Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Time's mind raced with problems and flashbacks. He couldn't focus on just one thing. His dreams were a living nightmare. He saw a dark forest filled to the brim with chaos and death. He heard the screaming outside and while no pony was being killed they were being hunted by love zombified ponies. Eventually he saw nothing but darkness. Then a shot of light burst through and shined onto the ground he walked. Everything changed into a blue lit room. He floated down through it and landed on a new platform.

(Looks like this)

stained_glass__mlp_royal_wedding_by_akili_amethyst-d53ukng.png

He stood there with two other ponies. One was an orange mare with fire for a mane and Tail. The other was a Yellow unicorn with a Light blue mane and tail. He recognized the orange mare first.

[colour=#696969]"mum?" [/colour][colour=#000000] He said trying to touch her face with his hoof but it went through her. He looked at the other Mare. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Melody?" [/colour][colour=#000000] He said with shock.[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"Hi Time." [/colour][colour=#000000]Melody said nuzzling him.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Am I...?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"No you are simply dreaming." [/colour][colour=#000000]his mother told him. Time remember that she was the clarion of fire. A clarion was a unicorn who excelled at one type of magic but failed at the others.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"mum why am I here?" [/colour][colour=#000000] Time asked.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"We've come to give you the key to fixing this. There are a few ponies in town who can fix the love poison." [/colour][colour=#000000]Suddenly a few pictures of some ponies appeared next to her. [/colour][colour=#008080]"Lovinty, user of the element of love, Cadence the princess of the crystal ponies, leisha with the mystery of the locked heart cutie mark, and you Time Spinner, the pain of losing love and finding it. Of almost all the ponies here you have felt a pain no pony else has truly ever felt. Everything you knew has been destroyed. You truly are the element of sorrow (Not element of hamrony this is something different.) but I digress you need to bring cadence and Lovinty to attention that they can stop this. If you don't they'll abandon this cause and all of ponyville will be lost."[/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]"I have something for you Time." [/colour][colour=#000000]Melody said a bright purple light shinded in her hands revealing what looked like a sword. (Can't believe I'm doing this but Whatever.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Keyblade_-_Redemption.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What is it?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked[/colour]

[colour=#ffd700]"You can use it to fight the love poison. It's name is redemption. You can only use it when your pocket watch is activated but remember that when it's activated you can't use magic, except Time Magic." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said her eyes filled with hope.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"You can also only use it when you feel love in your heart."[/colour][colour=#000000] Time's mother said[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked down. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I can't love anymore. Everypony I cared about has left me. I have no one."[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#000000]He said sadly. [/colour]

[colour=#008080]"What about Echo Forte? He hasn't left you. I believe when you were in the rebellion Luna became like a sister to you correct? Not to mention the ponies who brought you to safety. Time you need to realize there are ponies in this time frame who care about you. Now I need you to do me a favour and wake up."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Suddenly the glass floor cracked. Time was alone on the glass. Suddenly it turned black and changed it shape and colour.[/colour]3290.png

Time saw a light glow on the sword Melody had given him. He knew he had to grab it and so he did. However once he did the floor broke under him and he fell through into the darkness.

He jolted up from his sleep.

Flashbomb was sleeping when he heard a loud crash. He jolted up from his sleep and saw that time turner was aslep as well as Silver star. He looked over to see that the front door had been breached and the bookcase was budging.

"NO NO NO!" Flashbomb Yelled as he threw himself against the unhinged door and tried to hold it in place. He strggled hard as though their very lives were at risk. "DEAR CELESTIA!" He yelled as they pushed harder. He felt hooves grab his broken wing, He squeaked in pain but shoved harder. Then he heard the window break as they began to push their way in.

(INSERT DEAD ISLAND THEME)

Everything slowed down as Flashbomb saw how Fruitless his efforts were. He strugled to keep the door shut but they shoved everharder. He was spent as they shoved again and kocked him back sending thedoor flying.

Silver star had woken up and panicked at the scene.

Flashbomb saw the Lovestruck ponies push the coutch out of theway and they poured in.

The bookcase tumbled and the Lovestrucks entered.In slow motion Flashbomb shed a tear. "So this is it." He thought to himself. " This is how it ends." He looked to silver star as she saw her fight with a group of stallions.

Time turner was stil out of it.

