Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Angel thankfully seemed to believe in the lie. Rarity sighed in relief as he ran off to help somepony being chased by several of the lovestruck ponies. Rarity decided she could easily take her time and walk back. She watched as Angel got closer, and the fillies turned to chase him. Rarity panicked for a moment, but suddenly, they were all inside a big bubble. Rarity wasn't close enough to see it too well, but it was still an odd sight from where she was.

---

"Oh it doesn't look like it's working Luna! Well... I mean... your magic is working but without mine working it's becoming a bad thing... they're falling asleep and more liable to hurt. Why isn't my love working?!" Lovinity shouted in despair.

Princess and Lovinity continued a little more... Lovinity using up what she has as far as love magic... still doing no good.

"I... I can't do this anymore princess Luna." Lovinity said, sadly. "I... I tried. I thought I could go on. But I can't. I just can't. I tried everything I have. I... I give up."

After Lovinity said that, she closed her eyes and her magic exploded outward like a sonic rainboom, but not as intense. She started falling straight down to the ground.

"LOVINITY!" Princess Luna shouted, trying to fly down and catch her. She catches Lovinity, but Lovinity wasn't responding.

(darn im on xbox and cant see that sorry)

Flashbomb watched as three of the mares were subdued. He looked over to see that the herd of mares had arrived they ran twoards him Angel and Timeturner. He saw that time turner was besieged by the mares as they piled onto him. He took a deep breath and rocketed into the pile he snatched Time turner and took to the sky. He saw Angel being chased. "Fly angel!" He hollered to him. He carried time turner to safety.

Time Spinner had no energy to go on. He knew what would happen if he closed his eyes. He would become a love sick fool. He needed to go somewhere but couldn't. He lifted his head a little bit but ultimately fell down. He was now asleep.

(I wonder where Pocket Watch is. Oh right I left her in the middle of all the chaos just hanging out. I think it's safe to say that she's a love zombie now...)

(Speaking of chaos everywhere...)

(Be wary...)

( I want that as my screen saver!!! XD)

Angel heard Flashbomb yell to him to fly, He took off with the last of his stamina then he saw a burst of light then a pegasus fall from the sky. "New Mission He thought to himself as he flew over to where the pegasus started to fall, He didnt notice princess luna was there, As she was blended in with the night sky. As he got nearer he saw her. "Princess, What happened?" He asked looking at the limp pony in her hoofs. "Were going to need more than a basic medic" he whispered to himself. His wings were about to give up on him. He landed on a near-by roof top. "Im sorry, I cant keep flying" He said up to Luna.

• Like 1

(darn im on xbox and cant see that sorry)

Flashbomb watched as three of the mares were subdued. He looked over to see that the herd of mares had arrived they ran twoards him Angel and Timeturner. He saw that time turner was besieged by the mares as they piled onto him. He took a deep breath and rocketed into the pile he snatched Time turner and took to the sky. He saw Angel being chased. "Fly angel!" He hollered to him. He carried time turner to safety.

(Time Turner= doctor whooves= doctor who. Time Spinner= neoexlucky= inspired by ponies and doctor who. XD)

---

Princess Cadence awoke, now under the effects of the love potion. She started looking around for ponies to capture (she is a princess of love... the potion has very very dangerous effects having controlled Cadence now). Shining Armor tried to run from her, but wasn't quick enough. Shining Armor was struck down under the spell.

---

Princess Luna followed Angel down to the roof top.

"I don't know exactly. Lovinity was trying hard to stop the chaos in Ponyville by spreading her love magic. But seeing that it wasn't working, she gave up." Luna replied. "...I don't think the medics can do any good for Lovinity. It isn't a physical issue I'm afraid. It's something else."

Flashbomb was speeding to get him and time turner to safety. He saw as smoke rose from ponyville. "This is out of hand." He breathed. The chaos had reached a peak as ponyville was in shambles. Flashbomb's wings gave out on him and he fell. Time turner was out and freefalling. Flashbomb looked down and saw that they wouldnt survive the fall unless he intervined. He flapped his wings one last time and propeled forward and caught Time turner in mid air. They then hit the ground, but Flashbomb rolled and took the blow. He rolled and then fell on his side. Time turner slid on the ground unharmed. Flashbomb felt a sharp pain in his right wing. He stood then colapsed onto his knees. It was broken, the pain shot through him. He was scratched upand couldnt fly anymore. He looked up an saw the Herd aproach.

SilverStar noticed that she has lost AirSiren "[colour=#008080]I dont blame him for running, But leaving me here? Come on[/colour]" She saw Angel with princess luna on a roof and FlashBomb surrounded by mare's "[colour=#008080]OH no you dont![/colour]" She yelled as she held the mare's in mid air "[colour=#008080]I Cant hold this spell for ever! RUN Silly![/colour]"

Angel was starting to feel his eyes grow heavy "This day is wearing down on me" he thought to himself. He shook ot off "We need to get her to safety Well you." He said "I wont be much use, I have to idea whats going on" He said annoyed at the fact he wasn't able to help.

