Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Quillhart woke up once more, he looked around with a confused face. "I... I'm alive?..." He tried to sit up but he couldn't. He was really confused, everything was blurred. He realized his glasses was gone. "Where... Where am I?" He tried to lift his hand to his face but he only managed to lift it a few inches. "I'm so weak..." He thought to himself.

[colour=#696969]"You know you should remember something." [/colour]Time said returning the glare he received. [colour=#696969]"You turned on us and hurt Silver star. Nearly had everypony in our group turned and I forgave you. Now I do the same and you won't forgive me." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time turned away from him. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Of all the ponies I thought that would forgive me I thought you would be first. You already saw the two halves of Season I don't know why you didn't expect there to be two sides to me."[/colour][colour=#000000]Time heard Quill ask where he was. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Alive and well my friend." [/colour][colour=#000000]He walked over and crouched near Quill. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Soon you should be able to recover from these injuries. Do you remember what happened or do- Do I have to tell you everything."[/colour]

(Hey every pony wow the rp flew when I was gone. I will be back in an hour or two. I would like to execute the cure to the curse as forseen in the artifact tonight since Ill be busy tomorrow is that ok? Ill be available probably for 4-6 hours tonight so please await my return ill try to catch up. Fyi I am no longer playing Cadence whoever spoke of what cadence did, shes yours unless you object. Im playing lovinity and princess celestia.

Also time is now 1145am. It only went 5 minutes because Time stopped it for a moment.

Be back in an hour or two. :) )

Quillhart looked in times eyes and everything that had happened that day flashed through his head. His pupils shrank to a minimum. "You!..." He tried to pull himself backwards but he couldn't get anywhere. "You tried to Kill me!" Quillhart looked into his eyes and saw his true regret. His pupils went normal again. He smiled slightly at him. "Come here so I can give you a hug buddy." He tried to sit up but he began to fall against the floor again.

[colour=#696969]"Well if it makes you feel any better it wasn't me. It was my...other me." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with a slight laugh. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I did over hear a few things though mister Creator of Time itself."[/colour]

(I Missed a lot! XD I honestly have no idea where SilverStar is at this point. So ill do my best to fit into the story, :3)

SilverStar Ran over to where the pony's had stopped fighting. She looked down at QuillHeart "[colour=#008080]You idiot! Why do you have to be so brave?[/colour]" She said with a look of sorrow in her eyes. She sighed. "[colour=#008080]Im worthless. Im never of any help...[/colour]" She whispered to herself. "[colour=#008080]All ive done today is nearly killed Flashbomb, Been chased by mad zombie like ponies. And Gotten hurt.[/colour]" She thought to herself. She looked down at her side which was throbbing in pain from when she was thrown into a wall. Then she realized, The last time she thought of something TimeSpinner somehow knew she thought it.. Could he read minds? She looked up at him, Somewhat curious now.

Quillhart chuckled but stopped when he realized the pain it coused. He laid his hoof on his stomach and moaned. "Yeah the other choice was to fight the time master with my bare hoofs." He shook his head but realized that it coused too much pain. "suicide I tell you." He turned to the other pony and squinted to see her through the blurr. "Moonlit? Is that really you?!" He tried to threw himself to give her a hug but the pain killed the try. "I would love to be in a better shape!" He smiled with tired eyes, he had been through more than a pony should experience. He kept smiling. "And if it's not too troublesome, I would love to get my sight back." He heard silver shout at him for being stupidly brave. He shook his head again but he also did regret that once more. "stupid yes. Brave, not one second. I shivered like a new born foul on the inside." He glanced at time. "Time is quite scary when he's cranky."

[colour=#696969]"Silver, you are not worthless. You helped stop infected Flash bomb. You helped me wake up when I was unconscious. And- and when Deity had taken over you- you were one of the thoughts I had that kept me going." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said turning to her and looking deep into her eyes.[/colour]

I'm back!

Leisha

---

Leisha fed Lovinity her unlocked passion magic to try and help Lovinity escape the curse. Lovinity's body turned violet and was sparking and shaking as Leisha fed her the magic.

While Leisha was trying to use the magic to recover her, Lovinity's conscience was going through different scenes.

