Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

[colour=#000000](Okay boss battle is over?)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time fell through the air his body like a ragdoll He knew what was happening but he couldn't stop it. The other Time was furious. The sword levitated to his hooves and he levitated himself up. He landed back onto the balcony. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"If I can't kill with Time, then I'll just have to stop it!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said throwing the sword into the sky. It landed on the middle of the floor causing causing a few cracks to appear. Time's horn began to glow and his pocket Watch was now white and purple. He had stopped Time[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Luckily the other side of Time Spinner felt the ability to step out again. This caused a lot of pain on the body of Time Spinner.[/colour]

He gave a loud shriek. [colour=#696969]"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Get out of my body." [/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"It's not your body it's both of ours."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I don't care who it belongs to I am the dominant in control."[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"You are nothing but an outrage to time travlers."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"You are my dark force and I will not let you take me."[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Then let's have a battle of wits that you will soon fail."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"No, I have a power you will never have. These ponies are my friends. My friends are my power and I am there's."[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Says the one with less power than me! Their scared of you. They only want to destroy us."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The Good Time sighed [/colour][colour=#696969]"Maybe...your right. Maybe they want to kill us both but I know there is always a way to save everypony. There is always a redemption!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Note that the alicorns being masters of magic are not affected by Time stops. They can move around and interact normally but everything around them stops and turns black and white.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The two fought over the body of Time Spinner causing a white burst to appear over the body of Time. The sword kept flashing changing from the shape of the lurebreaker back to the shape of redemption. As the two forces fought over the body.[/colour]

(Holy ****, Applejack must be scared out of her mind!)

Applejack, having been teleported with Celestia and the others, stared at the whole debacle with horror. Could this be it? What could be happening? She watched, worried about everypony, especially Flashbomb. Then, time stopped. Or, it seemed to. Applejack looked around. Everything was black and white, except for the two alicorns, her, and Timespinner. The time pony seemed to be having an internal conflict... Applejack wasnt sure why she wasn't being affected by the time stop, but she ran over to Flashbomb and hugged him. "Ah love you." Then she kissed his frozen lips, and ran over to Time Spinner. She bucked him.

(Sorry, but I'm just trying to make Applejack relevent to the story again. I apologize for my missed days. I'm chalking AJ's immunity to time schenanigans to a combination of her natural Apple family stubborness, a possible backfire of the potion, and element of honosty stuff. What happens when Applejack bucks the time pony with the multiple personalities? We'll see ;))

Quillhart was swept from the ground he knew this would happen it was only a matter of time. He couldn't move when he was crushed against the wall and he lost all the sense he had on the left side of his body. He was lifted up to the ceiling unable to hear what Time was saying because he was almost unconscious. He knew he was played with and he knew that the game would have an end. He fell and barely realized that the magic was gone now. [colour=#daa520]"So this is how it ends, Quill?"[/colour] He whispered to himself before he hit the ground, he landed with a huge bang that could be heard by all that was nearby. He was almost killed by the and he fell unconscious. He heard his name being called and he opened his eye and saw something blurred red sliding towards him and that it would slide right past him. He smiled slightly, he would be able to catch his last apple before he died. Everything went into slow motion when he by a pure reflex moved out his hoof to catch the apple. He could see it getting closer. It was a strange oblong apple. The apple began to change colour, what a strange apple. The apple was now a few inches from his hoof. Quillhart passed off.

(Well i wasnt thinking of Boss battle over. I was just doing that to get time away from RD and FB and quill. Because comeon they would have been destroyed by time and his magic and thus they used his weakness of nonflight against him. The boss battle can still go on but it will have to be on the ground, unless Time somehow comes back. Besides i like fighting Godmode Time! :D )

(and also WOW quill that is kinda graphic! we are gonna get moved to the 18+ section soon :P )

(Yeah quill's dead. Until Time actually gets his things together and turns Time back. Then the fun begins. Also that isn't the last of Deity Which is the real name of godmode Time. He get's really angry soon. Also the whole reason as to why he didn't kill them was the fact that Time was holding him back. If deity wanted too he probably could have just sucked what time they had left into a bubble a popped it. So... yeah deity is a bit op. I was actually waiting on somepony to grab lurebreaker and do something with it.)