Flashbomb saw the Maresfloat into the air surrounded by a aura. Silverstar yelled for him to run. Flashbomb got up and ran over to Timeturner. He picked him up."Your a handfull." He grunted as he put him on his back. His wing hurt terribly but he gritted his teeth and trotted as fast as he could away from the mares. "Drop them and follow me!" He yelled to Silver star when he got a safe distance. He trotted quickly to Angel snapp's house. He hoped if Applejack was ok.

Flashbomb and Silver star ran for Angel's house. The mares were hot on their trail. They reached Angel's house and ran inside. Flashbomb threw Time turner on the couch and pushed a bookcase infront of the door. He threw another couch infront of the window. The mares besieged the door and the front window. They banged and clawed at the door with their hooves but were unable to get in. Flashbomb made sure everything was sealed shut. After he fortified the house he sat on the floor. He heard the mares bang on the door. "This day just gets better and better." He sighed. He smiled weakly at Silver star. " Not even 15 minutes together and we find ourselves in a dangerous situation." He chuckled. His wing shot out a jolt of pain. He was so tired. He found some blankets and pillows in the closet he made 2 beds on the floor. " If you get tired you should crash here and not in Angel's bed, It would be safer that way." He said to Silver star. He then crawled into one of the makeshift beds to rest his eyes. "Its not like we are going anywhere." He said to her. He glanced out of a visible part of the window. Stallions were joining the group of mares clawing to get in. He reached into his bag and grabbed some headphones and put them on. He tuned on his music to drown out the noise. He lay there on his right side. to keep weight off of his wing. He hoped that his friends were ok.

(Going to bed, Silver star,Flashbomb and Time turner are safe in Angel snapps house. Hope you all are surviving! :D)

Razor opened his beak to say something, but when silent when Pinkie kissed him. He went still and just stood there, mind temporarily lost in the action. His wings went stiff and straight with a 'fwmp"

'Something....not right but....can't....think.' He thought.

((Short post as I don't know what to do right now either so I will post a little anarchy of Discords trick I guess))

----------------

Inside, and outside of the town hall, ponies ran here and there. So ran screaming from their dates, who charged after them with love struck eyes and a hungry need for some lovin. Some mares fought over a stallion, or two stallions over a mare or even stallions and mares fighting over one gender or another. Other ponies were already lost in their own love crazed worlds and were out and about here and there doing one thing or another, causing mayhem as they went as any stallion caught looking at another mare would recieve a kick to the face by his date, and any mare looking at another stallion would cause her date to get protective.

It was all just glorified chaos of love, and if you were an unpaired pony you would be in for an ambush by lonely mares or stallions looking for some love.

((Here is some taffy, go crazy with it))

For a second time today a kiss was able to clear Pinkie’s head and allow her to think normally, at least as normally as Pinkie could, especially since she was (unknowingly) put under several spells that day. She slowly broke the kiss as she regained her senses, although this wasn’t the same feeling as earlier. She felt as his wings extended, it caused her to blush furiously

Pinkie looked around as the ponies started going crazy. She was slightly shocked as she watched several mares attack Flashbomb, “Maybe you’re.” She stopped talking as she watched him tackle through several mares and escape outside; which was followed not long after by a loud boom.

“…Right? What’s going on!?” Pinkie said loudly before she looked up at Razor and noticed the strange look on his face. “Are you okay Razor?”

(Hey everypony, I apologize for my horrible posting rate, but with school and homework and all, I just cant stay up on the computer everynight. I'm not dropping out, though! This has continued to get more and more interesting...)

Applejack, serving the other ponies, hardly noticed Flashbombs departure. When she did, she had her own problems to deal with. She was kicking out with hind-legs off mares and stallions left and right. Her years of apple kicking out with hind-legs payed off here, and she was able to hold her own against the herd. She ran through the town, fighting off ponies and desprately searching for Flashbomb.

(Also, what would happen if one of the 'zombponies' caught somepony? Do we even want to know? My guess is that if anypony got caught, this could turn into a clop rp real fast...)

Quillhart rose slowly. Everything escalated so quickly. He had noticed that none of the love struck ponies had gain them any attention. He wasn't sure if he was hurt or happy about that. He lifted moonlit carefully and placed her in the tree.

[colour=#daa520]"Don't you move from there. I'll be back for you soon, shout if you need me."[/colour]

He turned away and said decidedly.

[colour=#daa520]"I got some friends to save."[/colour]

He began to gallop and saw a bunch of ponies on someponys tail. He stopped and shouted at them.