---What was going through Lovinity's conscience---

"No! Not my house!" -Flashbomb

Lovinity flew over to the wreck, but no Flashbomb.

"Oh Flashbomb, if only I could have been here sooner!" -Lovinity

"Quick! Get Lovinity to the Hospital!" -A few of the ponies when Lovinity had the collapse

"But for now this pony lay... staring at the ceiling above... all I want to do... is just to love." -Lovinity in the hospital

"Princess Cadence?!" -Cadence visiting Lovinity in the hospital in the crystal empire.

"I need your help for Hearts and Hooves Day" - Princess Cadence

"Hello? Is anyone there?" -Lovinity trapped by Queen Chrysalis.

"No no this can't be happening!" -Princess Cadence trapped with Lovinity.

"You gotta have fun, fun, fun!" - Lovinity, Cadence, and Shining Armor singing the fun song.

"There's a hidden truth" - Queen Chrysalis "All you need is a friend. I know deep down you're no enemy." - Lovinity

(Queen Chrysalis transforming into Leisha)

"Oops I'm so sorry Light Harmony!" - Lovinity nuzzling Light Harmony

Lovinity Cadence Shining Armor and Light Harmony singing the love song.

Element of Love expelling all across Equestria.

"No! It can't be! The Element of Love... it back fired!" - Lovinity and Cadence

"All I ever want is to spread love across Equestria." - Lovinity with Luna.

"My magic is useless. I give up." - Lovinity with Luna, Lovinity falling from the sky.

"Come on Lovinity! We need you!" - Princess Luna.

(In a dream that Princess Luna sent to Lovinity)

Ponies hating each other. Unable to compromise. "Lovinity, they need you. Show what it means to truly love." -Luna

Lovinity talking with the other ponies and sharing them love, eventually compromising and ending all conflict.

"See friendship is magic isn't it?" - Lovinity

(End dream)

"What's the matter Rainbow Dash... need some pink with that ROYGBIV?" - Lovinity under the curse.

---

"Lovinity... wake up. We need you!" Leisha talking to her at this moment.

Lovinity started moaning a little, then began quietly talking.

"My f.. my friends. In danger... so kind on the inside... they... I can't let them down. Friendship is Magic. Love is infinite."

Lovinity slowly opened her eyes, normal now... and tried to sit up.

Flashbomb was taken aback by what time had said he sat back down and stared at him for awhile. "Im sorry its jut that i am very defensive and i figured you would turn again. Flashbomb felt a pain run through him . He looked at his leg. He saw his coat darken up his hoof. He looked up at time. He remembered that time in deamon form could reinfect anypony who physically touched him he looked to Rainbow dash and saw she was having the same difficulty. "Were both infected." He breathed. He stood up. But felt the curse burden him. It was different than the lovestruck curse. this weared on him and ate at him from the inside out. (damage over time) He saw that the cloud was close. "Rainbow dash! we have to keep that cloud away!" he yelled at her. He took off to slow down the cloud. Rainbow dash followed him.

[colour=#696969]"You mean all three of us." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said horrified by the thoughts of deity. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Deity took over but he didn't cure me. I'd say we would have about an hour left if we didn't have less than fifteen minutes left anyways." [/colour][colour=#000000]The two pegasus went to go clear a cloud away but Time was unsure as to why they had to keep it away. He looked around at everypony. He stopped and stared at one. There wasn't anything special about her except her cutie mark. It was a heart with a lock over it. The one Time's mother said to watch for.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Silver, you are not worthless. You helped stop infected Flash bomb. You helped me wake up when I was unconscious. And- and when Deity had taken over you- you were one of the thoughts I had that kept me going." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said turning to her and looking deep into her eyes.[/colour]

SilverStar blushed, "[colour=#008080]You.. Thought of me? Why?[/colour]" She asked him, He seemed really tall at the moment, It felt like SilverStar was tiny. She looked over to see A Rainbow maned Mare she had never meet before fly off with FlashBomb. They went to fend off a dark cloud.

