Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Quillhart heard the Ponies outside scraping on the door. He pulled moonlit closer to him, ready to protect her. "They are coming! This place isn't safe anymore!" He whispered and looked around the room for another exit. "Does anypony know another way out of here?" He hold moonlit close he had no thoughts of leaving her now. "if we can get out of here I know of a perfect place to discuss our next move. We can use the shadows as cover." He said with a low voice.

SilverStar looked around "[colour=#008080]I Dont know, There should be a way out the back.[/colour]" She said getting up and slowly trotting over to where to kitchen was, There was a door that lead to the back of the house. She signaled to everypony to fallow her out as she slowly opened the door "[colour=#008080]Im starting to think were never going to be safe[/colour]" She thought to herself looking down.

Quillhart nodded at her. "you show the way out and I'll show where we're heading." He smiled at her and then He turned his head to moonlit. "stay close to me. I will protect you." He trotted to flashbomb and scratched his own neck with his hoof and with a sorry face. "would you mind if I carry you again?" He stood next to him ready to lift him up on his back.

Time grabbed his sword and looked at Silver Star. [colour=#696969]"I promise one day we'll find a safe place. Even if..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked down at his pocket watch. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Even if I have to be the one who...dies."[/colour]

((just a note that its time to start wrapping this up. Know the trotting love is fun but all rps must end with a bang. Glad you all enjoying it and lets make the finish memorable)))

Razor was alone now, and not sure what to do with himself. He gave an oath, though not sure on why or for what reason, but if it gave him Pinkie he would do it. So he just sat there in the middle of the road in town and looked around.

"Have to do something.....get Pinkie then....find elements those princesses said.....OH!" Razor snapped his claw, "I'll find the elements of harmony and then I get Pinkie. PERFECT!"

With that Razor flew off into the air and scanned around. His predatory eyes spotted that pony that Pinkie had walked off with before hiding. Razor growled, and contemplated jumping the little maggot but voted against it as he might know where the elements were....or who. Razor didn't know and he guessed the best bet was to shake it out of a pony.

"YOU!!" Razor shouted as he dived toward Puzzlebeat and tackled him to the ground. He looked right into the dj's eyes with his heart covered ones, "QuicktellmewhereIcanfindtheElementsofHarmony!Whatarethey!?!TellmeTellme!" Razor said everything fast as he shook the pony. He needed to find Pinkie!

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat fell to the ground "What are you talking about?" he replied to the Hysterical griffon. "look what makes you think I know where items from a old mares tale would be?"

Razor stood still, staring at Puzzlebeat. "...." He threw him aside and sped off to another pony and shook them down. No answer and he threw them aside.

Razor did this numerous times, flying here and there of the city. Going so fast that he didn't see the side of a building when he made a turn and slammed right into it.

Razor peeled himself from the building, stars spinning around his head, "Tuesdays.....applesauce day." The hysterical griffon fall back to the ground, a big bump on his head and out.

Flashbomb heard the ponies scratching to get inside. He got up and limped over to Quillheart. "Sure you can carry me." He winced as he climbed over onto his back. He felt weak doin this but he knew he couldnt move fast enough to escape on his own.

SilverStar smiled at Time Spinner, He was a good freind, As they trotted out the back door. SilverStar looked up and down the road. "[colour=#008080]It looks clear, Except that griffin that is on the ground. Looks like he hit his head.. Poor thing.[/colour]" SilverStar giggled a bit at the Griffins Clumsiness.

(Speeding things up SUPER FAST. I had a plan in mind to rid the curse and send everything back to normal. Now, here we go...)

Time Spinner, Leisha

---

Princess Luna and Princess Celestia flew across Equestria to try and locate the pony they're looking for as well as Leisha.

Princess Luna flew low and spotted a pony with a sword and the cutie Mark, and then flew back up to where Celestia was.

"Celestia come quick! We found the pony from the artifact!" Luna said to Celestia.

"Please take me there." Replied Celestia.

Princess Luna took Celestia down to Time Spinner / Turner.

"Excuse me," Princess Celestia began saying to Time. "Are you the manipulator of time? We desperately need you if so to help us break free the curse from Equestria. If you are, please follow us."

(Can't remember if Time can fly. If not, assume they're all running on foot under a shield)

---

Meanwhile, Lovinity and Cadence continue to roam Equestria under the curse. They bumped into Leisha.

"Leisha..." Lovinity began saying. "How would you like a dose of... infinite love... my dear?"

