Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb listened to the story and wondered where he fit into all of this. "What do i have to do Then?" He asked her.

Rainbowdash looked up and noticed that Cadence was firing again. She prepared to dodge again. She glared at her. "CADENCE STOP!" she yelled at her. She unfirled her wings. "This isnt right and you now that!"

(NOTE TO EVERYPONY: Saturday, I will be gone all, if not almost all, day. Thus I will not be available on that day to participate unless I'm still awake in the late night. Therefore, Friday Evening I will do something to allow Princess Celestia, Cadence, and Lovinity to rest while you all continue the role play.)

Everypony, specifically Flashbomb.

---

Princess Celestia checked outside to see where the sun was, but saw a black cloud in the very far distance.

"Oh no!" Princess Celestia said. She grabbed the artifact and looked it over. It read nothing about a black cloud, but in the section where the curse would overpower at high noon, a black cloud was pictured.

"This isn't good!" Princess Celestia said. "The curse, it's getting closer to completion! Flashbomb, you can smash clouds. Would you be willing to try and smash away that dark storm with the help of Rainbow Dash?" (Celestia didn't know where Rainbow Dash was).

Rainbow Dash

---

Cadence stared at Rainbow Dash, her horn glowing and sparking, ready to fire. She stood there for the longest time not firing, but then her face turned back to the evil smile.

Lovinity still was on the ground trying to recover from the migraine. Another shooting pain struck her and Cadence heard a shock. She stopped staring down Rainbow Dash, ready to fire, and went over to Lovinity. Lovinity's pink heart eyes began to flicker; she was losing strength.

"You must not overcome the curse." Cadence said, and re-cast the curse on Lovinity.

---

(Time's cutie mark is a pocket watch. XD)

Time listened to Celestia talk about the prophecy. Being able to turn time back almost an entire day? Time could barely even stop it for twelve seconds let alone turn it back for almost a day. Wait a second...if the pony is infected Leisha has to unlock a personal truth. The red in Time's eye...He drank the punch. The curse was in the punch...which meant Time was infected. He sighed and looked into his sword. The red was now in both of his eyes and was starting to grow. The iris was covered in red and most of the white was Red as well. Time didn't have much...Time left. A dark cloud had formed outside of the castle. Celestia had asked Flash to attack the cloud. Time stayed in the back of the group, Minding his own thoughts. He stayed there and thought of Seasona and what Flash had seen. The beginning and the end. That was Seasona, the unicorn of Time. How would Time Spinner do that? (All right all I'm going to bed keep fighting the love strucks.)

Flashbomb looked to the cloud. "I would need help of Rainbow Dash." He looked around. "i will go find her." He took off to search. He heard a commotion up on a balcony. He flew up to see Rainbow dash, Leisha and lovinity along with Cadence. "Rainbow dash. he yelled to her and landed. Rainbow dash was surprised that Flashbomb was there. "Flashbomb what are you doing here?"

"I ned help with the storm cloud off in the distance. i need to prolong it." He looked over and saw Cadence casing a spell on Lovinity. "Oh no are they lovestruck?"

"Yes and i have been fighting them this whole time. its about time you got here." Rainbow dash responded.

"Tell Celestia that Leisha is here and come back to help me. I got this for now." Flashbomb said.

"Wha!? You think you could take them both on by yourself!?" She said.

"No but i can for a bit." Get Celestia" He commanded her.

"Pfft fine but dont hurt them severly." She retorted to him.

Rainbow Dash took of to get Celestia.

Flashbomb turned to Cadence and shot forward while she was distracted. Cadence flew against the wall with a omph.

Flashbomb shook Lovinity. "Wake up Lovinity!" He yelled at her.

Time

---

Celestia noticed Time turning dark red.

"Dear, no, Time are you okay?" Celestia asked. She didn't get a response.

"Quick everyone gather around me." Celestia said... trying to shield them all before it was too late (FYI the curse is so powerful even Celestia can be infected).

Flashbomb

---

Lovinity was being shook by Flashbomb. Not affected by the shaking, Lovinity zapped Flashbomb using the curse. Flashbomb didn't get infected, but the zap hit him.

