Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(Flashbomb is like a charger from L4D2. He charges with his wings flapping to chase down unaffected ponies and rams them to the ground so that the Lovestrucks can get to them. He is faster than the others)

Flashbomb Charged after unaffecteds and held them down for them to be turned. He and he Lovestrucks were infecting ponies left and right Flashbomb loked up nd noticed a White mare with a light blue mane sneaking down the road. He Squeed a earpiercing Cry and began to charge at her. He flapped his wings hard and started to chase her down.

Time saw as silver ran into the shadows of the street.He readied himself for the worse. His sword was held tightly in his hooves. Discord had caused shivers to run down his spine. Not only was Discord a liar but he was one of the only things that existed when he was a foal and Discord had caused it.

(Okay... Time is mad now...just a heads up.)

Time saw the Silver turn right and run. He also saw a blue flash. His eyes played it again as if he had slowed Time (He didn't.) It was Flashbomb. Time charged down the street and turned right to see silver being chased by the blue blur (Sonic reference anybody?)

[colour=#696969]"No!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He exclaimed as he chased down the blue blur. He didn't know what the sword would do exactly. Time's mum was against violence. She wouldn't give him a weapon to hurt anypony. So what would the sword do?[/colour]

SilverStar heard a ear piercing Squee, She turned to see FlashBomb starting to charge her. Her eyes widened in terror as she turned to the right and ran down the street. "[colour=#008080]Dear celestia NO![/colour]" She yelled. She passed a intersection and attracted a couple more pony's. She came to a cross road and turned left. It was a dead end. She looked frantically for a exit. All the doors were locked. She turned to see the hoard approaching. She squeed in horror. Then sat down in loss of hope. "[colour=#008080]Well.. At least ill get my first kiss[/colour]" She joked to herself, Even when her life was on the line, She still managed to crack a joke.

[colour=#000000]Time saw her sit down. She had given up hope... but he hadn't. He jumped into the air and slashed down onto two f the ponies. Except when the sword was about to come into contact a bright white ball appeared in between the sword and the pony and caused the to be pushed away and knocked unconscious. He smiled slyly and proceeded to do this with all the ponies, keeping Silver safe. There was none conscious after this.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"If your getting your first kiss it's going to be with either me or some non lovestruck pony." [/colour][colour=#000000]He turned to see the blue blur speeding towards the two. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You remember what I told you to do if we ever got into trouble?"[/colour]

To Silver's Surprise, Time Spinner appeared out of what seemed like no-where. "[colour=#008080]YOUR LATE![/colour]" She yelled at him jokingly. TimeSpinner asked her about what he had told her about the amulet "[colour=#008080]I do, But what do I do? I dont know what to think to start this thing.[/colour]" She tapped the amulet as if it would start it.

Flashbomb saw time swing his blade at him he flapped his wings and dodged the blow. he then b lined it and sped headlong into Silverstar. She flailed as he slamed her down. The love strucks rushed to the struggle and started to attack her. Time had tackled Flashbomb off of silver star just in time to save her. Flashbomb snorted in frustration.

"No, Ah will not calm down. Ah dont know how, but Ah know you had a part in this. You turned my Flashbomb into one of those things! You turned plum near everypony into one of those things!" Applejack yelled, anger seething into her voice.

[colour=#696969]"Just think Bubble and and charge a spell. It'll be impervious to physical objects and will even take you wherever you say. Now would be a good time to cast it on yourself!" [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Now would be a good time to remember that Time has drank the punch already.)[/colour]

Just before time had time to reply (HA!) SilverStar felt a sudden sharp pain in her left side. She looked over to see FlashBomb had tackled her. She flew into a wall and let out a quick squee of pain then fell down. Her vision was very blurry, All she could see was Time fighting off all the others. "[colour=#008080]Oh...b...oy[/colour]" she whispered. Then fainted.

