Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb released the hug and folded his wings away. He smiled at Applejack and stepped back. He then looked around and located Angel snapp. he watched as he and Rarity hug. "There perfect for each other." He said to Applejack. He turned to her and kised her on the forehead. "Im going to get some fresh air. Ill be back soon." She nodded back to him. Flashbomb trotted outside and took a dep beath. The air was chilly and invigerating. "I feel as though everything is right in Equestria. Nothing could go wrong." He sat down and stared up at the moon. Rainbow dash trotted by and nodded to him. He smiled and returned the nod. She trotted off and Flashbomb looked back up to the moon.

Light Harmony

---

>Sorry been busy so apologize for late post<

The Element of Love was complete... and the ponies at the dance and in Equestria weren't the only ones affected... Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Lovinity, and Light Harmony felt the magic as well. Princess Cadence and Shining Armor gave each other a very affectionate kiss.

Lovinity put the Element of Love back on her neck and then asked Light Harmony a question.

"Light Harmony... may I dance with you?" Lovinity said, feeling the desire for true romance the first time in her life.

Edited by Lovinity

Light felt a sense of something go through him. He felt strange but he didn't care. He smiled at Lovinity as she asked him to dance.

"I would love to." He said to her as he held out his hoof for her to take it

Light Harmony

---

Lovinity didn't just take his hoof... she wrapped a wing around him too... she wanted to be close to him. For a while, she was fearful of being someone's some pony and also the romance. But she was feeling it, and really liked it.

Lovinity and Light Harmony went off of the balcony and to the dance area, with princess Cadence and Shining Armor following behind.

"Cadence, that was the best magical moment I've ever encountered." Lovinity said.

"I was amazed as well at the power." Cadence replied.

The four made it to the dance floor and parted to their own area with their special some pony.

Pinkie Pie saw her friend Applejack dancing with Flashmob, "Aww they make such a cute couple." She beamed. She also saw that Rarity was with Angelsnap. "He not a prince, but hes certainly charming!" Pinkie giggled at her own joke. She continued watch the other ponies around the room; as much as she wanted to be the life of the party, bouncing around from couple to couple trying to spread happiness, she had someone to focus on. She turned back to Razor and smiled at him.

By this time, the same song was on loop, Pinkie figured this as the song ended and began playing again. They must have been late to the party. She looked towards the DJ booth, but didn't see Puzzlebeat. Oh well, although it would have been embarrassing to see him, she was looking forward to hearing him drop some beats! She walked up to him. "I know its not the traditional type of song to dance to...but come dance with me." Pinkie started walking to the dance floor. 'I wonder if he can dance? I wonder if griffins even dance?' She thought to herself as she looked back to give him a wink.

Once Razor had followed her out onto the floor the music came to a stop. "Awww!" Pinkie groaned playfully.She heard that [colour=#282828]Lovinity, Light Harmony, Cadence, and Shining Armor were going to be singing she turned to look at them. Pinkie watched in awe as they began singing a song she had never heard before. She cheered as they sang on, and clapped for the finale. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]She turned to Razor as she magic done explodes outward. Although shes smiling, she seems more serious. "Razor. I'm really happy I met you today!" She says after a couple seconds of quiet, before moving next to him and nuzzling his chest.

(Gah! long overdue...life and what not...sorry!)[/colour]

Razor looked around and snarled lowly at the ponies that glared at him. He was not going to let them bother him however and ignored them. He was not use to being around so many ponies. He felt very much a target as he was the only griffon here.

'Just a deep breath Razor. Keep focused and OH NO SHE ASKED ME TO DANCE!' Razor mentally screamed as he was pulled by Pinkie to the dance floor. What did he do? Copy her moves? Copy a stallions? Was there a certain way to dance in this town? Was there a custormary step!?!

When the music ended Razor breathed a sigh of relief, 'Oh thank you merciful powers of this world.' He thought, but then was pulled into the song that Lovinity and two other ponies he did not know. The song was....beautiful. It...pulled it him, at his heart.

Razor felt something nuzzle his chest and he looked down at Pinkie, she looked so pretty. He flet a light blush at being so close to her, but he wrapped a wing about her and nuzzled her, and wrapped a claw about her shoulders.

"I'm...glad I met you as well Pinkie." Razor said, and smiled lightly.

((I decree the nex song to be played should be feel the love tonight by Elton John!))

Light smiled the whole time he was with Lovinity. He loved her wing around him. He kept walking with her and felt weird knowing that Cadance and Shining armor were with him and Loviinity.

He smiled as Cadance and Lovinity talked about the Love power. He was happy to be on the dance floor with Lovinity. He wanted to be nowhere else

Light smiled the whole time he was with Lovinity. He loved her wing around him. He kept walking with her and felt weird knowing that Cadance and Shining armor were with him and Loviinity.

He smiled as Cadance and Lovinity talked about the Love power. He was happy to be on the dance floor with Lovinity. He wanted to be nowhere else

(Cadence and Shining Armor went to a separate location on the dance floor after the quick talk; they're not with us anymore ;) )

---

Lovinity felt this amazing feeling in her heart... a feeling she's never felt before, even when she uses its magic. It was even glowing on its own!

Lovinity held Light Harmony close to her and shed a tear of happiness as they danced. Lovinity gently rubbed her nose against Light Harmony's cheek.

Flashbomb finnished with his outside endeavor, he trotted back inside and sat down next to Applejack. The love aura still remained in the air. When he re entered he felt his feelings enhance. He smiled as he watched Razor try to dance. he also saw that Lovinity was out on the dance floor with Light. He enjoyed the warmpth in the townhall of all the ponies in one place. He felt secure and at peace. He nuzzled Applejack and sat close to her.

