Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

SilverStar fallowed close behind FlashBomb. She looked around at all the love struck pony's chasing others[colour=#008080].[/colour] FlashBomb went alone to check a sound out. She turned to Rarity and Time Spinner [colour=#008080]"What now?" [/colour]She asked

Quillhart opened his eyes quickly. His eyes flashed with a anger that would make a Minotaur shiver, he had no thoughts of failing his friends just yet. He rose slowly a bit limping on his right hoof that he'd fell on. He didn't mind the pain and turned to the approaching herd of crazy ponies. He dried his eye to be able to see them better. He could see nothing but a huge coloured lump without his glasses and the sticky thing pouring at his eye didn't do anything to improve that. He stood in front of them with his legs apart and his head high. He glared at the ponies and spat something red at his right.

[colour=#daa520]"I won't fail my friends!"[/colour]

He leaned back a little to prepare for a last sprint. He charged at the zombie ponies with a loud cry.

[colour=#daa520]"For true love and pure hearts!"[/colour]

He tackled the first ponies with such a power that the first six of them flew away some meters. He began to fight the ponies while he still didn't won't to hurt somepony to badly. He pushed and threw and kicked everpony that got too close. But he knew that he couldn't do this forever. Suddenly he saw that a Pegasus sat in a tree nearby but couldn't manage to see who without his glasses.

[colour=#daa520]"Fly away your foul! This will turn out really bad and you don't want to be here by then!"[/colour]

He grabbed a pony and threw him at some other ponies the same way that he had thrown rocks in the mines in his younger age.

[colour=#daa520]"Get off me!"[/colour]

He looked at the pony in the tree and was now literally climbing on ponies to get away from ponies.

[colour=#daa520]"LEAVE! NOW!"[/colour]

He shouted what he knew would be his last time.

[colour=#daa520]"I will at least die on the happiest night of my life!"[/colour]

(A little tips would be to sweep down and save him while he's on high ground ;))

Flashbomb flew off to Celestia knows where. Silver Star seemed confused, and needed guidance, asking what to do next. [colour=#800080]"I think finding Angel would be important." [/colour]She said to Silver. [colour=#800080]"None of us can fly though, so it will make it harder."[/colour]

Flashbomb witnessed as Quillheart went into a rage, He fought off the lovestrucks left and right he saw as quillheart Yelled at him to leave, but flashbomb didnt budge. He watched Quillheart and waited for the right moment. He then saw it when Quillheart climbed on top of the ponies. Flashbomb unfirled his bandaged wings and dove. He grabbed quill heart barely by a hind hoof and took to the sky. Quill heart was dangling by his hind leg as they acended. Flashbomb flew up nto the clouds to mislead the horde out to the fields.

[colour=#696969]"Perhaps he did." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Spinner said only half paying attention. He looked down at the blue amulet he grabbed. It was covered in dust. Time had fond memories of this, and he couldn't just leave it behind. His mentor in magic gave it to him.[/colour]

Silver Star agreed with Rarity. She asked where they should check, and suggested searching his house first. [colour=#800080]"That would probably be best." [/colour]She agreed with Silver. [colour=#800080]"I've been there before... I believe it's this way." [/colour]Rarity pointed her hoof at Time's house, hoping the ponies knew she meant behind where she was pointing.

Quillhart had no time to react but the ground and the ponies were suddenly gone. He looked up to see what had happened but he couldn't see who the pony was.

"you're not one of those love struck ponies, are you?

He said with a worried voice and was thinking of thousands of ways to escape him if that was the case.

SilverStar smiled and fallowed Rarity closely, She was heading in the right direction. Hopefully there were no pony's waiting for them at the corner to angel's house. It seemed clear so they proceeded onward down the road. SilverStar could see angle's house down the street "[colour=#008080]There he is..[/colour]" She whispered "[colour=#008080]Hes on the roof. I guess even angel can get tired.[/colour]" She said still looking up. They were nearly there

Flashbomb chuckled. "If i were you would be dead by now." He exited the cloud and tossed quillheart to flip him around. He caught him by under his arms so he was right side up. " Im with a group of other ponies who are heading to find Cadence and Lovinity." I will tae you to them once the herd is far enough away to not see us." flashbomb flapped his bandaged wings in order to stay in flight. "After this is over im going to take the biggest nap of my life." He muttered under his breath. He watched the horde storm off into the fields searching for them. " I think we are good, Here climb onto my back, I cant hold you like this for long."

He pulled Quillheart up, Quillheart struggled to climb up his arms and onto his back. "There thats better." He double checked to make sure he was on secure. "Watch the wings if you block them we are going down. Hold on." He said to him as he flew bak into the cloud. They soared through the sky back to Time and the others.

Quillhart was a little dizzy from being thrown around like that but he recognized his voice.

[colour=#daa520]"Flashie! Well am I not happy to see you my friend."[/colour]

He dried his eye with his hoof.

