Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb saw that Rarity had been teleported into the house. He looked down at his suit it was just rags now. He took it off and placed i on the couch. He tried to move to get a first aid kit in the restroom but groaned in agony as he sat back down. He coughed again."Yea.... its a real hoot out there." He said to Rarity. Then he heard the Horde of lovestrucks bashing on the doors and windows again. He looked to time turner. "Your gonna have to defend us, I cant move, let a lone defend anypony." He coughed in a fit again.He felt light headed and he laid down. His ribs screamed at him but he couldnt sit up anymore.

(Uhh fireraven. I think you confusing some of my OC's. The pony here is Time Spinner. Pocket Watch who is a girl is a different character. The two aren't the same. Unless it's just rarity being confused.)

[colour=#000000]Time gave her a funny look. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Mr...Hatch?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Well Flash bomb nearly died and is injured, Silver Star used a teleportaion spell on her first pony and that's how you got in. Who's Mr.Hatch?"[/colour]

(Er... yes... Rarity's confused... -shifty eyes-)

Rarity looked up at the stallion, and she finally noticed. It wasn't 'Proper Hatch' but somepony else she could recognize. Naturally, he asked who 'Proper Hatch' is. [colour=#800080]"Oh, he's just... I mean, SHE'S somepony else. I don't know much about her." [/colour]She told him. The pony told her that Silver Star teleported her in, and that Flashbomb was injured. [colour=#800080]"I wish I brought supplies. That's more of Twilight's thing." [/colour]She told the pony. He looked familiar to Rarity. [colour=#800080]"Have we met before?" [/colour]The teleportation was making Rarity dizzy and confused, and she couldn't yet think straight. Her horn ache seemed to be returning, along with her sore legs.

[colour=#696969]"You and I had a conversation when I first arrived in ponyville. It was just simple stuff about your clothes and such." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said as he went to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. He trotted back over and said [/colour][colour=#696969]"My name is Time Spinner."[/colour][colour=#000000] The door was being bashed on. Time Spinner put the first aid kit down next to flash bomb. Time stood at the door with his sword. He had never used one before, so he had no idea what to do with it. He waited for the door to fall. [/colour]

Flashbomb opened the first aid kit and thanked Time Turner. Hestarted applying splints and medical treatment to himself. Since he usually got hurt he had extended knowhow of first aid. He wapped bandages around his head and applied Magical healing aid ointment to his wounds. His ribs started to slowly mend back together and his wing felt ten times better. He then wrapped his wings but not enough to where he couldnt fly. He applied the last bandage over his left eye. "I feel much better. " He said as he closed the kit. His bones were mended together and his muscles felt limber. "Ill give you a hand now, I think ill be fine." He stood next to Time turner. "that door wont hold forever." He said to him.

(no but there could be no possible way you could have gotten every single pony to chase you. there are hundreds of ponies in ponyville and there are others from cloudsdale and canterlot that attended the party. Im sorry if you think we are ignoring you but we are not. We enjoy your character and all. I read your post and i just find it unlikely that 1 pony herded all the Lovestrucks out of town. im sorry.)

((Wait?!?!?! Did you all just ignore my post? :( ))

(Umm...I think you missed a horde, or two. No wait I got it. When my OC stopped Time, he actually caused a paradox where all the ponies chasing you were chasing rarity. Alas I have no idea where quillhart is though...so yeah and I didn't ignore you. You have one of my favorite stories in this RP. I just got caught up in writing mine I may have forgot about it...sorry.)

[colour=#696969]"No it won't...but this gives me an idea."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Time said [/colour][colour=#696969]"You all think you can hold out for a few blocks? It might be awhile before we get to a new safe house."[/colour]

(People this roleplay is getting overly complicated. Please simplify the events otherwise I cannot get Lovinity or Cadence or Luna or Shining Armor to do anything because I would be too confused. Thank you)

(Please explain to me "need to get the key")

(Okay. I was thinking what the cure would be for the love zombies. Which would probably be decreasing the love in ponyville since we have the zombies crazy about love. So we would need the element of love and/or the the princess of love. However clearly since they are together there's a problem. We also have leisha somewhere who has a cutie mark with a lock over a heart. So she could unknowingly/knowingly have caused this mess and 'locked' the only two powers who could control it out. Due to this Lovinty and cadence would have to find a way to break this 'lock' and turn the love levels down. That is why there is a key. Not to mention this at this point it reminded me of kingdom hearts so I wanted to throw a keyblade in their to be a key. This is what I was going for. However if someone has a better idea to change our course I'm all ears.)