Flashbomb faced to the hord of mares, he droped his headphones. they hit with a small thump on the floor. The horde advanced on him

(dead island theme)

He shed a couple of tears as his life flashed before him. His parents, His accedent, His house being destroyed, Angel snapp helping him, The dance, And then Applejack. He cried soft tears as he remembered her. "Im sory Applejack." He thought.

He glanced up and tok a deep breath.

"COME ON THEN!"

He Charged forward as he met the herd of mares head on. He kicked he scratched he tackled and fought. he threw mares off of him as he struggled. But eventually he collapsed as the herd dragged him down. He screamed as he fell on his back and kicked off some mares. He watched as they surrounded him.

Under all of the weight flashbomb blacked out. the mares piled onto him.

"I Tried..... " He thought as his vision faded.

Time turner jolted awake.

SilverStar wasn't about to go to bed, Not with all the excitement unfolding, She found some paper and a pencil that angel had laying around and began sketching random things. [colour=#008080]Too bad he boarded up the window.."[/colour] She sighed "[colour=#008080]That would have looked awesome with the moon in the background[/colour]" She finally was about to start sketching her hoof when suddenly a loud noise awoke FlashBomb. He got up quickly to barracked the door "[colour=#008080]Not good..[/colour]" Silver thought to herself as she saw as the door broke open and the mares all piled onto FlashBomb she began to levitate one by one off "[colour=#008080]There's too many! Im no mage! I cant.. Keep.. This...up[/colour]" She said. She noticed the other stallion was awake "[colour=#008080]Come on mister! Help me![/colour]" She exclaimed

Angel was still on the roof of the house "Well, Looks like im stuck up here for a while" He let out a sigh of exhaustion "No. I can make it, Just a little more" He thought. He flapped his wings and flew over to his house, He noticed a bunch of mares filing inside "OH, Brilliant." He sighed landing on the roof of his house "Roof again for me"

(Man you just reminded me of my little dashie. Now i'm sad. Also I am now going by Time's real backstory about his power. Yay!)

[colour=#696969]"NO!!!!!!!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time shouted shouted his eyes began to glow a gold and purple colour. Everything stopped. Time's horn glowed a new colour. This was the power of Time Spinner. He had the ability to stop time. His coat was covered in a purple aura that burned his flash. He wouldn't let these ponies down. Not without a fight. His horn charged a bright white colour. The pocket watch turned it hands. It was yet to be activated. He caused a wave of shock that knocked off the mares and stallions. He galloped outside ignoring the pain in his side. If he was too slow it would stop his heart. He grabbed flashbomb and brought him inside. The excruciating pain circulated around his body. It was getting tougher to breathe. He would have to stop soon. He dragged the two through the house but felt that nothing would hold against the love struck. He though of another building. He took the two unicorns and floated over to his home. He closed and locked the door then put his couch and other furnishing in front of the door and windows. The Pocket Watch's hands almost hit twelve. It was getting even harder to breathe when he set everything in it's place and unlocked the pocket Watch. To silver it looked like it all happened in less then two seconds but to time it felt like an eternity. He coat was smoking when he looked to Flash bomb.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Wake up!" [/colour][colour=#000000]he told him[/colour] as he noticed his sword that melody gave him in his dreams appeared by his side.

Suddenly the strange stallion got up, He began to glow a strange gold colour "[colour=#008080]Wh-What the?![/colour]" She said out loud as the events took place so fast, Suddenly they were inside another house. SIlverStar's jaw dropped "[colour=#008080]But.. We!.. You! Were just..[/colour]" She trotted around in a circle trying to wrap her mind around what just happened "[colour=#008080]HU[/colour]" He head started to throb. [colour=#008080]"Im definitely not a mage" [/colour]She wined at the pain. She noticed her dress was still on, but covered in dirt "[colour=#008080]I hate wearing these things anyway, There so uncomfortable" [/colour]She said slipping out of it. She took out the clip from her hear and ruffled it up back to its normal look "[colour=#008080]Ahh.. Thats better[/colour]" she smiled. Her head throbbed again. "[colour=#008080]Ow..ow..ow.ow" [/colour]​She sat down against a wall

(so what you reversed time Exlucky?)

(No Time can't do that. Basically after Flash lost his vision Time got up and stopped time. So it's up to you what the fate of Flash is. Time could have been too late or just in...Time.)

(very punny i sea what you did there.)