[colour=#daa520]"I'm not in my best shape either. But it isn't anything a piece of bandage and a little care won't handle."[/colour]

He had a glance on the ground and saw all the ponies walking aimlessly.

[colour=#daa520]"I assume you can't land now? I hid moonlit in a tree and I promised to come back to her..."[/colour]

He swallowed a sob and coughed to hide a sniff. He really hated the fact that he wasn't by her side.

After a while of wlaking and hiding from the lovestruck ponies, Rarity and the group arrived outside of Angel's house. Angel himself seemed to be sleeping on the roof. Rarity would have called up to him, but knew it would attract the attention of the ponies. Rarity tried opening his door, but it was locked. [colour=#800080]"Silver, darling, you wouldn't happen to have a key, would you?" [/colour]She whispered. She looked over, and saw Flash with Quillhart. Once again though, she didn't want to attract too much attention, for once.

SilverStar looked at the door "[colour=#008080]I do, But you might not like it[/colour]" She said as her horn started to glow and the handle with it. The door clicked open. She felt light headed again. "[colour=#008080]That... Took a bit out of me again[/colour]" She shook her head and felt slightly better.

"y..you kissed me?" she looked confused, "I don't quite understand, do I know you?" she asked him, "Are we...married?" she dared asked, the last thing she remmebered was meeting Luna after the events of the parasprites in Stalliongrad, then she was here

[ps, those events actually happened over 1000 years ago :P its basically a big story I have, don't worry it is all explained!]

Celestia paced the castle, "where is Luna!" she worried, it was late in the night, her dear sister should have been back by now, there was something she had to talk about, if this wasn't disscussed then Chrysalis might die, she needed love, and there was more to CHrysalis then anypony knew

[remember Celestia doesn't know about Chrysalis coming back]

Moonlite hid high above the tree and closed her eyes, she was bound to die, then she spotted Quillhart with a pegasus, and she had an idea. It was risky but it was her only shot, she closed her eyes and began to focus, after about 3 minutes she soon sprouted makeshaft griffon wings. She carefully took to the sky, keeping high and slow as she headed toward Quill, hoping the pegaus would notice her, the wings only lasted a minute!

Silver Star's horn glowed, as the door clicked open. Silver looked dizzy and tired again. Rarity looked at her with concern. [colour=#800080]"You probably shouldn't use magic for a while. You'll end up like me earlier, and fainting in this situation will not end well." [/colour]Rarity looked back. No lovestruck ponies were around, thankfully. Rarity walked in with the rest, and locked the door behind them again. [colour=#800080]"Now, how can we get to the roof?"[/colour]

SilverStar giggled "[colour=#008080]Ok, Ill take it easy. There should be a stairway to the attic. I think we can get up there from there.[/colour]" She said. As she fallowed Rarity and Time Spinner into the house. Rarity locked the door behind them, Lot of good that would do considering what that hoard did before. But she didnt say anything. It made her feel somewhat safe with the Controller of Time next to her.

"Who's Chrysalis?" she asked him, "No no, I'm Princess Leisha, the royal sister of Passion, I work hoof in hoof with my dear sister Cadence to make sure every hearts and hooves day is one to remmeber!" she said in a bit of a royal voice.

Flashbomb flew lower to the ground but high enough to be noticed by the Lovestrucks. "So you left your special somepony in a tree huh?" He chuckled at the thought. "You sure you want me to drop you off with her? We could find her and bring her with us." He suggested to him.

As the trio climbed a thought crossed Time's head. "Silver Star, listen." He said pulling her to a stop. He looked into her eyes, trying to make them look like Luna's when she gave this to him. [colour=#696969]"Your a great unicorn. Don't let anypony tell you differently. About 3,000 years ago Celestia gave this amulet to Luna to teach her magic. 2,000 years ago Luna did the same for me, In this situation there might come a time where I can't help anypony, and if this happens you will have to step up. You have great potential in magic and you should never forget that."[/colour] Time floated the necklace and put it on her. It was midnight blue and glowed with shards of silver. [colour=#696969]"This will help you use your magic without draining yourself. In case something goes haywire take rarity, angel, and yourself away from here."[/colour]

Quillhart shrugged and sighed a bit. He knew what he meant with that.

[colour=#daa520]"I guess you're right. But it was a suicide mission. And I guess it's better if we find her together."[/colour]

He raised an eyebrow and squinted.

[colour=#daa520]"What the hay is that coming out that tree?"[/colour]

He really wished that he had his glasses. He felt so blind without those.

Silver suggested they try the attic. Rarity nodded. Before they headed up there though, Time stopped them and spoke with Silver. He told her of her magical potential, and gave her an amulet which apparently once belonged to the princess'. It was a beautiful sapphire amulet, with specks of silver. [colour=#800080]"Silver, you simply MUST let me work that into an outfit for you! I'm brimming with ideas already!"[/colour]