear Celestia it IS her[/colour]" SilverStar smiled and waved at her.

Air Siren stared at the dome when the wave of magic hit him. He shivered. He had never felt such a warm feeling. It shook his inner core. His primal instict to run, talk, and move had just vanished. He felt content. Happy. And... He looked over towards Star... "If you won't come with me on a journey..." He said as he slowly approached the table she was under. "Will you come with me tonight?" He held out a hoof with a warm smile.

Flashbomb opened his eyes. The spell had taken full effect on him. "I feel Amazing!" He said. he smiled with joy and looked around. Everypony was under the effects of the spell. His heart fluttered and he allowed the magic to flow.

The Queen gasped, "too much!" she said as she sprinted out of the dome, out of the party, "it hurts, theres too much!" she was soon in the plains, "oh please forgive me" she whispered as a torrent of power began to ripple ina circle around her.

(yeah another side effect, it is her power, now she has too much :P)

Flashbomb watched as Silver star went with Air siren. Something scratched at the back of his mind but the energy of compassion and love lulled him. He sat there for awhile then he glanced over And spotted Applejack. He trotted over to her and nuzzled her. "having a good time?" he asked her. He nuzzed her and smiled. He felt something gnawing at him. his subconcious running wild. but he couldnt think of anywhere else he would rather be. The magic had a strong grip on him. His Feelings were Amplified 10 times moreover. The element of love flowed through him like a steady river. then it all faded to pink in his mind.

(flashbomb does not have a tolerance for magic, He cant withstand it whatsoever. So the spell has overcome him so much that now he is in a per say trance. Its how he reacts to the spells placed upon him.sorry bout that back exerpt :razz:)

SilverStar looked at AirSiren "[colour=#008080]Im not a pegasus silly[/colour]" She laughed "[colour=#008080]Im a unicorn, But... If I had a nice stallion to help me.. I could fly[/colour]" She didn't think she could make it anymore clearer than that. She smiled

Siren smiled. "That can be arranged!" Siren soared around the top of town hall, before swooping down, sweeping SilverStar off of her feet. He flew out the door with her and the flew into the sky, being basked in the glow of the moonlight.

SilverStar recalled when she was a filly and Angel would take her on flights. "[colour=#008080]Oh.. Its [/colour][colour=#008080]beautiful[/colour]" Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

(Going to hit the hay. Night eveypony!)

Flashbomb sat and chatted with Applejack. He was under the spell pretty deep, He could barely hear the words he uttered. He heard a couple of compliments he gave to Applejack and some other lovy dovy words. He never felt this great before. His conciousness slipped in and out. He heard whispers of him speakingbut couldnt make them out. ( He is still awake but now the spell has taken control. Im going to bed as well g night.)

To Queen Chrysalis and Flash Bomb

---

Lovinity and Shining Armor looked out at the ponies and noticed Queen Chrysalis and Flash Bomb experiencing "magic overload".

"Do you think the magic was too powerful?" Shining Armor asked.

"It could be 'too' powerful, but some ponies can't handle that much love power at first... that's all it is. Once the magic resides in power and turns completely into warm gentle love energy, instead of the charged up energy that it is now, they'll return normal but feeling the love just like every pony else." Cadence explained (since she knew what the Element of Love does).

"That's good. I was getting worried at first (giggle)" Lovinity said. Lovinity's used the element before, but by herself; with the other three ponies joined with her, the magic was a lot more powerful. So she didn't know.

Edited by Lovinity

Soon a tremor began to sound as the power rippled from the queen, her body beginning to rip apart, but not entirely, instead it was just like shedding, leaving behind her alternate form. Seconds later a blast, the size and sound of a Sonic Rainboom ripped across the sky, but it was the neon ghostly green of the magic she once had, the new Chrysalis, Leisha, collaspsed in the center of the crater she had indirectly created

Time Spinner and Pocket had also felt this magic. For Time it made him forget all about his betraying feeling He looked deep into Pocket's eyes as if they were a seas purple and brought his muzzle towards hers as they met once again in a kiss but this one felt different then the last time he kissed Pocket. This one felt a bit more safe.

[colour=#696969]"This must be one of Cadence's powers at work again". [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought "[/colour][colour=#696969]I'll have to ask her about it later. I wonder if everypony is feeling the same energy I feel."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]For Pocket it was a bit different. She felt the warm sensation everypony else did and it took over hr mind. She was blinded from her original goal and now she almost forgot all about the ring.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"This power is so intense!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Melody thought. "[/colour][colour=#800080]It's getting difficult for me to even remember why I came here in the first place. The...what was it? I came here for something and now I can't remember it..." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]The other couples felt this as well. It was a very strong energy of love that perhaps was too strong but everypony, griffion, bat, changling, and Lord of chaos, needed this even if some of them didn't even feel it. However there was one pegasus who for some reason didn't feel it. Maybe it was the item he was wearing or it was some unforseen reason but this pegasus had entered the Town hall. A blue Pegasus...[/colour]

Quillhart smiled at moonlit. He was so happy to be here with her and she wanted her so see that.

"You know moonlit... You have made this the best night of my life."

He walked up closely and hugged her tight.

"Thank you moonlit!"

Flashbomb' concious began to slowly regain control. His vision fadd from pink to a blurred vision. Then his vision cleared and he could control what he could say and do. He still felt warm and secure but now it was evened off. He shook his head and blinked his eyes. "What...the.." He said as he regained composure.

(Whoa, I missed a lot going to bed early last night...) While Flashbomb was talking with the others, then going outside with Pocket Watch, Applejack was running her food stand. She kept to her plan of offering the treats for free, but she strongly suggested donating to Sweet Apple Acres. As the 4 ponies began singing, she sat, entranced. Then the heart magic exploded. She was dazed, and when Flashbomb came up to her, she felt ever more attracted to him. Though, he was acting weird... Kind of like a certain brother had when a certain sister had given him some punch... Applejack was slightly unnerved by Flashbomb's mutterings, but she went along with it, kind of enjoying the unwavering affection.

(Dang, double post.)

Applejack noticed that Flashbomb seemed to come around. "Is everything okay, sugarcube?" She asked, simultaniously relieved and dissapointed that his fawning over her was over.