Meanwhile, Cadence targeted Flashbomb from behind him. She was ready to fire.

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb was stunned and stepped back a couple of steps. "Why you little...."He growled. He heard the sound of a spell being charged. "Cadence!" He thought quickly. He shot up into the air as she shot. He curved up and landedbehind her. He kicked her forward and she toppled. He then flew over and snatched Lovinity. " I gotta get this curse off of her. (sorry bout this) He then thought of how when he got hit hard enough it knocked the curse out of him.Lovinity strugled to break free. "Im sorry Lovinity but i gotta snap you out of this. He sped up and released her. she smacked straight into a pillar and slid off. Flash bomb grabbed her once again and shook her. "For the love of celestia snap out of it!" He yelled at her.

Rainbow dash flew down to Celestia and the others "Princess! Leshia is up here! Hurry Flashbomb is holding off Cadence and Lovinity! they are trying to infect her!" She yelled at them.

Rainbow Dash and Time

---

Princess Celestia: "Hurry all of you get out of the royal palace now! I don't know what's up with Time."

Celestia flew up to where Flashbomb, Cadence, and Lovinity was.

Flashbomb

---

Lovinity, struck hard by Flashbomb, fell unconscious. Cadence continued to try and chase Flashbomb when Princess Celestia appeared.

"Halt!" She shouted, and threw a magic at her. The magic hit Cadence, but did not break free the curse. She tried a long lasting beam of energy towards Cadence. Cadence stopped moving as the energy was fed to her. Celestia tried really hard in hopes that the overwhelming energy would knock the curse free. Cadence fell down and Celestia stopped firing. Flashbomb and Celestia waited to see what happened.

THE TIME IS NOW: 1140am.

And I have to go to bed so goodnight every pony!

(Okay one more before Bed...)

(And since I have a habit of doing this:)

Time turned a boiling red. Nothing mattered in the world. How could love exist when time only calls for death? His eyes became blank and just that. The hearts that took most lovestrucks were no where to be found on Time. Hid pocket watch was glowing a white and his sword changed shape:

The_LureBreaker_Keyblade_by_Lysa.jpg

Time's entire being was changed to infect others. He looked at the others in Celestia's shield. He gave a sinister smile and said [colour=#696969]"You think you can defend yourselves from the lord of Time? You think you even stand a chance? I will end you all." [/colour][colour=#000000]He started to beat his sword down on the shield causing it to ripple. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Celestia, it's not so bad! You can still rule with your precious little Harmony." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Mocked [/colour][colour=#696969]"Quillhart you little fool! You think yourself a leader but instead all you are is a coward! If you were the leader you say you are you would fight me here! Don't think I've forgotten about you!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said looking at the wall. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You had the gift and you failed it! Oh but I'll let cadence take care of you, oh yes! Then you, Silver!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]He stopped himself. Time was trying to fight the curse but he was failing. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It doesn't matter! Soon that shield will give out and I will stop Everything in my path to infect you all! Oh yes, the time is almost at hand!" [/colour]

(Im just going to say SilverStar has been on Celestia's back this whole time, I kinda lost internet connection for a bit there ^^; sorry everypony)

SilverStar nodded at TimeSpinner "[colour=#008080]Dont do anything stupid! You still owe me that date![/colour]" She yelled at him. She looked over at FlashBomb and Rainbow dash. Then back down at the ground. "[colour=#008080]OH! This takes me back to when Angel took me on flights.[/colour]" She smiled, Trying to take some of the fear out of her heart. She had a feeling deep in her gut that something was going to happen to her. But then again. Maybe it was just the splitting side ach she still had from when FlashBomb was infected and had tackled her.

