Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(No their just there for filler. Sorry for confusing you ^^)

(Okay that's good. Haha. Although Princess Cadence and Shining Armor do arrive...)

---

Shining Armor and princess Cadence arrive at the crater, along with Light Harmony.

"We tried to make it as fast as we could, we're so sorry for the delay. What happened here?" Cadence asked with a little wind in her voice.

"Cadence..." Shining Armor said... pointing at the ponies with the shining heart eyes.

Angel looked flustered at the heart eyed ponies. He was about to fly off, but picked Rarity up, much to her surprise. She had flown before, remembering the time she entered the Youngest Flyer competition, but the sudden flight had her scared at first. After the initial scare, she laughed at her fear. She looked down as she noticed the ensuing chaos from the dance. [colour=#800080]"What's happening? I haven't seen this since the want-it need-it incident with that doll."[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

Angel looked down at her "Im not sure, Ive dealt with a few fans before. But nothing like this." He said. He looked down to see the zombie like pony's still fallowing on the ground "There persistent. Ill give them that. Are you ok?" He asked Rarity. The full moon shined down on the two as they flew. "This night is just getting weirder and weirder." Angel sighed

---

Cadence and Shining Armor slowly back away from the heart eyed ponies. Cadence tried using her spell on them but it failed.

"This... doesn't make sense (hint hint). How could a love spell not affect these hypnotized ponies?" Cadence asked.

Angel was just as confused as Rarity, it seemed. He asked if she was okay. [colour=#800080]"Oh yes, I'm fine. Never better." [/colour]It was completely honest. She honest forgot the last time she felt so fine. She giggled when Angel mentioned the odd night. [colour=#800080]"Still not as weird as the changeling invasion. Nopony expected the changeling inquisition."[/colour]

(You caught on to that hint very quickly ^^)

Discord

---

"Discord!" Cadence said. "Am I glad to see you! I tried using a love spell on these ponies that seem to be controlled or something, and it failed... it did nothing. I thought a love spell would reverse this." Cadence explained to Discord.

MEANWHILE back where Lovinity is

---

Lovinity continued to shake a little as her heart kept zapping her.

"Oh... I can't just keep sobbing..." Lovinity said, trying to clear her tears. "If I keep sobbing, and do nothing, then what good am I? I'm a love pony, for Celestia!" Lovinity stood up. "I'm supposed to be bringing love to Equestria in hopes that..." Lovinity had to regain herself. "...in hopes that things will get better. I will not give up on love!" Lovinity flew into the air.

Angel smiled "Good, Im glad your alright, Now lets see if I can set us down somewhere.." Angel looked around and saw a hill with a little tree "That should be just fine. We will wait here until cadence fixes this. She is the element of love after all, Im sure it was just a little too much magic Hopefully I dont have to get called out tonight. I remember when that dragon attacked this town and 3 of our squadren got stuck inside a mountain" Angel laughed. "I hear that was a really crazy night. I wish I was there when It happened, I could have helped" He set Rarity down on the hill

Discord

---

"You're the manipulator of reality. There should be something..."

Cadence gets hit from a beam coming out of one of the pony's eyes.

"Princess Cadence!" Shining Armor shouted, running over to Cadence. She was knocked out... at that moment at least.

Angel began flying towards some hills. He reminisced about when Ponyville was attacked by 'a dragon'. As Rarity knew the secret behind the dragon attack, she hoped to steer away from the subject before she mentioned that she was actually friends with the dragon. [colour=#800080]I wonder how Spike is this Hearts and Hooves day anyways. [/colour]They eventually landed on a hill. Rarity found a spot where the dirt didn't look like it would ruin her dress, and lay there. The night sky was easier to see from this place, Rarity able to see just about every star in the sky, and was sure that Twilight would be naming out every constellation and giving the history behind it. Rarity was pleasantly surprised by something. [colour=#800080]"A shooting star! I just saw one! Right around there!" [/colour]Rarity began pointing up at the sky, lie a filly stargazing for the first time.

Angel layed under the tree with his head against the tree. He didn't mind the dirt at this point. He looked up at the sky and remembered when his dad would take him out camping with SilverStar and they would have contests of who could name the most constitutions. He was exhausted and nearly dosed off when Rarity mentioned something about a shooting star. He sat up and laughed quietly "Make a wish!" He told her. "And it might just come true." He smiled at the thought of making wishes, There was something about that made him feel like there was something watching over him. Like a guardian Angel. Or Princess Luna when your dreaming.

