Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Time turned to Flash Bomb being carried by quill hart. [colour=#696969]"Rest Flash Bomb. We know..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said unsure of himself. He looked back to silver up on the rooftop.[/colour]

It was at this point that the Amulet stoped glowing. SilverStar looked down to see FlashBomb crash through multipal houses into town hall. "I'm glad I didn't get hit by that. Id deffenatly be dead" She sighed. "I hope he's ok." She looked down to see quillHeart trot over to help FlashBomb. Who appered to be alright. She sighed in releif. She also saw AppleJack run over to him to make sure he was alright, Which was slighty cute. She Turned arounf to Time Spinner who asked if she was alright. She smiled as she stood in front of the moon, Making a sillouette. "Yah! I'm fine" She yelled down at him. She felt a strong feeling of pride.

-Time Spinner-

[colour=#696969]"That's a relief." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour][colour=#696969]"I don't know what I would have done if you got hurt."[/colour][colour=#000000] He said.[/colour]

Flashbomb heard muffled voices as he was being carried he opened his eyes to see he was being now carried by A orange mare. He tried to clear his mind but it was just fuzz. He still couldnt feel anything, He definately had a severe conncussion and he knew he had broken some bones, But he was scared that he couldnt feel anything. "Always hurting myself." he thought to himself as he closed his eyes again. (i thought Applejack took Flashbomb off of quill's back? idk)

Flashbomb woke up again he raised his head and saw the destruction he had left behind. Any lovestrucks from the battle had found the hole in the wall of the town hall and formed a wall. They charged at The group of ponies in a frantic display of love.

(sorry apple :/ First to mill, first to mince! ^^ I hope that's okay :/)

Quillhart saw that Applejack tried to take Flashbomb from him. [colour=#daa520]"Don't!"[/colour] He snapped Flashbomb and pulled him back before he got to far away. [colour=#daa520]"He may have some more serious injures that we can imagine, a broken back will get tons worse if we move him too much!"[/colour] What he said was very true but he had also promised that he would carry him, he had no thoughts of changing that now. He smiled at Applejack to make sure that she knew that he meant well. [colour=#daa520]"I'll probably need your hoofs to keep those love strucks away from him." [/colour]He looked with a worried face at flashbomb. [colour=#daa520] "Nopony blames you pal, time's right. We would all do the same."[/colour] He turned and mumbled.[colour=#daa520] "Not sure if I would recover though." [/colour]He heard some noice behind them and saw where flash was looking. [colour=#daa520]"Applejack! We'll need your hoofs quite soon!" [/colour]He turned and shouted. [colour=#daa520]"Run!"[/colour] He began to ran. There was no time to be slow. The only thing that was, was to hope that Flash didn't have a serious injury that would become worse.

Flashbomb woke up again he raised his head and saw the destruction he had left behind. Any lovestrucks from the battle had found the hole in the wall of the town hall and formed a wall. They charged at The group of ponies in a frantic display of love.

Pinkie ran in front of the small group. ”I take care of these ponies!” Pinkie cried out. She ran up to the group of sickies. ”Hey! Bet yall cant catch me, the singlest most attractivist pony in all of ponyville, Pinkie yelled as she hoped over them and ran. Most of them turned and followed her, leaving only a few that had stayed behind. She ran away from the town, heading towards sweet apple acres.

"Dearest sisters!" Leisha cried out as she spotted the sisters in the didstance, "Sorry my dear friend I must go," se said as she flew after them, "dearest sisters!" she said warmly and passionatel, "oh how I have missed you, and Luna, I see you have left your power form, that is good, I guess that means all peace has been restored?"

Leisha

---

(Remember Princess Celestia and Princess Luna do not know the truth, so they do not know youre theirsister.)

Princess Luna turned around.

"I think you are mistaking. We are not your sisters. And unfortunately as far as peace goes, (sigh) we couldn't be anymore wrong. Chaos continues... Love struck ponies under a curse keep on hurting other ponies. Celestia and I tried what we could with our spells, but they are not effective against the curse. Our only hope for a solution lies within the wings of Princess Cadence and Lovinity. But Princess Cadence is also under the curse, and Lovinity is in the royal palace unconscious and needing love magic to be revived."

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna turn to each other, then back to Leisha.