Flashbomb Rainbowdash and Celestia watched Cadence then Flashbomb heard something. He turned around and saw that Time turner had turned into a demon and Had started attacking the shield that celestia had set up. "NO!" Flashbomb yelled as he took of down to the shield. "Time turner Stop!" He idnt care if he was in god mode he knocked time time turner bak and stood between him and the shield. He glanced over his shoulder and saw his friends were ok. He saw that Applejack was ok as well. He turned his head and stared down Time turner. "WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU TIME!?" He shouted at him. He saw that wheb he touched time he had become infected once again. That didnt matter now to him. "Were so close to ending the curse and you turn on us!. And for what?" He snorted at him. "Whatever is takingyou over fight it off! your stronger than this!." He stepped forward. " wont let you harm anypony! You know this isnt right." Time turner had grinned a evil grin at him. Flashbomb realized his words meant nothing. He sighed. "I wont let you harm anypony" He repeated. He stood facing him. (yay another boss battle! Flashbomb is gona need help on this fight. Im going to bed )

(Sweet Celestia this moved way too fast)

Leisha paniced and had ran inot the everfree, far away, she sighed and stared into the pool of shimmering blue water, "I failed hem all, didn't I?" she asked herself, and to her suprise her reflection answer, "not yet," it grinned, the eyes glowed green, "Liesha, you have wronged, against your own will, remmeber!" she snarled. Leisha gasped but then it all hit her, the memeories, the horror, she was the changling queen! She shook her head, "but how..." she started, the reflection looked away, "destroy me," she said, "I am the chanling side, "destroy me!" it snarled. It shock Leisha indeed let out a massive blast at the poola dn stumbled back, gettign knocked out. she drempt of running away from the changlings, fighting them off..and soon..soon into her sisters arms....she started awake. "I have to do it!" she said with a jolt, not realizing that he heart was unlocked. She bolted off and spotted the bright coloured RD with Cadence, She quickly flew straight at on of the blasts and it warped around...but not touching..her horn, soon warping from its original colour to a royal purple, "no cadence" she said softly as her ees glowed, "no...we need you!" she said loudly as the ball of purple energy exploded, hitting every pony withing 2 square miles =, point blank at cadence and lovinity. but it didn't hurt, no no, it cured...it went into there body and purified the infected parts, returin them back to normal.

(blast probeley got about 1/2 to 3/4 of ponyville)

Quillhart squinted at time. He knew that he tried to hurt his feelings but it didn't work, he knew that he wasn't much of a leader, he wasn't Celestia for books sake! He truly regret that he had broke his glasses but there was no time to change that. Flashbomb charged at time and Quillhart ran by his side he glared at Time and began to speak. [colour=#daa520]"What Flash said! I may be an earthpony, I may have no wings nor a horn."[/colour] He raised his voice.[colour=#daa520]"I might not even be recorded in this darn history!"[/colour] He lowered his voice again to something that was almost a whisper. [colour=#daa520]"I won't let you harm anypony... Even if I'll have to tie my dead body on your back to slow you down. God mode or not."[/colour] Quillhart took one step forward. [colour=#daa520]"We know you are in there Time! Fight it!"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Fools! I will end all of your pathetic lives slowly and painfully just you see!" [/colour][colour=#000000] Time said knocking flash bomb to the side and slashing at him. [/colour]

Every Pony, especially Time and Leisha

---

Leisha's unlock energy exploded outward in a 2 mile radius freeing every pony within from the curse... every pony except two: Time and Lovinity. Time was not affected one bit, however Lovinity was affected just enough to weaken the curse in her... and without any pony around to regenerate the curse, she would soon overcome it.

Lovinity awoke after the blast... her eyes still glowing hearts, but her body slightly sparking green sparkles.

"Aww no pony wants to spread love... spread curse love anymore?" Lovinity asked. She tried to re-infect Cadence, but was too weak to do so; Flashbomb's blow had seriously injured her. She collapsed on the ground, still conscious but barely able to stand up or fly. The sparkles from her heart tried to push onward to free Lovinity from the curse... but it was taking a little time.

Cadence grabbed Lovinity.

"Sweet Celestia, come on Lovinity. You can fight it." Cadence said... then noticed she was about to curse her... so she backed off.

"Leisha" she quietly uttered. "Leisha" she uttered again; this was the real Lovinity trying to get freed from the curse.