(Leisha will need to find that inner key. quick cause without it the curse cannot be lifted)

Edited by Lovinity

[colour=#000000] (He can't fly.) [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Manipulator...of Time? I mean I can stop it for a few seconds but yeah, I guess you could say I manipulate Time." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said modestly.[/colour]

Flashbomb saw as Princess Celestia came to them. He hopped of of Quillheart's back and bowed his head. He winced greatly. He then rose up and didnt make eye contact. "Princess celestia you have a cure?" He asked her keeping hs eyes low.

(flashbomb is uneasy around royalty :) )

Time Spinner, Leisha, Flashbomb

I am going to try and get as many RPs involved here over time, maybe not necessarily in the curse lifting itself but an influence either before during or after the curse is lifted.

Please jump in when you can/want! I may forget a few of the RPs so if I appear like I forgot you, please jump in.

---

Princess Celestia looked at Time.

"Thank Equestria, we've found Time." Celestia said to Luna. "Thank you."

"No Problem," Princess Luna replied.

"Time, you say you can only manipulate a few seconds of time? It's good. This special artifact we are using to help us has stated that when joined together, all ponies needed, the magic will amplify in order to stop the curse." Celestia said.

She looked up to the sky.

"It's 1130am! We only have 30 minutes left to get the curse lifted! If not, all of Equestria may be consumed completely." Celestia said.

Princess Celestia looked at Flashbomb.

"Are you a pegasus capable of breaking up clouds of great strength?" Princess Celestia asked... looking at his cutie mark.

---

Lovinity and Cadence continued to stare at Leisha, ready to fire. If Leisha gets hit by the curse, it may be game over for Equestria.

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb perked his ear "Y....Yes Princess i can break any cloud you giveme....but not in my current condition." He looked at his bandaged body. "Do you know a healing spell? i could then help you." He asked her. "With all due respect your majesty." He bowed his head again.

Discord

Discord suddenly felt fear. "what the... Fluttershy." He vanished and reappeared to see that the infected were surrounding Flutershy's cottage. He knew this was his fault and now Fluttershy was in trouble. He teleported himself to Celestia and the others. "no need I got the clouds. Hold the chocolate rain."

Flashbomb and Quillheart

---

Princess Celestia asked Flashbomb to lie down while she inspected Flashbomb's injuries, gently touching his injured wings and hooves/legs. "Were you under the curse at one point?" Celestia asked.

Princess Luna, meanwhile, looked at Quillheart. "Hello!" She said. "Thanks for bringing Flashbomb." She couldn't tell what Quillheart's destiny was exactly from looking at cutie mark. "What's your destiny?"

"Discord? What are you doing here?" Asked Princess Celestia, still keeping a gentle wing on Flashbomb's wing. "And what's with the clouds?"

"Time... it's a long story... after Celestia helps Flashbomb out we will take you to the royal palace to show all of you this artifact." Luna replied.

Edited by Lovinity

Pinkie had been looking through the houses trying to find her friends. Her progress was slowed due to the large amount of ponies wondering around and the single griffin flying around.

She checked the usual spots her friends would be. Twilight's library was boarded up and magically protected. She tried all of her usual entrances, but there was no way to get into it. So she was super-duper sure that Twilight was safe! She probably had several other ponies safe as well.

She snuck out of Ponyville and creped halfway to Fluttershys cottage before she decided that there was no way discord was going to let anyone hurt her. She high tailed it back when she heard the sounds of the horde near the Everfree Forest.

On her way back she passed by Rainbow Dash’s home, it too was empty. Pinkie didn’t think Dashie was affected though, because then there would have been real trouble. She giggled at the thought of a love stricken Rainbow Dash.

“Where did all of my friends go?” Pinkie questioned herself as she walked through Ponyville.

Pinkie had heard another loud crash and quickly followed it. When she arrived she saw that Razor had crashed into a building, much like Flashbomb. "What does that disease do to flyers...." She questioned quietly, "Im really glad that Dashie isn't a zombie pony.." Before she could approach him she heard another pegasus fly down.

(just realized that I haven't been using puzzlebeat's wings. LOL)

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat watched the crazed Griffon. "would you like some help?" he asked Razor

'What is he talking about?' Pinkie watched quietly from the shadows.

(noone is ignoring your post puzzlebeat.)

Flashbomb winced as Celestia checked himover. "Y..yea i was under the trance when this happened. Nearly costed my life." He looked up and saw Discord. "Whats the matter Discord? Is fluttershy ok?" He asked with concern. His mind scratched on him as he looked at discord. Some sort of distain.

SilverStar was half way down the road, She turned to see no-pony was fallowing her, "[colour=#008080]WHAT!?[/colour]" She turned back to see the group with princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Her jaw drooped. [colour=#008080]"Why... Where....When?[/colour]" She said trotting back to the group. She was extremely confused at this point.