Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

flashbomb nodded to her. "Your brother is a good stallion, He is my best friend." He replied to her. He then looked to the town hall. "Well i better get back to Applejack guess i will see you guys later. If not il see you two at home." He troted back to the Townhall and returned to Applejack. (getting off. gnight everypony)

Time Spinner had finally had enough of sulking. He had gotten up. He noticed the commotion outside around the woods. He turned around and entered the town hall dance area. He approached the punch bowl and poured himself a glass of punch. (Don't do it Time!) He drank it. He started to cough. The Liquid was terrible. So terrible Time forgot about how people talked in this Time frame and began talking in his normal voice.

[colour=#696969]"AH! WHAT BLASPHEMOUS LIQUID DID AN EQUINE RESOURCE TO MAKE SUCH A DREADFUL BEVERAGE FROM THE FORGES OF OBLIVION!!!"[/colour] he shouted throwing the cup and its contents into a nearby trash can.

He felt different now but figured it was due to the beverage. He still didn't feel like mingling with anypony. So he trotted outside and went back to his sulking area where instead of sulking he cursed the liquid, the dance, the day, echo, pocket, and everypony at the dance. He was filled with anger and the beverage only made him confused. And when Time Spinner was confused or frustrated, he got angry.

The mare seemed to be suffering from amnesia. She was convinced that Celestia and Cadence were her sisters. They left the crater, and Angel helped her up. [colour=#800080]"Thank you, darling." [/colour]She said to Angel when she got up. She gave a quick double check that no dust got on her dress. Because of Angel's help, it was still spotless. She then realized Flashbomb and Silver Star were there. They had a conversation. Apparently Silver Star is a painter, and Flash... Well, he was still the pony who managed to crash his house into a mountain and get trapped under a boulder. She then heard yelling somewhere in the town hall. Something about a blasphemous liquid from the forges of oblivion? Somepony then left the dance looking filled with a number of different emotions, especially anger. Rarity turned back to the group. [colour=#800080]"So what do we do now? Should we find Cadence? I'm sure we can find her here somewhere."[/colour]

---

Lovinity tried resting, but the heart magic "short circuits" kept her from gaining strength enough to stand up.

"Cadence, Shining Armor, Light Harmony. Go without me." Lovinity said. "I'm not in a good condition to go on. If you go that way (Lovinity points with her hoof), straight on, you'll end up where the crater is."

"Are you sure Lovinity?" Shining Armor asked.

"Yes. I just need to rest." Lovinity replied.

Cadence and Shining Armor hurried off towards the crater (Light Harmony probably is too).

Lovinity didn't just stay alone because she wasn't feeling well; she wanted to be by herself at least for a while. She wanted to be alone, to contemplate on what was happening.

"I can't believe... the Element of Love backfired, and my attempt to lighten things up failed miserably." She said to herself.

Lovinity once again focused on her heart, making it glow green. She made it get very bright, and then used it to quickly fly further away from any pony; she wanted to be as alone as she could.

Light watched as Lovinity was telling them to go on without her. He started to get angry. Not at Lovinity but at the element backfiring. He looked at Lovinity and said, "I've already lost you once. I don't want to lose you again.". But when got done saying this Lovinity was already flying away. He figured she wanted to be alone by herself. He watched her flying away and he turned and looked at Cadance and Shining Armor. He held his head down and went after Cadance and Shining armor. "Do you think she'll be ok?". He said to them.

"[colour=#008080]This Night just keeps getting more and more exciting[/colour]" Silver smiled

"That it does" Angel replyed. Rarity What they should do next "Im not sure, I guess we should find princess cadence." He replied

SilverStar turned to see AirSiren "[colour=#008080]Nope, Every pony is basically stumped. Even Angel doesn't know what happened.[/colour]" She said. "[colour=#008080]But thats a big crater![/colour]" She exclaimed looking down at the hole in the ground.

Light Harmony and those wondering where Princess Cadence is

---

After Light Harmony spoke, Cadence looked at him.

"She should be fine, Light Harmony. She's... just in one of those confused moments." Cadence replied, though she honestly didn't know exactly why Lovinity was wanting to be alone. "She's probably in some distress because of what's going on."

Cadence stopped for a moment and conjured up a magic heart and tried to send it outward hoping it'd reach Lovinity.

Cadence and Shining Armor, Light Harmony following, continued towards the crater.

Meanwhile, Lovinity lands in a field of trees and sits down... first staring into space with what was on her mind, and then pouting down into a cry.

"What is wrong?" She asked herself. Her heart sparked some more. "I feel so down about this... this magical back fire. But... I feel like that's not the only reason I'm upset... and I don't even know what the other reason is."

She began to feel disconnected from everything, feeling like she really wasn't there. That made her all the more needy to cry.

Razor heard a ruckus, almost an explosion, which caused him to wrap his wings about Pinkie protectively.

"What was....what?" Razor said, hearing Pinkie's invitation to stay the night. He bushed immensly.

"Oh yeah...I could stay at...your place...I....what are you doing?" Razor said, as Pinkie started coming really close to him. Her eyes seemed off, something....he couldn't explain it, but what she said next had him red in the face.

"I....I...I...uh....isn't that a bit.....forward?" He said, gulping a bit. He looked around for any possible way to move this conversation from grounds that were...very uncomfortable right now.