Quillhart smiled gently. He felt a lot better now when he was outside.

"hey moonlit, you're not nervous at all!"

He smiled widely when he nuzzled her.

"Do you enjoy it there?"

He sighed happily. He Sure enjoyed it HERE. He leaned against her and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Rarity finally pulled out of her hug on Angel. [colour=#800080]"That was refreshing!" [/colour]She told him, as she looked into his eyes (assuming he's not wearing goggles). [colour=#800080]"You know, that suit really brings out your eyes. They look so... Bedazzling!"[/colour]

[one does not simply make a LOR joke]

She purred a bit, "yes its nice and peaceful," she said warmly, "but your right, its much better right here, come on lets find a place to lay down, my hooves are tired."

Angel smiled "You think so? I love how your dress brings out well...Everything" He laughed "It looks amazing on you!" He smiled (I picture Clocks by Coldplay paying here, It might be because im playing on my piano though XD)

Angel complimented her dress, and her herself. [colour=#800080]"I do work hard on my dresses. It's not easy, but it's always worth it." [/colour]She told him. She looked down at her dress. It seemed... Better. It was still the same, sparkly red dress, but something in Rarity made it seem more beautiful. Just about everything seemed more beautiful, as she looked around. Especially Angel. [colour=#800080]"You should meet Sweetie Belle sometime. And my parents." [/colour]She began thinking ahead. It was strange. She saw Angel moving in with her, her showing Angel to her family, and little foals... She was blushing as she thought that and pushed those aside. [colour=#800080]"I'm sure they'll love you."[/colour]

Razor looked around and snarled lowly at the ponies that glared at him. He was not going to let them bother him however and ignored them. He was not use to being around so many ponies. He felt very much a target as he was the only griffon here.

'Just a deep breath Razor. Keep focused and OH NO SHE ASKED ME TO DANCE!' Razor mentally screamed as he was pulled by Pinkie to the dance floor. What did he do? Copy her moves? Copy a stallions? Was there a certain way to dance in this town? Was there a custormary step!?!

When the music ended Razor breathed a sigh of relief, 'Oh thank you merciful powers of this world.' He thought, but then was pulled into the song that Lovinity and two other ponies he did not know. The song was....beautiful. It...pulled it him, at his heart.

Razor felt something nuzzle his chest and he looked down at Pinkie, she looked so pretty. He flet a light blush at being so close to her, but he wrapped a wing about her and nuzzled her, and wrapped a claw about her shoulders.

"I'm...glad I met you as well Pinkie." Razor said, and smiled lightly.

((I decree the nex song to be played should be feel the love tonight by Elton John!))

As the music resumed, Pinkie pulled away from Razor. “You owe me one dance!” She smiled.

They danced awkwardly at first, but it was simple and slow dance, so Razor was able to pick up the Rythm of the dance quickly. Pinkie put her head to his chest, absolutely quiet. He could feel as her warm tears dripped his fur. Her quiet tears turned into soft sobs.

As the music resumed, Pinkie pulled away from Razor. “You owe me one dance!” She smiled.

They danced awkwardly at first, but it was simple and slow dance, so Razor was able to pick up the Rythm of the dance quickly. Pinkie put her head to his chest, absolutely quiet. He could feel as her warm tears dripped his fur. Her quiet tears turned into soft sobs.

Razor moved slowly, and felt sure he was going to mess up in some way or another in the dance. Still....it seemed....easy enough.

'Just stay focused.....stay focused....and is she crying!?!' Razor thought and looked at Pinkie as he felt her sobs.

"Hey...whats wrong? I didn't do anything stupid did I?" Razor asked, worried that he might have done something wrong.

• Like 1

Angel smiled "I would love to meet Sweetie belle and your parents! We could do a family photo!" He smiled "Id have to get my parents to come down too, OH And silverStar.. Can miss her" He laughed. He noticed Rarity blush. "Whats the matter? Did SilverStar put something on my back?" He said looking behind him

(Whoa I leave for a few hours and everyone is making lotr jokes...)

Time Spinner held Pocket Watch close to him. The couple had finally found each other and sat down near the side of the town hall.

[colour=#800080]"You know I haven't seen Echo in a while..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She told him.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Don't worry about him. He can take care of himself."[/colour][colour=#000000] Time told her looking into her eyes. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You should be more concerned with the colt in your arms. I'm concerned about the mare in mine." The two met in a long kiss. Time pulled away to speak. "Pocket you know, I haven't felt this way about another pony in a very long time. We all had some crazy events happen to us and while it all happened and may have hurt some ponies, I'm glad it brought me to you. If I didn't ask Echo what happened to day I may have never met you. What I'm trying to say is, I care about you, and I know we just met but I feel like we've known each other forever. I-I don't know what I want to say to you. Before we continue I do think you should know a few things..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said grabbing his pocket Watch and preparing for a long story to tell.[/colour]

[colour=#000000] [/colour]

Angel seemed to have saw Rarity blush. He thought Silver Star put a sign on his back. Rarity laughed at that. [colour=#800080]"No, no, I just... It feels a bit stuffy in here. Would you like to go to the balcony?" [/colour]She offered Angel, quickly making an excuse.

Angel smiled "Ok good, Shes quite the interesting one." He laughed. Rarity said the room was getting a little stuffy and asked if they should go to the balcony "Sure! I hear there is a full-moon tonight as well, I should be able to get some great shots!" He smiled