Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Discord

---

Celestia looks at Discord, puzzled.

"How can you take care of such thing when it has to happen from Leisha's 'key'? I know you can manipulate reality Discord, but this curse is far too powerful. Even our magic doesn't stand up to it." Celestia said. "Besides we still need to find that one time manipulating pony that these artifacts are talking about."

Flashbomb had finnished applying splints and stitches to his wounds. He then dressed all of his wounds in bandages and used some Revitalization elixer that was available. He then applied the mending potion and lay down.

After the whole process he had bandages wrapped around all 4 legs. a brace on his back righ leg and bandaged his wings to his side. He then had bandages wrapped around his head and over his left eye. "Always hurting myself he sighed as he lay there on the couch. His friends were fortifing the house to keep the lovestrucks out. "I have great friends." He chuckled. He stared up at the celing until the potions and remedies mended him.

Leisha had slunk away, she didn't trust this Discord, something was far off, and that smell...that foul odor coming from his drinks, she didn't like this. And now Lovinity was cursed as well, and all burdun laid on her, she sighed, "what will I do?" she said to herself. (bed yall, ttyl)

(Horde update)

The Lovestruck epidemic has reached Ctastrophe levels. 98% of ponyville is now infected with the Potion. The horde grew huge as new ponies fall to the plauge. A stallion stands up on a cart with his wife. She was infected and he is fighting for his and her lives. He calls for help but none can be spared. The horde claws at his hooves as they try to reach him. The stallion is then atacked by his former wife and falls into the horde. He screams as he is overrun. There are no more ponies to infect, the cmc and other fillies and colts hide from the horde in fear even though they are immune.Sweet apple acres had become overun with lovestrucks. The Apple family had fallen to the plauge except for Applejack. Spike and Twilight fight desperately to hold off the horde from inside the fortified library.

Cloudsdale is under seige by lovestrucks as it starts to spread to there. Rainbow dash attempts to aid any ponies but to no avail. Canterlot isin lockdown to fight the infection but they are slowly beig overun. And hte crystal empire and the frontier have started to see first signs of infected ponies. they have closed their borders. Only the oc's in Angels house, Angel snapp and rarity and the rest of the mane 6 are left not counting the fillies and colts. It is up to celestia and luna to come up with a solution. If they fall Equestria will be doomed.

The horde wander aimlessly in the streets outside of Angel snaps house.

(like a news report) (going to bed guys. Night!)

Pinkie had made it to Sweet apple acres in record time attracting as many of the love sick as she could. She looked back and could barely see any behind her. Pinkie smiled and stuck her tongue out. "Can't keep up with meee!" She sang out before turning to face the farm.

She hadn’t really been paying attention to the farm as she approached; only giving her full attention just now. The barn and house were boarded up tight, it seemed to be a sort of ghost town… except for the large amount of love stricken ponies surrounding it. Some turned to Pinkie when she made her outburst.

“Not again!” Pinkie laughed tiredly before running towards the apple orchards. She would turn every couple seconds before looking back. Once she passed to tree line she ducked, dodged and drive through, around and past several trees. Although it was rough going Pinkie knew she could easily loose the love struck ponies. It took several minutes but she was able to dip out of sight and climb a tree. She waited quietly as the horde following her slipped by. The pink pony let out a sigh before heading to the top of the tree.

Pinkie looked at the rising sun, basking in its warmth. “Hello Mr. sun!” She said quietly. She looked towards the smoking wreck of Ponyville. “ I should get back.”

Pinkie slowly began hopping from tree to tree towards the town.

Quillhart saw that flashbomb moved but he was back before he had time to react. He shook his head and sighed. "you really want to Kill yourself, don't you?" He rotted next him and pulled a blanket over him. "here you go warm and dry." He looked into his eyes. "Don't move now! Next time you are so eager Kill yourself I just might assist you!" He smiled at him and shook his head. "You're one crazy pony."

Applejack sat next to Flashbomb through the whole debacle. Tears appeared on her face, but she held them back. When he was resurrected, Quill Heart beat her to a hug. After he had dressed his wounds, she leaned in and kissed him. She just wished to have him back, whole and untouched. Well, untouched by anything but her.

(I just realised... Applejack had drank the punch too, though nopony but flashbomb knows it. That may or may not manifest later. We'll see ;))

Flashbomb laid down on the couch with the blanket Quillheart put over him. Applejack sat nearby as did Quillheart. Timeturner watched out the window. Flashbomb heard the hundreds of Shuffling hooves outside. "sounds like they got everypony except a few." he muttered as he continued to Listen. It seemed as though that everypony in ponyville was infected. Except Him, Applejack, Time, quill, silverstar, and the pony Quillheart was with. "i hope Angel and Rarity are ok. " he sighed as he continued to rest.

Flashbomb's heart skipped a beat as he remembered.

"Well i could tell you about all 3 but this last one was disturbing" He responded.

"The first time today was when i saved Applejack from a falling boulder. I was crushed under it and was sent to the hospital. That time when i was near death, it was peacefull and i felt like i was alright."