(I'm not sure if anypony else stayed behind, so yeah)

More happened while Rarity waited in silence. Flashbomb finally turned, going crazy and begging to be released, but nopony released him. Discord appeared, and made him disappear. Everypony believed he was behind everything, and Rarity didn't blame them. She just hoped Fluttershy was alright. While the other ponies decided to go ahead, Rarity thought she'd stay behind in the comfort and protection of Angel's house. There was no tea, meaning nothing to help her kill time. She waited on the couch, worrying about how the other ponies were doing. She knew she wouldn't be much help to them, other then for attracting attention, so she convinced herself it was all for the better that she stayed behind.

Then, there was more tapping at the upstairs window. Rarity worried. She went up to the attic, and sure enough, a lovestruck pegasus was attempting to open the window, especially now that he caught site of Rarity. Angel's house was now unsafe. Rarity ran downstairs, and sneakily opened the door, as she snuck outside to hide from the lovestruck pegasus. She heard something in the distance. As she walked for a while, she saw a large hore of the lovestrucks surrounding Silver Star and Time. Rarity decided it was best to do something. [colour=#800080]"OH DARLINGS!" [/colour]She yelled at the lovestrucks, attracting attention. She turned all flirty as she spoke with them. [colour=#800080]"How about you charm a TRUE mare, and not THEM?" [/colour]Though not all of them went for Rarity, a good number did. Rarity began running.

(She's about to be Okay :P)

Time pulled Flash bomb off of Silver. The whole event reminded Time of a moment With him and Luna when they were rushed with servents of discord. He mimcked everything Luna had said. [colour=#696969]"Your to precious for me to lose! Say bubble and get to safety. Remember that I care about you deeply and eventually everything will be alright!" [/colour][colour=#000000]While he did mimic what Luna said he felt like the last part was a lie, but he had to let it go. He turned his attention to the love strucks and Flash Bomb. Suddenly he heard rarity call.[/colour]

(I'm not sure if anypony else stayed behind, so yeah)

More happened while Rarity waited in silence. Flashbomb finally turned, going crazy and begging to be released, but nopony released him. Discord appeared, and made him disappear. Everypony believed he was behind everything, and Rarity didn't blame them. She just hoped Fluttershy was alright. While the other ponies decided to go ahead, Rarity thought she'd stay behind in the comfort and protection of Angel's house. There was no tea, meaning nothing to help her kill time. She waited on the couch, worrying about how the other ponies were doing. She knew she wouldn't be much help to them, other then for attracting attention, so she convinced herself it was all for the better that she stayed behind.

Then, there was more tapping at the upstairs window. Rarity worried. She went up to the attic, and sure enough, a lovestruck pegasus was attempting to open the window, especially now that he caught site of Rarity. Angel's house was now unsafe. Rarity ran downstairs, and sneakily opened the door, as she snuck outside to hide from the lovestruck pegasus. She heard something in the distance. As she walked for a while, she saw a large hore of the lovestrucks surrounding Silver Star and Time. Rarity decided it was best to do something. [colour=#800080]"OH DARLINGS!" [/colour]She yelled at the lovestrucks, attracting attention. She turned all flirty as she spoke with them. [colour=#800080]"How about you charm a TRUE mare, and not THEM?" [/colour]Though not all of them went for Rarity, a good number did. Rarity began running.

The lovestruck horde, most of them all stallions that had tried to court Rarity before, stopped and turned to see Rarity.

"RARITY!" They all screamed with joy, and charged after her. Some getting into fights and falling behind.

The whole horde chased after Rarity, leaving Silver Star and Time alone. The whole herd kept running, though many fell back in exhaustion as they had already done a great deal of running and chasing already.

"Rarity! We love you!" The stallions yelled. Even some mares.

"Marry me!"

"Be mine!"

"LOVE ME!" All various things the ponies shouted as they chased after her.

From the sky, swooping down and grabbing Rarity up was Razor, who carried Rarity away from the herd and setting her down by a fountain. The griffon looked at Rarity with wide heart shaped eyes.

"Pinkie?" He said, and sniffed her, walking ever closer with his mad love look in his eyes, "Where's Pinkie.....you smell almost like her....I think.....but not the same....but....can't....think straight."