Fashbomb sat at the table still enjoying the snacks. He watched the other ponies He felt a jolt as the potion reactivated and attempted to take him again. "I thought i was done with this..." He muttered as his eyes began toroll into hearts. He strggled against the potion. "No no no....Not .... this.." He strugged harder. He then regained control of his emotions. He opened his eyes and blinked them. Something was wrong. some of the ponies who were in the hall began to act strange. The singles who were around began to act wierd. they held their heads and were struggling with something. Then they opened their eyes and their pupils dialated, They rolled up and were replaced by hearts. A group of them who flashbomb was conversing with attacked him in a lovethirsty rage.

"What in the name of celestia!?" Flashbomb Yelled. He backed away slowly as they shuffled twoards him. "Wats gotten into you ponies?" They then began picking up the pace. Flashbomb started to panic. "This isnt good." He thought to himself.

Then out of nowhere he felt something jump on him. A couple of Love struck mares jumped on him. Flashbomb struggled as he was ganged upon. He shook and kicked but to no avail. His fight or flight sense kicked in. He unfolded his wings and rocketed straight forward, Knocking over mares left and right. Some stil clinged onto him which made it difficult to fly. He barrel rolled which knocked one off. He flew out the door with a horde of mares flowing him. "Whats Going on Here!?" He yelled as he tried to escape. There was a lonesome mare in a tree (for some reason.) She jumped off the tree and landed on flashbomb. She too was effected by the punch. Flashbomb Spiraled and sped up trying to escape. "SOMEPONY HELP ME!" he screamed as the mares began to drag him down.

(I'd like to point out that due to his anger Time Spinner is going to be affected differently then any other pony.)

Time Spinner walked out of his alleyway and into the roads where total chaos was happening. He was still angry about everything but right now he needed to look at something other than brick and the ground. He saw the ponies acting crazy and said out loud

[colour=#696969]"I leave for a minute and everypony goes Crazy?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time Said as he turned around to return to his alley. However there were a few mares blocking his way and they ran towards him. He started to run away and lost them in the market place. He huffed and gasped for air. He looked around and couldn't find any pony. Suddenly he started not to feel well again. Like he was forced to be sick. He didn't like it. The magic was very strong though and Time felt like all his energy was being drained. He kept walking towards the alley on the other side of the market place. He fell on his way. Time had always been sensitive to magic, whether it was good or bad. He collapsed on the ground. He couldn't get up. He didn't know why but he just felt too heavy.[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Hey are you okay?"[/colour] [colour=#000000]A Sweet voice said from behind him.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time Spinner turned his head to see a sky blue pegasus standing in front of him. He fell for the trap. Suddenly he could get up again and move around. He stared into the eyes of the mare. He wanted to kiss her. Time felt in love, but this was different. It was bittersweet. Time started to lean in but stopped. When he leaned in his thoughts raced with flashes of Melody, and Pocket Watch. He felt sick again but the 'fake' love was gone now.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Yeah just a bit woozy...My name is Time Spinner."[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"My name is Diamond Dust."[/colour] She said. [colour=#00ffff]"Now why is everypony acting all weird?"[/colour]

Time thought about what he saw in the street. It was chaos. He knew of a spirit of chaos that could of caused this, he thought of a certain Alicorn who could have corrupted her magic, and he thought of a pegasus who just so happened to cause everypony to fall in love at the dance with a necklace and song but none of them could have caused this.

(Time's thinking not mine...)

[colour=#696969]"I don't know but it's affecting ponies. I need to find somepony."[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"I'm coming too!"[/colour] Diamond said

[colour=#696969]"I would prefer if you didn't. Despite what you think the spell, at least I think it' a spell, is affecting me too. I don't know how long I can go without turning into one of them.[/colour][colour=#696969]"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"If you say so." [/colour][colour=#000000]Diamond said as she flew off. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time sighed and walked through the town. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]If only my time magic was working.[/colour] he thought [colour=#696969]then again while i'm like this I probably couldn't use it. I should stay out of the way of anypony who is affected. [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought of the ponie who might have been affected and might not have been. [/colour][colour=#696969]I could go to Cadence, But I might just mess her up, I could go to angel, but who knows what would happen,[/colour] [colour=#696969]I could go to-[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time stopped when he heard a familiar voice cry out "SOMEPONY HELP ME!"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Flash Bomb!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said galloping towards the voice.[/colour]

(remember how Lovinity was trying to call for Princess Luna but was unable to get her?)

The shooting star

---

Lovinity ran into Princess Luna into the sky by accident. Princess Luna and Lovinity fall down.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry Princess, are you okay?" Lovinity asked, as her heart sparked some more.

"I think I should be the one asking you that." Princess Luna replied.

"Yeah... I'm alright. Just... s... something feels not right... like if... I can't really describe it... but it feels like love is needed" Lovinity said.

