Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Angel accepted her offer, and mentioned the full moon that night. [colour=#800080]"The princess' always keep up with the holidays." [/colour]She told herself, remembering that about every holiday night had a full moon and beautiful weather. Until Rainbow Dash found the clouds that one Nightmare Night. Rarity and Angel walked up to the balcony, and looked up at the full moon. [colour=#800080]"I don't know what the ponies in the tale of Nightmare Moon were thinking. The night is BEAUTIFUL!" [/colour]She looked up at the overly large moon and remembered the last time she saw Luna. She returned to reality, and saw Angel taking pictures of sky. [colour=#800080]It sure is cute watching a Wonderbolt take pictures...[/colour]

Angel turned to Rarity "The Night holds many wonder's, Like the constellations There is this nebula in the sky a astronomer showed me thorough his telescope called the "Butterfly Nebula" it was amazing." he smiled and looked around more. "I remember one time, when I was still in the Academy, There was a sunset, Beautiful And I saw a couple laying together watching it. I got the photo of their silhouettes. So amazing" He said out-loud "Ill have to show you sometime" He offered and turned back to the sky.

Pinkie shook her head. "No your amazing. Im soo happy I could cry, I am crying." She said in her silly tone. She stayed quite the rest of the song. She noticed the crowd was thinning. She danced several songs with Razor before she pulled him away from the floor.

"Are you gonna stay in town tonight? It sounded like you didn't plan on staying too late."

Flashbomb was still sittIng by Applejack. He had noticed that Everypony were thinning out around the Dancefloor. It was an intermission before the slow dances came. He also noticed that Angel and Rarity were gone. "Hmm looks like he swept her off her hooves." He joked. He felt a little drowsy, He saw other ponies dosing off to regain some energy. He leaned against the wall and dozed for a bit. Applejack laid down nearby and took a nap as well. He let his long mane cover his eyes as he snoozed. (sorry trombone i just waned to put Applejack to where she was restng and not just standing there. please forgive me :D)

Light smiled when he felt Lovinity nuzzle his cheek. He felt great dancing with her. He felt as if his heart and all his insides were glowing. He then leaned in and nuzzled her cheek like she did to his.

Noramlly, Siren would be to tired to pull this off, but the magic had filled him with adrenaline. He burst up into the sky, water droplets following him similar to the paths that the more faster ponies leave behind. He traced a heart in the sky and the water seemed to be frozen for a moment, shining brightly just as it all falls back into the lake. Siren then lands a few feet away from her and shakes off the left over water.

Light Harmony

---

Lovinity giggled when Light Harmony nuzzled her cheek. She noticed all of the love that filled the air at the dance. She also began to notice the crowd at the dance becoming smaller.

"I hope that this day was the best hearts and Hooves Day ever for every pony, despite the complications we faced before the night," Lovinity said to light Harmony, looking at him contently.

SilverStar applauded AirSiren as he landed "[colour=#008080]Very nice![/colour]" She smiled "[colour=#008080]I would show you my painting, But that would take to long[/colour]" She said laughing "[colour=#008080]I dont even have my supplies![/colour]" She giggled

Flashbomb slept while he leaned against the wall. He had his hind hooved crossed and his front hooves crossed. His hair covered his eyes. (Weird way f saying going to bed beback later. Gnight every pony!)

Pinkie shook her head. "No your amazing. Im soo happy I could cry, I am crying." She said in her silly tone. She stayed quite the rest of the song. She noticed the crowd was thinning. She danced several songs with Razor before she pulled him away from the floor.

"Are you gonna stay in town tonight? It sounded like you didn't plan on staying too late."

Razor thought on that, he hadn't really been sure on him staying. In fact he had planned to leave as soon as he could when he was done working....but that seemed to have changed.

"Hmmm, I....guess I can stay tonight. I don't have any pressing business or work tomorrow. I usually get my next round of deliveries till next week." Razor said.

He reached for an empty glass and filled it with punch and took a drink, he got a second glass and offered it to Pinkie, "If you can tolerate me I guess I can stay the night."

((Que the surprise!!!!!! Discord GO))

Applejack watched everything happen, Angel Snapp and Rarity, Pinkie Pie and her griffon friend. Even Big Mac and Cheerilee. As the fast dancing was winding down, Flashbomb fell asleep next to her. She curled up next to him and rested, enjoying the closeness.

Flashbomb woke up from his nap he felt somepony laying by him. He opened his eyes and found that he had curled up on the floor and that everypony else were slowly mingling. He glanced to see that Applejack had curled up beside him and had fallen asleep. He wondered if he should get up but decided against it he lay back down and rested.

Time Spinner walked to the entrance but not outside with Pocket watch. Careful not to step on flashbomb or applejack lying on the ground. Once nopony else could hear them he began to tell her. [colour=#696969]"You've noticed the pocket watch I wear, Right?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket nodded. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Well...I got this pocket Watch from Luna and Celestia, about 2000 years ago. " [/colour][colour=#000000]He awaited to hear her response.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"So your over 2000 years old?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Yes and no...I was thrown 2000 years into the future. So I guess you could say that..."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Why are you telling me this?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I...don't know." [/colour][colour=#000000] He said [/colour][colour=#696969]"Maybe because I want to show that I care." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said looking at his hooves.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket would have said something but she noticed a stallion a few feet from where Applejack was. He was a blue pegasus. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Excuse me, I'll be right back." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said walking to him.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Where is the ring?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She demanded. The blue pegasus looked at Pocket and Smiled. He got closer to her and kissed her. Time Spinner was horrified at the sight of this and ran outside into the night.[/colour]

Quillhart took a seat by the tree and showed with his hoof that he wanted her to sit next to him. He would give her a big hug and nuzzle her if she did. Who would have known that he would find a mare that survived to be with him.

"you're so beautiful darling."

He smiled kindly with a sparkle in his eyes. He wanted to hold her close to his heart and never let go again.

Quillhart took a seat by the tree and showed with his hoof that he wanted her to sit next to him. He would give her a big hug and nuzzle her if she did. Who would have known that he would find a mare that survived to be with him.

"you're so beautiful darling."

He smiled kindly with a sparkle in his eyes. He wanted to hold her close to his heart and never let go again.

SIlverHeart smiled "[colour=#008080]Ok then[/colour]" she laughed "[colour=#008080]What should we do now? Should we go back?[/colour]" She asked trotting down the hill "[colour=#008080]All this excitement is making me hungry[/colour]" She laughed as her stomach growled

Rarity and Angel looked at the night sky in silence. It was pure bliss, despite the constant chatter of other nearby ponies. Rarity heard the music behind her turn to slow dance music. Although she wanted to dance, it was up to Angel to ask her. [colour=#800080]"Oh my, that music sure sounds romantic." [/colour]She suggestively said out loud, hoping for Angel to hear her.

Discord

Discord looked around and saw every pony was distracted. 'time to go to work.' he went over to the punch bowl and added the extra ingredient he put in Pinkie's punch earlier into the bowl. He then chuckled to him self and walked off.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat stood there as Chrysalis ran out. He followed after her but lost her some where.