Flashbomb was hurt badly, He was bruised and broken from the struggle. He heard a faint voice in the distance, he tried to run to it but it was just darkness. He then saw a door, he was wary because the last time he saw an exit it was to death. He edged to the door and cautiously opened it.

He was hit with a blinding light and a giant gust of wind. "Oh..no..." Flashbomb thought. " Im dead?" He said.

But the light surrounded him and lifted him up he then was smacked in the stomach and fell straight down into a pit. His vision faded. Then a sudden rush through a tunnel he Gasped. The pain hit him like a stone, He choked and sputtered.

He was laying on his side in pain. His vision was blurred and all he saw was the floor. He heard a faint voice calling to him. He closed his eyes and opened them several times. Then he Gasped again and came to.

His sides heaved in pain as he coughed in a spasm. He lay there, "Wake Up!" He heard the voice again.

Flashbomb tried to heave himself onto his rear. He sat up slowly, and Coughed hard.

His head pounded as he loked up to see time turner. "Im.....ok..." He then buckled over and coughed again.

[colour=#696969]"Thank Celestia!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said in relief. His mind was racing with memories of death when he was a foal. He was glad his friend was alive. He looked at Silver Star. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You wrap your head around what happened yet or should I explain it?" [/colour]

SilverStar sighed in relief. FlashBomb was ok and no pony was hurt. The Strange Stallion asked her if she had wrapped her head around what happened. [colour=#008080]"No, I haven't." [/colour]She said as her head throbbed again. "[colour=#008080]ohh, I dont know how mages do it..[/colour]" She whined "[colour=#008080]Who are you anyway?" [/colour]She asked looking up at him.

[colour=#696969]"My name is Time Spinner. Too make a long story short, My cutie mark stands for my ability to control Time. When I was younger I could control it with my pocket watch and I could stop, slow down, fast forward, and even reverse Time. However after my pocket watch broke I could only stop and slow down time. However when I use my pocket Watch a purple aura covers me so I can move freely. However this burns my flesh and if the hands reach twelve Stop my heart from beating. I would die.[/colour]

SilverStar smiled "[colour=#008080]Well Mr. Time Spinner, Thank you for saving our lifes[/colour]" She said standing up. She felt a little light headed when she stood and place her hoof on the wall to stable herself "[colour=#008080]Im SilverStar. Best Painter in Equestria. Well one day[/colour]" She giggled. Again she felt light headed and nearly fell and grabbed onto him [colour=#008080]Sorry, Sorry.. I think it will be for the best if I dont have any more adventures tonight[/colour]" She smiled and sat back down[colour=#008080]. [/colour]

Angel saw a pony run out of his house. It happned so fast. He had SilverStar and FlashBomb and went into another house on the outskirts of town "WOW!" He said. He attempted to fly but a pain in his wings didnt let him get a foot of the ground. "UHG! This is so agitating not being able to do anything!" He hit his hoof against his roof. He looked around trying to find Rarity. "I hope shes ok, Shoot. I kinda just left her there." He looked around. It seemed clear for the moment, He hoped down carefully from his roof and trotted around looking for her. "I hate being grounded" He thought to himself

After a few minutes of walking, Rarity walked straight into the chaos of what was once Ponyville. Lovestruck ponies running around everywhere, chasing the sane ponies, and not even the guards could handle the sheer number of mares going after them. Rarity raised an eyebrow at what was happening, not sure if she should laugh or help somepony. She lost track of where Angel went, and where everypony she knew was in general. [colour=#800080]"Why isn't Twilight helping anypony?" [/colour]She asked herself. [colour=#800080]"Or Celestia?" [/colour]Rarity walked into town, when a group of stallions noticed her, and charged for her. Rarity panicked and began running towards a random building. And the windows were covered in different amount of furnitures. The stallions were still charging at Rarity. She began punching the door and demanding for help. [colour=#800080]"Let me in! I need help!"[/colour]

(YOU HAVE A KEYBLADE NOW?!?! DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Also, I'm awake now!)

(I have to tell Cadence and lovinty about leisha so they get the KEY! So soon I won't be the only one. I have plans...)