Lovinity then told Princess Luna about the Element of Love being used at the dance and it back firing, and all of the events that led her up to this point with her heart acting weird and her feeling much internal pain.

"Lovinity... if I may suggest something... you tried to use your heart magic dust over Ponyville and it seemed to fail. I've been observing the town and your premonitions are correct... there's a chaos going on with ponies being affected by some sort of love potion. Cadence was knocked out by them." Luna said.

"WHAT?! CADENCE?!" Lovinity shouted, her heart nearly exploding a small dome.

"Yes... she was hit." Luna said a little sad.

"But... is she alright?" Lovinity asked.

"I don't know. I saw Discord down there trying to help her." Luna replied. "Come... there's much that the town needs. By yourself, you can spread love magic, but it wouldn't work with the chaotic unrest that the ponies are having. However, if I request that I join you, I could help put rest and ease over the town while you put love."

Lovinity thought for a moment. "Let's do it, Luna!" Lovinity replied... giving hoof to Princess Luna.

Lovinity and princess Luna took off high into the sky, passing across the moon, spreading both love dust and relaxation dust over the town.

Edited by Lovinity

(I know you meant 'constellations', but I can't stop laughing at 'name the most constitutions' XD)

Rarity looked over at Angel. He looked very content and sleepy. She wished he hadn't yelled about the shooting star, but the regret seemed to disappear instantly. He told her to make a wish. Rarity did just that. [colour=#800080]I wish this quiet moment could last forever. [/colour]She looked back at Angel again, who still seemed contently sleepy. It reminded her of when Sweetie Belle would fall asleep on her floor. If there was a bed nearby, she would have lay Angel on it. Rarity lay back, forgetting about her dress momentarily, as she fell into the same sleepy content as Angel. She then jolted up as she saw the patch of dirt almost touch her dress. It seemed fine though. Rarity then began thinking about the lovestruck zombie-like ponies. Something like that could have serious consequences, she remembered from the chaos of the Smarty Pants doll. Ponies became rather violent over it. [colour=#800080]"Angel..." [/colour]Rarity didn't want to disturb him, but she was too worried. [colour=#800080]"I think we should head back. We should maybe contact Celestia about what happened. Or at least find Cadence."[/colour]

Flashbomb Collapsed and spiraled to the ground. He and the mares tumbled on the ground. Flashbomb struggled to his hooves, His suit was torn apart from the roll. He shook his head, the potion affected him again. "Mother of celestia." He scolded under his breath. The mares began to advance on him. He backed away again, He was panicing hard.

Angel sighed, "Yeh.. Your right" He sat up then heard what sounded like a shout. He couldent quite make it out "Sounds like somepony needs our help anyway." He smiled as he stood up from the tree. He asked her starting to trot down the hill "Im sorry, I dont think I have it in me for a two pony flight." He said with a yawn "By the way.. What did you wish for?"

Angel appeared too tired to fly back with Rarity. Rarity understood, not wanting him to get too tired. Just because she was a lady didn't mean she couldn't walk down a hill to the town hall. He then asked what she wished for. Rarity quickly looked away and blushed. [colour=#800080]"Oh well... I wish... For a... A feast with me and all my friends a-and... And a very large cake!" [/colour]She lied to him. [colour=#800080]"I couldn't think of anything else." [/colour]She was sure to add to make it seem more legit.

Flashbomb tried to run but he was to fatigued. he trotted slowly away. The mares then sprinted at him, Flashbomb turned around. He was going to make a stand but he didnt want to hurt the mares. one juped at him he stepped to the side and she tumbled. He then felt hooves grab him. He threw the mare off. His strength was starting to fade with the mares and the potion waring on him. Them 3 mares at once rushed him. "Oh....no...." Flashbomb said. He knew he was spent and couldnt fight three of them off at once. He then prepared to defend himself, Not knowing what was to come.

Angel came to the bottom of the hill "Well I hope I was involved in that feast! Sounds yummy" He smiled. He saw what looked like flashbomb getting chased by a heard of mare's "That didnt look good" he picked up his passe and looked up the road to see him cornered "FLASHBOMB!" He yelled as he bolted towards him to help. But his effort was in vain a few of the mare's turned to see Angel's approach "Whoops." he said as he turned around and began to run for himself "That was a bad plan" he said to himself

Time Spinner had arrived just in time to see flash bomb and angel being bombarded by three fillies. He charged spell and with a grunt put the fillies in a large Green bubble where they bounced in place for a while. However Time Spinner had spent a lot of energy with that spell and he fell onto the ground again. (He falls a lot.)