[colour=#daa520]"NO!"[/colour] Quillhart cried when he saw the slice swish through the air. He ripped off his saddlebag and threw it with all his aggregated strength. The bag hit the sword on it's path to slice through flashbomb but it was only enough to make Time hit the ground next to flashbomb. Quillhart had that foreseen, he was already sprinting at Time and threw himself at him in a massive tackle that made them both leave the ground for two seconds before Time could brace for another slash.[colour=#daa520] "Nopony is dying today!"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Ah so the coward volunteers for the gift! Come at me then if you believe you can take down the force of Time itself!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said as a dark aura began to envelop him, making him stronger. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time on the inside, the real Time was fighting some unstoppable odds against a riddler.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"You need to find yourself." [/colour][colour=#000000]A voice said to him.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"How do I do that? I can't even stop the curse from attacking my friends."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"You have to use the key."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What key? What are you babbling about?"[/colour]

"Redemption will always defeat the lure. Even if it's not the blade of a sword."

[colour=#696969]"...What are you suggesting?"[/colour]

"Only Time will set you free...or perhaps none at all."

Quillhart had no thoughts of defeating Time, that was impossible. He just had to gain... well, some time. He circulated around him waiting for a lunge.[colour=#daa520] "If you are so powerful as you claim loud mouth, we all would already lay dead by your feet."[/colour] He laughed at him. [colour=#daa520]"You have no plan! You don't even know what you are dealing with, do you?"[/colour] He pointed at himself with a hoof.[colour=#daa520] "I'm not what I claim to be. Do you really think that a simple earthpony like me would survive the mess out there all by himself?"[/colour] He pointed out his hoof in ponyvilles direction.[colour=#daa520] "I claim a greater power that you could ever imagine."[/colour] He laughed so cruelly that he almost believed and scared himself. [colour=#daa520]"Time is nothing but a bagatelle."[/colour] He walked up to him with true self confident and still laughing, he poked Times stomach. [colour=#daa520]"You are nothing my good sir. Nothing!"[/colour] He laughed in his face. He had read and wrote enough adventurer books to know how to act. He turned his back to him to show that he wasn't scared of him but he kept his ears sharped. [colour=#daa520]" I am force."[/colour] He turned and smiled an evil smile at him. [colour=#daa520]"You may laugh at my name but I am keeping this whole world together."[/colour] He stretched as much as he could and continued.[colour=#daa520] "I can change the course of everything however I like! I only have to do like this!"[/colour] He stomped his hoof on the ground the same time as [colour=#282828]Leisha's explosion happened. He was just thinking of stomping as a manifestation but this was even better. He kept his face from telling how surprised he was and he kept his eyes fixed on Time. [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"So I would suggest you to leave that body. NOW!"[/colour][colour=#282828] He lifted his hoof and looked at it with a smile. [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"Or do I have to force you?"[/colour][colour=#282828] He said gently, glancing at Time and hoped that he had managed to confuse the time demon.[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Can't a pony be lucky sometimes?[/colour][colour=#282828] ;))[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Before I start that was awesome.) [/colour]

Time shook his head. [colour=#696969]"You truly don't understand do you? Time is not a true being. It can't get hurt and it can't get sick. Time Spinner is time itself. Time can't get infected he can only turn and Time has two sides. And I do know that Time spinner told you that he is the controller of Time. So riddle me this: If you've seen one force of Time, the force of eclipse, then what or more specifically who do you suppose I am? I am no invader of this body!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He held his sword in his hoof with tight grip. He looked up at the earth pony and glared at him.[/colour]

Flashbomb was knocked to the side, the air was smacked right from his chest he saw that time was going to finish him off when Quill threw saddlebags that detered him. Flashbomb got up and shook his head. He had to help somehow! He looked around and spotted a lone ice storm cloud that was heavy with ice particles he flew up to it and spun around it causing it to be more compact. pretty soon it had formed into a iceball that was 25 feet thick. He then quicklcy flew up and kicked the ice projectile at time. It shot like a cannon ball at him.

Rainbow dash saw that Lovinity was nearly free and ran to protect her.

Pinkie moved back slightly as Razor removed her hooves. Pinkie laughed at his comment.

Pinkie let herself be pulled into a hug with no resistance. She was happy that Razor seemed back to normal; she returned the hug promptly, making sure not to break the already hurt griffin. "You couldn't loose me silly! Unless were playing hide and seek, I'm a champ." Pinkie was thrilled, but she had to be sure that he was back to normal. She put her hooves on his face and held open one of his eyes, she stared at his eyes, looking for the tell tell signs of the love sickness.