[colour=#696969]"You could say that." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told Flash bomb. Time reached for his sword. As soon as he touched it a word echoed through his mind. It said redemption.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Why redemption?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Time said under his breathe. He turned to look at silver star.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"There's something I have to do but for now We should all rest. I just hope ec-" [/colour][colour=#000000]He stopped mid sentence. The red pegasus had returned home before the dance. Suddenly there was a voice outside. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Let me in! I need help!" [/colour][colour=#000000]It said Time recognized the voice. (Time and Rarity have met but aren't exactly friends.)[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Rarity!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said trying to charge a teleportaion spell. It didn't work he tried again but the pocket watch was activated. He couldn't use magic. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Silver Star teleport her!"[/colour]

(Okay. I will try to continue since you think and feel Lovinity and Cadence are part of the solution to this chaos. HOWEVER the weekdays are here. Thus my replies will be slow, limited in number, and possibly shorter... Since I have college to attend to. The solution will not be possible until at very minimum Friday evening. I will be posting mostly at night when I can.)

---

Princess Luna had laid Lovinity in a field of grass inside a hidden ditch, hidden away, while she desperately tried to bring the ponies out of sleep (or in and out to show them something). While Luna was completing her task, she realized how much the ponies needed love to help defeat the chaos; the need was so well hidden.

She returned to where she laid Lovinity.

"Lovinity, come on. Wake up sweet filly! The town needs you. Please..."

Luna tried to cast a waking spell on Lovinity, but she was too far in sleep.

"Oh if only Celestia was here. She could wake her." Luna said.

Luna went off to try and find Celestia in Canterlot, carrying Lovinity with her.

(Im already playing 4 characters. If someone would like to play Celestia please do so within the next few hours. If not, I will continue the story without her.

Time Spinnter told SilverStar to teleport Rarity inside. SilverStar nodded. Her horn begin to glow a light white, She concentrated with all her might. Picturing Rarity coming inside. Suddenly there was a poof and she was in. SilverStar felt really light headed now "[colour=#008080]I cant believe.. Im no Mage[/colour]" She began to feel more light headed, "[colour=#008080]Oh boy.. I think I need a glass of water[/colour]." She slowly sank to the floor against the wall, "[colour=#008080]I feel like im going to faint." [/colour]She said.

Flashbomb got to his hooves. "Thank you......for your help. " He thanked time turner. He weezed abit. He heard a voice outside and it was rarity. He couldnt do anything, he sat there still in pain.

[colour=#696969]"At least you can cast magic." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said for with a smile. He approached a cupboard in the kitchen and got a glass. He filled to about and inch from the brim and handed it to Silver Star. [/colour][colour=#696969]"For an artist Unicorn that wasn't that bad. Are you sure you don't have talents with magic?"[/colour]

(That was closer. Almost got NSFW.)

The stallions were getting closer, and no help was coming. They were only a few meters away as they began walking to her. Rarity then realized one of them was a mare. Rarity backed up as much as she could against the door, fear overtaking her fighting drive. She didn't want to think of what was going to happen. She closed her eyes, hoping for it to end, and when she opened them, she was inside the house, with no memory of getting in. She looked around. Silver Star, Flash Bomb, and 'Proper Hatch' were all there. Silver Star looked dizzy, and collapsed to the floor. Rarity turned to 'Proper'. [colour=#800080]"Mr. Hatch, what's going on? How did I get here? What's with... Them?"[/colour]

'Proper Hatch' were all there. Silver Star looked dizzy, and collapsed to the floor. Rarity turned to 'Proper'. [colour=#800080]"Mr. Hatch, what's going on? How did I get here? What's with... Them?"[/colour]

(Uhh fireraven. I think you confusing some of my OC's. The pony here is Time Spinner. Pocket Watch who is a girl is a different character. The two aren't the same. Unless it's just rarity being confused.)

[colour=#000000]Time gave her a funny look. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Mr...Hatch?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Well Flash bomb nearly died and is injured, Silver Star used a teleportaion spell on her first pony and that's how you got in. Who's Mr.Hatch?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"At least you can cast magic." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said for with a smile. He approached a cupboard in the kitchen and got a glass. He filled to about and inch from the brim and handed it to Silver Star. [/colour][colour=#696969]"For an artist Unicorn that wasn't that bad. Are you sure you don't have talents with magic?"[/colour]

SilverStar giggled a little "[colour=#008080]I can only levitate a quill, or a bursh, Ive never done something as big as teleportation.[/colour]" She took the glass of water and drank deeply "[colour=#008080]Thank you[/colour]" She smiled, She still felt light headed, But she assumed it would pass.