"We have no idea what to do," Princess Celestia said.

(FYI Time Spinner you are also a key to the solution. Youll find out why later in the RP.)

SilverStar looked over to see TimeSpinner yell to her. It was time to run yet again. "Ok! Ill be right there Time" She looked for the best way down. She jump down to a roof of a balcany then down to the ground. "What now?" She asked. "Should we catch up to the others?" She asked looking over at QuilHeart, FlashBomb, And the others run for another house. "Or should we go find somepony to help?" She asked

"Lovinity?" she wondered and shrugged, "Not sure, but my dearest sisters how could you not remember me, it is I Liesha, sister of Passion, remember?" she sighed, "why has everypony forgotten me, I mean I just came back from Stalliongrad after that parasprite invasion and then Luna met me, she looked like that," she said once more pointing toward the NM statue, "She said how Cadence and Celestia had lost it and wanted to overthrow Canterlot, I agreed to help bring you two back to sane mind, I guess it worked!"

Flashbomb came to again for a moment he looked over and saw that 3 lovestrucks heard them running and had gave chase. He closed his eyes and reopened them, one of the lovestrucks was close to quillheart and began to leap at them "Look out Quill..." he said to his friend to give him a warning. He blacked out again.

Quillhart was chocked he had lifted his hoof to block the pony when it suddenly flew aside with a flash. [colour=#daa520]"What the?..."[/colour] He saw that moonlit had appeared from what seemed to be nowhere. [colour=#daa520]"Moonlit!"[/colour] He smiled at her.[colour=#daa520] "Where did you come from? I thought you stayed by the house?"[/colour]

Leisha

---

Princess Luna paused for a moment.

"Im sorry Leisha. Princess Celestia and I are in a panic right now. Our minds are too focused on the situation at hand and we cannot remember." Princess Luna replied.

"What do you suppose we do?" Princess Celestia asked Princess Luna.

Princess Luna glanced at Leisha's cutie mark... The heart with a padlock. Luna gasped.

"Princess Celestia! Look at her cutie mark!" Princess Luna grabbed Celestia's attention.

Celestia's eyes widened.

"...the heart with a lock! That's it!" Princess Celestia said. "It has been fortold that the one with this cutie mark has the power to unlock love which has been trapped."

"What does that mean?" Asked Princess Luna.

"Come quickly Leisha... Follow us to the royal palace." Princess Celestia requested.

Flashbomb remained out of it, he could still hear voices mumbling he then felt himself start to slip into sleep.

Everything blacked out and he was alone in the dark. "H.....hello? he said "hello hello hello." Replied an echo. "Anypony there?" "there there there?" replied the echo.

He felt cold, as though he were in the tundra outside of the crystal empire. "Hello there flashbomb..... we have been watching you..." A low raspy voice spoke to him.

In the real world flashbomb's breathing had come to a slow weak tempo. His body began to grow cold.

"whos there!?" flashbomb yelled into the void "show yourself!" he yelled.

"we are here and all around you." a female voice responded."

"Wha.....whats the meaning of this?" Flashbomb demanded.

There was no response.

He had a few near death expiriances today but none were like this.... this was dark.....it was cold.....it was different. It scared him to the very pits of his soul.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" He screamed into the void.

Applejack helped to fend off the ponies that tried to attack them as they ran towards the safehouse. Then she noticed Flashbomb. "NO! Quill, we got to hurry! He might not make it much longer out here!" She said as she bucked somepony in the face.

Quillhart realized flashbombs breath getting lower and his pulse was almost not existing.[colour=#daa520] "Holy poo! we're losing him!"[/colour] He sprinted as fast as he could to angles house and ran inside. He ran upstairs and laid him down on the couch. [colour=#daa520]"Please stay alive, please stay alive."[/colour] He repeated nervously while he searched the house for a proper cure. He found a first aid kit in the bathroom and he ran back to flashbomb. He was a lot weaker now. He quickly searched the bag and found a syringe with the text, adrenaline on it. He carefully putted the syringe by flashbombs neck and injected the adrenaline. He stepped back with a worried face to wait for a result. [colour=#daa520]"Don't leave me now friend."[/colour] he said while he shook his head with a tear pouring down his cheek. He wouldn't except flashbomb death if it really happens.