(Also I forgot to type that the elements of harmony aren't affected by Time's magic, so Applejack could also move during the time stop. XD)

(Let's um... get quill back. I'm kinda scared about his death...so let's move on.)

Time had finally taken control of his body. He had just taken his body back and regained control. He looked around at his companions in a slowed down state now but Time was sure that they were stopped before but now they were slow. He noticed the sword that was going towards Quill's hoof. Time had to act quick or Time might Die. He galloped over to the sword and picked it up right before it made contact with Quill's hoof. Granted it made a little cut and Quill was bleeding as if he was just pricked with a thorn on a bush but It was something That Time could live with. He looked around and noticed applejack was moving freely

[colour=#696969]"H-HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?" He asked astonished.[/colour]

[colour=#696969] [/colour][colour=#696969](If I'm messing with a character arc you have planned quill just say so and I can change this but we need our quilly. :razz:)[/colour]

Flashbomb felt himself stop in place. his mind went blank and he felt like stone, "What in the world is going on here?" He thought as he tried to move. Then it Relapsed and the world shook around him. (Enter Through the fire and flames by dragonforce for the battle between Time and the Demon. http://www.4shared.c...hrough_The.html) Flashbomb felt his heart rate restart and Applejack was infront of him in a instant. He took a breath and regained his composure. "A....Applejack?" He asked. He suddenly heard a heart wrenching screach behind him. He whipped around and saw that Quill was on the ground bleeding out! "OH MY CELSESTIA NO!" he rushed to his side. The blood was everywhere. "QUILL! QUILL! NO DONT YOU DIE ON ME!" he held him and tried to do anything to save his friend. "OH CELESTIA! QUILL DONT YOU DIE! NO no no....." he broke down in tears as he held his friend. Blood soaked into his coat. "Quill........oh god........" Quill went limp and his spirit left his body. Flashbomb sobbed his eyes out. Applejack and RainbowDash put their hooves on his shoulders. Flashbomb Cried so hard. blood was everywhere but he didnt care. "WHY!?" he screamed in pain "WHY HIM!?" he put his face into his chest. He had just lost a friend.

(flashbomb does not know that he will be saved. and this is a different time frame.)

(Aww aren't you the sweetest? :) and don't worry I'll work this out like always ;))

Quillhart woke up and couldn't feel a thing. Everything around his was blurred and he had a growing feeling of being cold. He tried to scream but he couldn't, he felt the panic, he couldn't move!

(to all of you outer Ponies. Quillhart is not contact able. He stares with panic in his eyes and his usually warm body is growing cold.)

(changes the last post to fit ^^)

(Wait is that post in the quill's death time frame or the new time frame. Cause if you think about it, in the old timeframe Time's dead, until the whole chaos of two timeframes is is fixed...)

(No, no homestuck! I don't want to see some character finally fulfill their dreams and die. Soo, I'm going to say that was in the Quill's injury Time. Which means you guys can pick if we want to go to the new time where quill doesn't get his leg cut in half or we can stay in the Time where that does happen. Time can only make one exist and you guys influence which one of those exist. Derp.)

(He was lost in thought and didn't feel it but when he came back and stopped the sword from cutting Quill he noticed applejack moving and flipped his hooves. He asked her how she could move while Time was stopped. Everything else happened like it did normally in the other Time, except Quill bleeding out.)

(in the time frame i am in Flashbomb sees quill die. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH TIME! And also i think that when time resolves it all and unlocks the spell. it will pull all of the time frames together into the present thus fixing the problem. or whatever time fixes when he does this.)

(muja confusa xD but very well quill can't do anything because he's still dying :P sword or not.)

Quillhart grew colder. He began to feel that something was dragging him out his body and he struggled to stay inside his body. But it was a losing fight.

(his eyes is even more panicked and he begins to shake like a pony on a chilly day.)