"The second time is when the lovestrucks broke in when you were out of it and i blacked out under the barrage of hooves." he paused "That one i couldnt say to much except that i saw a door in a dark tunnel with voices whispering around me. I opened the door and was hit by a large gust of wind and came back."

"The third." he paused as he shuddered at the feeling. He swallowed. "The third time... I heard 2 voices. One was rather old sounding and dark. And the other was a female voice that sounded lighter in tone but spoke in riddles." He focused for a moment. "i saw only an outline of them and i saw.....their cutie marks. One was of a Hour glass that had a pen accross it. That was....the female and the male had one of a Hourglass but it was black sand instead of white." He stopped. "I figured they were some kind of keepers of life and death. speaking to me. Then...........All went dark. I felt cold, Afraid, and i started to sink into the abyss. I heard a Evil menaical voice screaming in my head that had this evil chuckle like how discord laughs. He told me that all shall burn and i would die." He wiped a tear away. "Then i felt this spark in my chest as my mind went numb. And then it was a thunderstorm of energy. I was lifted out of the black darkness and into a pillar of light. Then i felt the same gust of wind, i then awoke here." he had finnished. "Thats all there is to tell." He stared up at the celing.

[colour=#000000]Time turned pale. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Two...hourglasses." [/colour][colour=#000000]His mind was in a whirl. Hour glasses were what he saw when he got his pocket Watch. Hour glasses were what he saw when he neared the 12th hour. (Death for Time when using the pocket Watch.) They were... somepony else saw them?[/colour]

Quillhart tried to follow the conversation. Obviously did Time know that Flash saw something when he was dying. He raised an eyebrow and turned to Time. [colour=#daa520]"Are you okay Time? Is there anything you want to say?"[/colour] He went over to him and laid a hoof on his back.[colour=#daa520] "What's bothering you my friend?"[/colour] He looked at him with a worried and confused face.

Time sighed [colour=#696969]"Time travel is an interesting thing. Just like the sun and the moon have to be raised by Alicorns, Time itself must be controlled by some being with Magic. I don't understand much of it but in my time frame there is a temple full of something called clarions. They were unicorns who had the ability to control a type of magic. Luna told me that the one to control Time was named Seasona. During this time however Discord hunted the clarions. He brutally killed Seasona. He ripped her mind into two halves. One was a light side who could keep time moving, and one was a dark side that could stop and manipulate time. Too save the future she put her powers into the closet object near her. This pocket Watch. She isn't supposed to be able to be seen by any other pony. So why did you see both of her?"[/colour]

Flashbomb looked at time. "I.... i have no idea. I just figured they were some sort of entity of death or something. All they said was they were the beginning and the end." Flashbomb replied. He still looked puzzled. Curiosity sparked in his right eye which wasnt covered by bandages.

Quillhart shook his head, he had had just enough of strange things for today. He looked up and noticed that moonlit was standing alone in the corner. He couldn't really see her face without his glasses but he could see that she was a bit shocked on the way she moved. He walked up to her and laid a hoof around her.[colour=#daa520] "Hey.. What's wrong dear?."[/colour]

Time Spinner/Turner Leisha and Discord

Princess Luna and Princess Celestia get out of he tower safely with Discord. However the corrupted Lovinity and Cadence escaped and roamed ponyville.

"The two ponies of love, now roaming Ponyville, capable of causing more damage than any other love struck pony out there." Princess Celetia shuttered.

"Where did Leisha go?" Princess Luna asked. Princess Celestia looked around; she was gone.

Princess Celestia threw her cup of punch on the ground and then asked Luna to do the same.

"I do not trust this punch," Princess Celestia said, vaporizing it away with her horn.

"Come, we need to find the pony with te cutie mark on the artifact said to have the magic of manipulating time" Celestia said. They both went off.

Pinkie pie was wondering through the Ponyville, sticking to the shadows and with the help of her stealth suit she was able to remain undetected... Not that she needed her stealth suit, but this way was slightly more fun! Although she knew now was not the time to think about fun, she couldn't help herself. She only knew one of her fiends was safe... but the rest might be roaming the streets like love stuck zombie ponies! Besides... she had already lost Razor to the horde. So she had to try to keep her spirits up.

(Horde control)

The lovestruck horde still continue to wander the streets of ponyvile. Several see Celestia and Luna flying above. They squee and attempt to get to them but are unable to reach them. The horde outside of Angel snapp's house grow restless as the time reached 11:00. They start searching houses left and right to try and find anypony who survived. The come to Angel snapps house and start to claw at the door.

STATUS

Cloudsdale:

Overrun, Rainbow dash escapes leaving her home.

Canterlot:

Under seige, the guards struggle for control

Crystal empire:

Under strict lockdown. any Lovestruck seen gets isolated.

The frontieer:

Lovestrucks attacking the small towns in the frontieer as they struggle to keep under control

Ponyville:

Infested.

(i like these little reports :) )