"Wait a minute....whats going on?" He said. Razor saw other ponies acting strangly. Two mares were ganging up on a lone stallion with a strange heart shaped look in their eyes. Other mares and even some stallions had the same look in their eyes as Pinkie.

"Somethings wrong..." He said, not knowing of Discord's spiking of the punch.

((To any and all that have draken the punch, save for Discord and Razor for the moment, Discord added a little surprise. If you have not guessed it is love potion but with a twist. Anyway you don't know Discord did this, just givng ooc knowledge to help you rp drinking the spiked punch well. For more info ask Puzzlebeat, or maybe he can give an ooc post on whats it doing to ponies and such. Do enjoy X3))

Pinkie giggled in response. “Nothing’s wrong. In fact..” She wrapped a foreleg around Razor. “Everything feels super-duper as long I’m with you.” Pinkie couldn’t explain the sudden feelings that washed over her, she didn’t want to anyway. All that mattered right now is She leaned her face in to kiss him.

(Small post not sure what to do!)

Flashbomb hung around the snack table. Applejack was talking to other ponies. He spotted Most of the mane 6 were trotting around conversing with the others. Flashbomb smiled, He was content beng a normal Pegasus. Applejack and the others had the ability to clense away danger. He could remember to when they used the power on Discord to fix ponyville. Flashbomb sighed. "I wish i was an elemnt of something." He thought to himself.

The potion had worn off of Flashbomb by now. He was relieved that he didnt need to fight it off anymore. The dance was still going, At a slower pace now. He stayed by the table sipping on some water.

Flashbomb hung around the snack table. Applejack was talking to other ponies. He spotted Most of the mane 6 were trotting around conversing with the others. Flashbomb smiled, He was content beng a normal Pegasus. Applejack and the others had the ability to clense away danger. He could remember to when they used the power on Discord to fix ponyville. Flashbomb sighed. "I wish i was an elemnt of something." He thought to himself.

The potion had worn off of Flashbomb by now. He was relieved that he didnt need to fight it off anymore. The dance was still going, At a slower pace now. He stayed by the table sipping on some water.

(element of Strength? since you are the cloud smasher?)

Pinkie giggled in response. “Nothing’s wrong. In fact..” She wrapped a foreleg around Razor. “Everything feels super-duper as long I’m with you.” Pinkie couldn’t explain the sudden feelings that washed over her, she didn’t want to anyway. All that mattered right now is She leaned her face in to kiss him.

(Small post not sure what to do!)

Razor opened his beak to say something, but when silent when Pinkie kissed him. He went still and just stood there, mind temporarily lost in the action. His wings went stiff and straight with a 'fwmp"

'Something....not right but....can't....think.' He thought.

((Short post as I don't know what to do right now either :P so I will post a little anarchy of Discords trick I guess))

----------------

Inside, and outside of the town hall, ponies ran here and there. So ran screaming from their dates, who charged after them with love struck eyes and a hungry need for some lovin. Some mares fought over a stallion, or two stallions over a mare or even stallions and mares fighting over one gender or another. Other ponies were already lost in their own love crazed worlds and were out and about here and there doing one thing or another, causing mayhem as they went as any stallion caught looking at another mare would recieve a kick to the face by his date, and any mare looking at another stallion would cause her date to get protective.

It was all just glorified chaos of love, and if you were an unpaired pony you would be in for an ambush by lonely mares or stallions looking for some love.

((Here is some taffy, go crazy with it))

Time spinner sat unaffected by discord's magic in his corner still cursing about his beverage when he noticed Taffy.

[colour=#696969]"Taffy?" [/colour]He asked [colour=#696969]"Why Taffy?"[/colour]

Angel noticed some pony's were approaching. "They must have heard the explosion" He thought to himself. There eyes suddenly turned to hearts "Wha-What the?" He said stepping back

(That's not Cadence and Shining Armor is it? Or is it ponies under that spell?)

(I needed something to do. Finally settled on something)

Rarity turned as some some mares, approaching, likely because of the explosion. As they got closer, Rarity noticed the heart shapes in their eyes, and them staring longingly at Angel. Rarity walked to him to whisper to him. [colour=#800080]"You should probably run..." [/colour]She noticed one of the 'mares' staring at Angel with heart eyes was actually a stallion. [colour=#800080]"Run. Fast." [/colour]Rarity quickly told him. She forgot he could easily fly off if he needed to escape the lovestruck ponies.

(I assumed it was random ponies under the spell, by the way)

(Woah woah wait a minute ponies... if you're talking Princess Cadence and Shining Armor, they are not under the love spell. I'm probably confusing myself.).

(I needed something to do. Finally settled on something)

Rarity turned as some some mares, approaching, likely because of the explosion. As they got closer, Rarity noticed the heart shapes in their eyes, and them staring longingly at Angel. Rarity walked to him to whisper to him. [colour=#800080]"You should probably run..." [/colour]She noticed one of the 'mares' staring at Angel with heart eyes was actually a stallion. [colour=#800080]"Run. Fast." [/colour]Rarity quickly told him. She forgot he could easily fly off if he needed to escape the lovestruck ponies.

(I assumed it was random ponies under the spell, by the way)

(Sorry for the double post)

Angel looked around.. "Umm, What about.. Air Siren, Im leaving SilverStar with you." He had no choice but to trust him. "And im assuming" Angel picked up Rarity much like before when he took her home "That youll need to come with me" he flew off leaving the zombie like pony's behind.