His eyes are heartshaped, but he just continues to nuzzle Pinkie.

((short post, but can't think of anything at the moment :P))

[colour=#daa520]"HAHAHAAHAAA!"[/colour] Quillhart laughed like a maniac.[colour=#daa520] "You really don't see fool, do you?" [/colour]He dried a tear that he had gain from his laughter,still giggling. [colour=#daa520]"I created you time! I can change you to whatever I like you to be."[/colour] He saw that Flashbomb flew up but he had his eyes still fixed at time that didn't seem to notice flash leaving. [colour=#daa520]"World is my playground! I do whatever I like!"[/colour] He circulated a bit to make him turn so he couldn't see what flashbomb was doing. [colour=#daa520]"Turn the world to a aquarium?"[/colour] He waved his hoof to the right. [colour=#daa520]"Done! Make the time go backwards?"[/colour] He lifted his hoof and swirled it counterclockwise. [colour=#daa520]"Granted!"[/colour] He stopped and looked into times eyes with his head tilted forward in a maniac smile. [colour=#daa520]"Strike my enemy with a piece of the sky?"[/colour] His face went even crazier.[colour=#daa520] "Indeed!"[/colour] The cloud struck into time the second after he said that. While Time was out of balance and temporarily blinded by the cloud he gesticulated to flashbomb to hide behind a cloud before he turned back to Time and shook his head. [colour=#daa520]"You shouldn't mess with those who can defeat you Time.". [/colour]He pointed out his hoof as far as he could away from him and with a serious and angry face he cried. [colour=#daa520]"NOW LEAVE!"[/colour]

(Derp?)

Time looked at him funny. [colour=#696969]"An earth pony with the abilities of an Alicorn and the ability to create Time? I have seen a lot of chaos in my time but you?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time laughed [/colour][colour=#696969]"I know your story all too much Quillhart. Your just some insane pony with the gall to claim to have created the universe. To that I must object."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Time dropped his sword on the ground. A dark aura surrounded his horn. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I'm not going to infect you Quill." [/colour][colour=#000000]He levitated him into the air and threw him into the wall. He then proceeded to pick him up and levitate him to the ceiling just to drop him. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I'm going to play with you first, then I'm going to end your miserable existence of a life[/colour][colour=#696969]!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Then he grabbed Flash with his magic. [/colour][colour=#696969]"And I know all of your tricks, this whole controlling the cloud nonsense, I could tell what it was. Now you both wi-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time stopped as he received a blow on the back of his head. [/colour]

[colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#000000](I'll let you guys decide who that was. :))[/colour]

Flashbomb Was held by a dark aura. He struggled to get free and he knew he was done for if he couldnt get away.

Rainbow dash had looked over her shoulder and saw that Flashbomb and Quill were in trouble. Cadence had jumped at her, she turned around and kicked her hard again, thus sending her barreling into a wall. "Celestia i have to help Flashbomb and the others!" she turned around and Lovinity tried to corrupt her. Sparks were coming from her, Rainbow dash saw it as dark magic and grabbed her and tossed her on the other side away from Cadence. "you need a time out!" she yelled at her. Celestia stepped in to fight cadence. Rainbow dash took off at Super speed and darted down to Timeturner. She hit him in the back of the head thus knocking him down. He lost his grip on Flashbomb and Quill heart.

Flashbomb was released and saw that Rainbowdash had stepped in. He looked down to her and she looked up. As though they had the same thougts they flew around him faster and faster. The wind speed from them caused a tornado to form. It surrounded Timeturner and he was trapped. They spun faster and faster, the tornado Gained strength. It lifted Time turner off his hooves and flaied him around like a ragdoll. The tornado spun so fast that Rainbow dash and Flashbomb had to release it. They flew next to eachother as the tornado carried Time turner off the edge and threw him off into the distance. Being a unicorn they figured he couldnt fly back up to retaliate. They saw his blade though glow red and began to levitate to him. "Rainbow Dash! Quill! the Blade!" They all looked at it and watched as it moved.