Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Pocket went on a long, interesting speech about collectors. Apparently, they collected items for ponies, going as far as to steal them if it was needed. The ring was a ring belonging to Discord that needed to be returned. [colour=#800080]"That's... Er... Interesting..." [/colour]Rarity responded, not being able to think of a better word to describe it. [colour=#800080]"You collectors better stay away from my boutique though. Especially my dresses." [/colour]Rarity gave a quick warning. [colour=#800080]"Anyways, I have to go find Angel. I sort of left him in a crater." [/colour]Rarity told Pocket without explanation, and walked back to the crater, where she saw Angel supporting the mare in the crater. She jumped down to him, being sure to keep her dress clean from the dirt and dust. [colour=#800080]"What happened Angel? Is she okay?" [/colour]She asked him quickly, hoping to avoid him asking where she went.

Pocket walked away from where they met and found her way to the market place. She looked at the ring then into the sky. [colour=#800080]"Okay Discord, I found your ring so just show up and take it."[/colour]

"ye..yes Ican," she said as she slowly got up and shook a bit, stepping a bit away to stretch her wings, "So...Ponyville...hoe peculiar, never actually been here," she said, "Guess today's a good day to visit,"

Flashbomb and Applejack had finnished their dance. Flashbomb bowed to her and nuzzled her. "Your such a good dancer." He said to her. She thanked him and nuzzled him back. Flashbomb excused himself for a moment. He went of to find Angel snapp. He felt wierd. his stomach growled and he felt just plain out strange. He went outside to find Angel snapp and A mare at crater. "What happened?" He asked them. "Is she hurt?" He slid down and stood next to Angel snapp. Then the potion's effect flashed in his mind. He felt himself faling in lovewith the mare (Leshia) Then it faded. "Whats wrong with me? I love Applejack not her!" he thought to himself. He shook his head. (Flashbomb is trying to fight off the potion, he can resist potions but not spells.)

Angel saw FlashBomb come down the crater "I honestly have no idea" Angel said. "All I know is that we need to get you to a hospital . Just in case He offered the mare (Leisha) his hoof [colour=#282828]"Come on... Ill help you out of here"[/colour]

Angel sighed "No need to thank me" He thought to himself "Oh well... What do you do" He whispered to himself "Im not sure your highness." Angel looked as she climbed up out of the crater. He offered his hoof to Rarity "Do you want help out of this? Or are you ok?" He asked

---

Lovinity's heart continued to spark randomly.

"I... don't think the dust worked." Lovinity said to Cadence in disappointment. "I tried. It's not like I'm a magical filly who can solve all of Equestria's love problems. After all, if that were the case, then..." Lovinity remembered the love song that the four of them sang at the dance.

"Lovinity?" Cadence asked, for she thought something happened when Lovinity broke in mid sentence.

"Yeah? I'm fine." Lovinity replied. "Maybe I should just leave things the way they are, and not try to waste magic."

"You are not wasting your magic, Lovinity." Cadence said in disagreement. "But I do agree don't try to solve what can't be solved by magic alone."

"I just wish I knew what was happening." Lovinity said.

"Don't we all." Cadence replied.

"I'm going to try again." Lovinity said, and then flew upwards into the sky again.

"Wait, Lovinity!" Cadence said as she flew off, but Lovinity didn't stop. She reached the sky and once again tried to find the cause of the urgency within her.

Light was with Cadance and Shining Armor while Lovinity was searching above the ground for the cause of the urgency. He was actually quite confused on what was going on. But Lovinity was involved so Light wanted to be involved. He didn't want to leave her. He continued to watch her as she flew into the sky.

He looked over at Cadance and Shining Armor and noticed there caring senses.

Flashbomb watched as the mare got up and began asking about cadence and her sisters. Flashbomb then felt the potion try to take him over. He saw pink and felt his feelings run wild. physicaly his eyes began to roll up and be switched with hearts. He then resisted yet again and closed his eyes. He sighed then opened them his eyes were back to their normal orange colour. "How dd this craer end up here in the first place?" He asked Angel.

Leisha, Angel, Light Harmony, rarity

---

Lovinity continued looking across the sky when she spotted a small crater. She flew a little closer to it, and saw Leisha and Angel (though she didn't know who exactly Angel was). She also spotted Rarity.