Razor crouched low, licking his beak, "Don't know whats wrong with me....but...can't realy care right now."

Flashbomb snorted to catch his breath he saw that his companions had chased after rarity and only him and acouple more lovestrucks stood facing Time turner. He smiled widely and chuckled. "Do you believe you can stop us? Nopony gets in the way of love." (how cheesy) He snorted again the potion mad him say these things he had no control over. He unfoldd his wings and charged with All his might He was a blur as he charged at Time turner. The other lovestrucks followed behind him.

Angel was nearly asleep on his floor when Rarity came charging down the stairs. He was about to ask what was wrong but she ended up leaving "If I have to carry her again" He thought to himself getting up and going after her. But to his surprise she was standing looking at where SilverStar, FlashBomb, and Time Spinner where "Silver!" He yelled after Rarity yelled at them too. He looked at her. A griffin suddenly swooped down and garbed her. Angel didnt know what came over him. But suddenly he felt like he could fly for days on end. He took off and went after the familiar looking griffin "HEY! Bird Brain! Let her go!" He said "If you dont. Ill bring down a world of hurt on you" he grinned his teeth "Wonderbolt style" He smiled

(Will Play Luna and Celestia until either I can't do it anymore or someone else is willing to snatch the characters. I will not play Cadence or Shining Armor for the time being)

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna head towards Ponyville in search for answers. Princess Luna knew that Cadence was under the spell, so Princess Celestia and Princess Luna decided to look elsewhere.

"This is worse than I thought," Celestia said as they came across to Ponyville.

As they came closer to Ponyville, morning dawned and the light started coming over the town.

"It looks as though a love curse was put over Ponyville... and many ponies have fallen under this curse. But who is responsible for casting this curse?" Celestia asked.

Celestia and Luna landed. Celestia tried one of her curse-reversing spells. However, it failed.

"What?!" Princess Celestia said. "How could that have failed? No pony would be able to cast a curse this powerful! Where's Discord, Luna. He'd know what to do."

"I honestly have no clue, sister," Princess Luna replied.

"We need to find him." Princess Celestia replied.

The sisters continued onward across Ponyville... the sun slowly rising further.

Edited by Lovinity

The stallions began charging at Rarity, screaming about how they loved her and wanted to marry her. She knew it was all from the love curse, but she still loved the attention nevertheless. It was even better to see ponies were being very direct with their feelings with her. Suddenly then, a griffon swooped Rarity up and flew off. Rarity laughed as she realized that wasn't the first time that happened. The griffon said something about Pinkie Pie, and she realized he was lovestruck as well. She finally recognized him. [colour=#800080]"Razor?!" [/colour]She didn't believe that Razor was lovestruck over Pinkie Pie. Last time she saw him, it seemed like he wanted nothing more then to escape Pinkie. Angel chased after, threatning Razor. Rarity struggled to escaped, not caring about the long fall that would follow. She at least wanted her hooves comfortably in front of her.

(Insert Epic boss theme. No wait...I got it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHyu5-6NCM

[colour=#696969]"YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HER FROM ME!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time called as he held his sword in a blocking position only to be thrown into the wall. (You may notice that Time is acting a bit too attached to silver for how long they've known each other. This is because Silver has the same personality as Melody did and the two share the same type of cutie mark. Melody was Time's first love.) [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time had slashed at the pegasus only for his sword to be met with air. He slashed again but the Pegasus was too fast. None of his attacks hit.[/colour]

Flashbomb laughed hystaricaly he felt the adrenaline pumping through him (sorry but op boss time) Flash bomb dodged swing after swing he grabbed the blade and swung time turner against the wall. the potion had seemed to make him stronger. (flashbomb is a special infected like in Left for dead 2) He then threw time turner into the horde of lovestrucks. They jumped on him as he struggled. flashbomb then Started to charge again at him. "Time to end this!" He yelled at him.

Flashbombs conciousness tried to regain control but he was chained down, helpless to do anything