(ok this is in the time frame that Flashbomb is in. He is dissconnected from the others. except Applejack if she is indeed in this one conciously. this is what he sees and he thinks is reality until everything snaps back and everypony is back together. Like a seperate reality.)

Flashbomb continued to cry. He held Quill's lifeless body. "I......i failed him" he whispered to himself. He took his hoof and closed Quill's eyes he cried into his chest. "im...so sorry quill!" He felt Something, a beat. Not in his chest or Quills. The world had beat like a drum. He looked up and saw that Everything distorted upon each beat. "Wha.......whats going on? The world shifted again. He stood up and placed quill down on the ground. He looked up at the sky as it warped and shifted.

(Very well then. Time returns to the fray.)

[colour=#696969]"Flashbomb, Applejack." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said to the two ponies in the distorted world. [/colour][colour=#696969]"The world you see, isn't a reality. You see the world of pain. A timeline where nothing good happens. It's here that Quill has died but listen. There is another Timeline. One where Quill has a chance. I don't know how you ended up here but I will take you back."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]​The world began to come into appearance again. Flash bomb and Applejack return to where they were in the world of pain but this time Quill is still breathing. Unconscious but breathing. The sword was no longer around quill but was stuck into the ground in the center of the room. As redemption.[/colour]

Quillhart heard a dark voice somewhere around. "Quillhart... We'll have you. No use to resist." evil laughter was heard everywhere. "you and your friends!" Quillhart was frightened, he had serious panic. "NO!" He ripped himself back with all his strength. He woke up and sat up on a second. He looked on his side with widely opened eyes and shook his head at his friends. "I'm so, so sorry..." His eyes rolled backwards and he fell back against the ground.

Pinkie found the grip Razor had on her to be to tight to break his grip. She tried to think of a way to get out of Razors grasp. She let him nuzzle her for several minutes before speaking up. "Razor, I need a favour! Do you think you can help me? I need to find my friends, I think there in trouble! Please?" Pinkie put her best puppy dog eyes on, the ones she had learned from rarity.

(I'm assuming that they were not on the side of town that was covered by the bubble, and not near the fight they'd going on)

Leisha walked over, "come on Lovinity, fight it," she said softly, she stayed just out of reach of a physical attack if Lovinity happened to be faking it, it felt wrong, but she knew she couldn't get hit...she thought. "lovinity, we need you, I need you, Cadence needs you, please," she closed her eyes as her horn glowed purple giving Lovinity more passion, not love to aplify6, but passion to counter

Flashbomb turned from Quillhearts lifeless body. Time turner told him and Applejack that they were thrown into a time pocket of a alternate reality and it wasnt the truth. He wanted to throw himself at time out of rage for what happened to Quill but he trusted him. They walked through a hole in the spacetime continuoum and he took a deep breath as the world grew black. Then he found himself in the real world. Quill was still alive and he had just woken up from a dream. Flashbomb was overjoyed that his friend was ok. he then looked at time turner. "What happened to you?" he asked him. He waited for a responce and readied himself for the demon to lurch out again.

Rainbow dash had frozen in time but she was able to move she saw that Applejack could do the same. But before she could say anything to her she dissapeared along with Flashbomb. Time had resumed and she found herself there with Silverstar and quillheart. "What the hay is going on here?" She asked them. but she realized that Quill wouldnt be able to awnser. She tried to check on quill but he was unresponsive. The sword in the ground flashed back and forth between evil and good. Time was distorted around them. Flashbomb And Applejack then reapeared with Time. He looked normal to her and the blade turned back into its good form. Time rippled when they entered and then relapsed on itself. Then it was back to normal. "Flashbomb! Applejack! are you guys alright!?" she ran to Applejack and hugged her then she blushed and released her. "Cool people dont give hugs." She thought to herself. she smiled weakly trying to shrug it off.

[colour=#696969]"There;s not much else I can really say. When I got infected and was about to turn my natural instincts kicked in. I receded from my mind and from control of my body and...Deity took over." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said glumly. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Flash it wasn't me. You have to believe that. I mean it was me. I mean it was me but I had no control. I would never..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time's voice trailed off.[/colour]