(Note Lovinity has met Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash... but she has not met Rarity)

"Leisha," Lovinity said to herself, seeing Leisha in a not-so-great state. Lovinity flew back to where Princess Cadence, Light Harmony, and Shining Armor were.

"Leisha... apparently she's in some sort of crater and doesn't look good. There's another, couldn't tell if she was a mare or filly, over there too." Lovinity said. More sparks flew from her heart.

"Oh Dear... should we go over to them?" Cadence asked.

"There's a pony helping them out right now, but it wouldn't hurt to. It'd probably be good that we did." Lovinity replied.

"Lead us there," Cadence requested.

Lovinity flew just a little bit above the ground towards the crater, while the other three followed her quickly.

Flashbomb helped push Rarity out of the crater. He then flew up and out of the crater and dusted of his suit. " Well this night just gets more interesting every second." He chukled to Angle snapp. He glanced over to Leisha the potion ebbed on him again but he pushed it out of his mind. He sat down. "Hey where is your sister Angel?" He asked him.

Light heard Lovinity tell them about how she found a crater with Leisha in it. She said she didn't look good. Light kept running with the other three. He hoped that Leisha was ok. Even though he never talked to Leisha he still hated to see a pony in pain.

Angel sighed "Knowing her... Probably running here right now." He said "Shes quite a hoof full." He said just as she started to approatch him

SilverStar was out of breath "[colour=#008080]Angel....What...Happened?[/colour]" She panted

Angel sighed "Its a long story... Ill tell you later" he said seeing AirSiren behind her "Oh boy.." he said to himself "If he so much as laid a hoof on her" He mumbled to himself and had to hold himself back.

SilverStar looked at angel once she had caught her breath "[colour=#008080]Angel.. I know you just moved here. But I did get permission from mum and Dad to come see you so I could ask you something.. Im just going to throw it out there.. Can I move in with you? Until I get enough money to get my own house[/colour]"

Angel sighed "Move in? With me?" He laughed "This day just gets better and better. Yes of course you can." He smiled "But go make sure its ok with mum and dad tomorrow.." He sighed and looked up to see a pegasus flying over head "Who the?" He said to himself

Flashbomb saw Silver Star and another pony come running up to them. She looked as though she was out of breath. Flashbomb nodded to the Mysterious Green stallion. "Must be her special smepony." He thought to hmself. Angel snapp and Silver star conversed then she asked to move in. "Wait a moment... She is moving in with you? so we got another Roommate." He chuckled then he realized she is gonna borrow my stuff then she will lose it. He smiled. "Thats great!" He said to both of them. Silver star looked confused for a moment. she glanced at Angel snapp in confusion. "I live with your brother in his house. " Flash bomb clarified to her.

Light Harmony

---

As Lovinity, Cadence, Light Harmony, and Shining Armor continued to follow Lovinity to the crater,,, oops sorry haha Lovinity can't follow herself. XD

As Lovinity continued to fly towards the crater, she experienced another shock from her heart and fell down. Princess Cadence and Shining Armor tried to help her up. She appeared dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Cadence asked. Lovinity moaned quietly as she tried to regain focus.

"I'm... fine. But I don't think I can fly anymore if this keeps happening." Lovinity replied. She tried to stand up, but was still dizzy and she lost balance.

"Careful Lovinity. Rest for a moment." Cadence said.

SilverStar looked at FlashBomb "[colour=#008080]Nice to meet you![/colour]" She smiled "[colour=#008080]Im SilverStar! Number one painter in all of equestria... Well almost.[/colour]" She laughed "[colour=#008080]One day anyway"[/colour]

Flashbomb shook her hoof. "Nice to meet you to Silver Star. Im Flashbomb, Weather team member and uh....the Stallion with scars." He chuckled as he couldnt think of anything else interesting about himself.

Flashbomb Liked her possitive can do attitude, He smiled. "Yea i suppose so." He looked on the one across his left leg cutie mark. "Some mean more than others." He looked back to silver star "So you an artist then?" He said to her. "Thats interesting."

[colour=#008080]"Yup! Ive painted lots of things![/colour]" she smiled "[colour=#008080]My Favorite is this one of a Sunset with a silhouette of the landscape" [/colour]She explained proudly "[colour=#008080]Angel usually take photo's for me to go off of, Were a team![/colour]" She smiled