Praying she was normal Leisha gave her some love, enough to get her back on her feet and still with enough left that Lesha could give one good fight, "Come on, mostly everyone's free, we gotta get to time turner!" she said as the memories flashed back she knew he was the one, "You too Cadence, my dearest sister, let us be on our way!"

Moonlite looked around as the love struck ponies seemed to be returning to normal, ho..how," she wondered before touching her horn to quill to begin healing him.

[colour=#696969]"I don't know. Your like a friend I had as a foal but your different. Your kind, and smart, and beautiful, and funny, and...and maybe I want us to be a bit more than Friends..."[/colour]

[colour=#696969](Well technically Time, Rainbow dash, and Flash are still infected, and you guys thought Deity was bad, you should see Infected Deity.)[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I don't know. Your like a friend I had as a foal but your different. Your kind, and smart, and beautiful, and funny, and...and maybe I want us to be a bit more than Friends..."[/colour]

[colour=#696969](Well technically Time, Rainbow dash, and Flash are still infected, and you guys thought Deity was bad, you should see Infected Deity.)[/colour]

I know... but the curse is still slowly lifting... therefore the spell is not needed.

---

Princess Celestia forgot all about the artifact. She flew around the royal palace only to find it shattered to pieces just outside from all the fighting that took place.

"The artifact!" Celestia shouted, and flew down to where it was. She picked the pieces up in her wings, staring at them.

(I don't know what else to say right now)

Edited by Lovinity

SilverStar's Blush deepened, She had never really been talked to like this. She looked down a little embarrassed. "[colour=#008080]You think Im Beautiful?[/colour]" She quickly turned away to hide her heavy blushing. "[colour=#008080]Well, you still have to take me on a date first.[/colour]" She said in a joking voice.

TIME IS NOW: 1150am

Leisha

---

Lovinity fully recovered from the curse... but something wasn't right about her. Tears were trickling down her face [again]; she was crying and no one understood why.

---

Celestia continued to stare at the broken artifact and then took the pieces into the royal palace and placed them where she originally pulled the artifact out from the beginning, not saying a word or making eye contact with any pony. She then looked out the window to see it was almost high noon. She sighed.

She then looked down to see most of the ponies recovering from the curse.

"So it is... the artifact was just a tall tale. It wasn't true at all." Celestia said to herself. "I'm glad to see that the ponies are getting better. But this is the first time in Equestria history that a foretelling wasn't true. It just doesn't seem right."

Celestia then looked down to notice Lovinity appearing to slowly walk away from every pony with her head drooping a little. She wondered what was up.

She flew out of the royal palace to meet up with Lovinity.

"My dear filly, what's the matter?" Celestia said.

Lovinity didn't respond to her question.

Celestia took Lovinity in her wings and tried to comfort her, but she didn't seem to get better.

"Lovinity, is something bothering you? I will do the honors of helping you whatever is bothering you." Celestia said.

Again, no reply from Lovinity.

"This isn't like you Lovinity. Please speak."

Once again, no reply.

(oh so we dont need to stop the cloud or do the artifact thing eh? Discard everything else i said.)

The cloud had dissapatted and Flashbomb was confused, strangley enough he felt the curse lift. "What in the name of celestia?" He said.

"Hey Flash everything is going back to normal on their own." Rainbow dash hollered to him.

He shook his head. "This day never ceases to amaze me." He chuckled. They flew back to the others. "I wonder what lifted the curse." He said to Rainbow

"I dont know Flash do you expect me to know?" She laughed back to him.

(oh so we dont need to stop the cloud or do the artifact thing eh? Discard everything else i said.)

The cloud had dissapatted and Flashbomb was confused, strangley enough he felt the curse lift. "What in the name of celestia?" He said.

"Hey Flash everything is going back to normal on their own." Rainbow dash hollered to him.

He shook his head. "This day never ceases to amaze me." He chuckled. They flew back to the others. "I wonder what lifted the curse." He said to Rainbow

"I dont know Flash do you expect me to know?" She laughed back to him.

I the heck don't even know what happened haha so I'm finishing off the story with... I don't know. Something. After tonight I cannot continue the role play anymore because Saturday and Sunday I'll be gone all day.

Edited by Lovinity