[colour=#daa520]"EY! If you want love take me instead!" [/colour]

He sprinted against the ponies and braced for a colossal impact. He turned his shoulder against them in the last second and made a heavy tackle that threw them all on the ground. He sure had their attention now. He saw how they rose and began to run to him. He turned and ran away again with the ponies on his six. He continued to ran and tackle all the love struck ponies that he could see. He ran into houses and jumped out windows to make sure that he didn't miss anypony. He ran into the building where the party had turned into a disaster. He tackled and ran at every love struck pony he could see. He ran out and did another turn through the town and realized that he had all of the ponies on his tail.

[colour=#daa520]"Just got to get them out of here then"[/colour]

He mumbled to himself and ran out via the bridge where applejack had stopped the herd of cows. He smiled ironic to himself this was another kind of herd, He would like to believe that he could keep his speed forever but he began to get tired and his hoofs were sore.

[colour=#daa520]"I'm not darn Applejack! I can't outrun these!"[/colour]

He had a quick glance back and saw that the town was now empty.

[colour=#daa520]"Even if I'll go down with this ship I wont let them take my friends!"[/colour]

His face was hard as a cold rock in the far north where he was born. His whole life passed through his head while he kept running. A tear poured down his cheek but he wasn't able to dry it so he let it drop. He ran through the open fields and steered his course to the ever free forest. He knew that he might wouldn't find a way out of there but it was worth it. He had no power left, he just hoped for having enough strength to reach the forest.

[colour=#daa520]"Nopony shall take my friends away from me! NOPONY!"[/colour]

He saw that he was close to the very edge of the everyfree forest but his hooves wasn't able to keep up anymore. He collapsed and tumbled around before he laid on his side with his face at the herd. his glasses was broken and he felt that something sticky poured down at his eye. He closed his eyes and sniffed. Tears began to mix with the sticky liquid. He had no strength to fight now. He knew that he was doomed.

[colour=#daa520]"I'm sorry friends...."[/colour]

He whispered to himself.

[colour=#daa520]"I failed you all..."[/colour]

He was thinking of moonlit that he had left behind and began to cry heavily. He couldn't move but he braced himself before the impact.

[colour=#daa520]"Bye world..."[/colour]

(You are all now free from the ponies. If Quillhart didn't miss any or if the ponies goes back to town)

For a second time today a kiss was able to clear Pinkie’s head and allow her to think normally, at least as normally as Pinkie could, especially since she was (unknowingly) put under several spells that day. She slowly broke the kiss as she regained her senses, although this wasn’t the same feeling as earlier. She felt as his wings extended, it caused her to blush furiously

Pinkie looked around as the ponies started going crazy. She was slightly shocked as she watched several mares attack Flashbomb, “Maybe you’re.” She stopped talking as she watched him tackle through several mares and escape outside; which was followed not long after by a loud boom.

“…Right? What’s going on!?” Pinkie said loudly before she looked up at Razor and noticed the strange look on his face. “Are you okay Razor?”

Razor twitched, feeling strange after the kiss. Everything seemed so....pink in his vision.

"I feel.....WOW!" Razor exclaimed as he looked at Pinkie. Hearts in his eyes. He tackled her and planted a big kiss on her.

"Ah my dear, I don't know whats wrong with me but I'm going to make you mine!" Razor said, kissing Pinkie again.

A stallion ran up and Razor growled and tackled the stallion, punching him a bit a bit before tossing him to the mercies of several crazy love spelled mares, "BACK OFF SHE'S MINE!!"

Razor roared, to scare off any potential threats. But all he did was get the attention of some ponies.

"A man!" One of the mares shouted and they all stampeded towards Razor. Razor jumped and turned and grabbed Pinkie and flew up to a second level balcony in the building. He stuck his tongue out at the ponies below and turned on Pinkie.

"Now....where was I, oh yes." Razor said and began kissing Pinkie again.

((To answer the question, any who is caught by a love sick pony anything can really happen but since this is not in mature rp don't really rp it. Mostly focus on the panic, chaos and fights this little party is now causing XD also if you are kissed by a love sick pony...you get the effects of the potion as well MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*laughs evilly at his plot of insanity*)))

--------------

Everywhere ponies were going nuts! Fights were raging all through town now, and those that got captured by the love struck ponies soon found themselves under the spells. Poor Twilight herself had barricaded her house, and Rainbow Dash was being chased by a horde of ponies as well. Some ponies were yanking ponies out of trees and bushes.

((Note now that since the chaos is now all over town, no pony can escape the notice of some love struck pony or seven and so please rp this appropriately. With lots of panic and running XD unless you get caught and kissed then go out and cause some havoc.))

(Lovinity is losing serious heart power. I do not know if she will continue in the role play. Has not been decided yet but right now does not look like she will be able to. I am not seeing her being able to fit in the role play anymore. Im basically doing nothing but talking to myself with Cadence and Shining Armor. Thats why I had Lovinity do what she just did.)

( If lovinity drops out then Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor will be up for grabs)

( So for the time being I wont post anything new until when/if I can find a decent place in the RP to continue)