(People this roleplay is getting overly complicated. Please simplify the events otherwise I cannot get Lovinity or Cadence or Luna or Shining Armor to do anything because I would be too confused. Thank you)

(Please explain to me "need to get the key")

(Sorry it did get complicated heh heh. Um i hink that he is the one who is supposed to fix this but he needs your help i think?)

(Sorry it did get complicated heh heh. Um i hink that he is the one who is supposed to fix this but he needs your help i think?)

(Kind of. Somepony needs to tell her what to do and all Time knows is that he has to bring a key to Cadence/ Lovinty. However it would be them who has to stop it.)

[colour=#696969]"You'll see."[/colour] Time said [colour=#696969]"Quickly now, up the stairs." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time went up the stairs and turned to the left. There was a hallway with 2 doors on the left and right. Time opened the door which held what looked like a library. Time opened a window in the back. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Alright let's get jumping."[/colour]

SilverStar managed to get up on her hoofs. Time spinner told them to go upstairs, She took it slow and steady. They got up to what looked like a library He opened a window and said "Alright, Lets get jumping". SliverStar moaned [colour=#008080]"I dont think I can. Im too dizzy from that spell[/colour]" She said

(It is getting kinda' complicated but... I just don't know what went wrong :razz: )

The lovestruck ponies began banging on the door. The pony, who introduced himself as Time, commanded them to follow him upstairs. Rarity followed, with nothing better to do. He lead them up the stairs, and opened the door to the library. He opened a window and commanded them to jump. [colour=#800080]"I cannot jump!" [/colour]She complained. [colour=#800080]"I'll get dirt all over my dress! And I worked so hard on it!"[/colour]

((I assume you're right.... still liked it though. Let's say that he did a fair try then. But I guess this is the very end for our beloved Quillhart... :/ Nothing seems to be able to help him now. Do you think that I should make something happen that will keep him alive or just leave him to his dome?))

Flashbomb followed timeturner and Silver star upstairs, rarity fallowed behind. Time turner told them to jump. Silver star and rarity complained about the idea. So flash bomb being the gentlecolt he is, Picked them up. "Ill float you two down." He grunted. He looked out the window and saw smoke rising into the night sky. He Heard screams as ponies were being chased. " What happend to this holiday?" He muttered under his breath. He jumped down to the ground with Silverstar and Rarity in his back. He let his wings out to slow the decent. They landed with a thump and Flashbomb grunted. "There you two go." He said to them. He looked up to Time turner. "You coming or not?" He hollered to him. Then he heard the door bust down. They had gotten into the house.

( you can stay there i was going to make it so tat i noticed you accepting your fate as they advanced on you so i would rush over there as fast as i could and save you. I like the fact that Quillheart helped other ponies so that they could escape. I like your character to much to let him die. :D)

(How about to save Quillhard, the lovestruck ponies start fighting each other over him, and he sneaks off in the middle of the chaos?)

Flashbomb was kind enough to fly her down. Rarity looked around, and nopony other then them seemed to be around. [colour=#800080]"Thank you, darling." [/colour]She said to Flashbomb. [colour=#800080]"Where can we find Angel? I'm a bit worried about him."[/colour]

SilverStar yellped when FlashBomb picked her up. She didnt expect him to do that. She blushed slightly at the idea of being carried. "[colour=#008080]Th-Thanks.[/colour]" She said as he set her down. Rarity mentioned something about finding Angel "[colour=#008080]ANGEL! Where did he go?[/colour]" She started to worry about her brother.

[ps just gonna say this, Leisha is immune, for the solid fact that she is still Chrysalis, so she can basically absorb the 'love' and purify it, maybe she can learn to heal this 'infected' later on....also she is probeley gonna get back at whoever did this (i think it was discord) with an overdose of love so they fall in love with snips, snails, or twist :P]

Flashbomb and the others snuck through the dark roads of Ponyville. The chaos still ensued, houses burned down food and other litter scattered around. Lovestrucks were chasing ponies here and there. "Stay low and to the shadows." He said to his companions. it was hard for him to see with only one eye but he got used to it. He creeped in between houses. "I worry about everypony else." Flashbomb sighed. He heard a commotion down the road. "Can you hold up a second im going to check that out real quick." He whispered. Before they could respond he slipped into the shadows. He crept by Lovestrucks as he neared the sound. There was a Horde of them surrounding somepony. He got closer and flew into a tree to see who it was. He strained to see but he made out a pony on the ground. He was brown, and had broken glasses. "Quill heart." He breathed. "I gotta help him."

He looked for the best way to aproach this.

(Alright, so, despite my earlier post, I am offically removing myself from this RP. I just cant keep up. I'm sorry everypony, and I give control of Applejack to Dabom444. I've had fun with how this has gone so far. Hope you guys have fun with the conclusion of this!)