Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Light Harmony

---

"Care for some punch?" Lovinity asked Light Harmony. She was thirsty from all of the excitement of the day. She wasn't aware of what Discord did with the punch.

Angel took the hint and asked Rarity to dance. [colour=#800080]"I would be enchanted, sir." [/colour]She responded. She took his hoof, and they made their way back to the dance floor, where they danced along with the slower music. She thought she saw Discord, but he disappeared quickly. She put it off as seeing things from that spell from earlier.

"I would love some punch. Let me get you some as well."

Light smiled at her as he went over and poured some punch in two glasses. He saw Rarity and a few other ponies. But a lot of the ponies he had no idea who they were.

Time spinner:

Time ran away from the town hall. Away from everything that was there. He wanted to be alone. He was right. There was no pony for him anymore. He kept running until he smacked into a wall and fell to the ground.

[colour=#696969]"I knew it..."[/colour] He said with a mixture of anger and Sadness. [colour=#696969]"There is no Pony for a guy like me..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said with tears about to stream from his eyes.[/colour]

[colour=#ffa500]"Oh look he's crying!"[/colour][colour=#000000] A voice said behind him. Time Spinner turned to see a muscular, blue earth pony behind him. [/colour][colour=#ffa500]"What's wrong, got your heart broken?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time spinner stood up and faced the stallion. As it turns out there was about five more behind him. Time's horn lit and his pocket watch started to move it's hands. He stared at the stallion with anger taking control of him. Time Spinner hated above all things a Bully. The stallion was picked up and thrown into the wall with extreme Velocity. [/colour][colour=#696969]"No but you will be." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time finally answered his question. He lifted the stallion into the sky now along with all of his friends and threw them far into a lake somewhere outside of ponyville. Time's horn unlit but the pocket watch's hands still moved. He collapsed back on the ground again. He was sick of the world.[/colour]

Quillhart laid his arms around her and hold her tightly. He loved her and he nuzzled her cheek.

"I love you moonlit!"

He gently kissed her cheek and and was really happy that she was with him.

"Uhm... Moonlit, I'm asking this because I don't want to rush into things that makes you uncomfortable..."

He began and paused.

"But... I would really like to kiss you now if you're okay with it.."

He smiled gently to show that it was okay to say no.

Flashbomb slept close to Applejack he then had a sudden thirst. He woke up and raised his head He let out a yawn. The music was starting back up. He saw the other ponies whom were lounging around and cuddling return to the dancefloor. The spell had slowly started to wane off. He got up and streched. He looked to Applejack and saw that she stirred slightly. He figured he would get them punch. He trotted oer to te punch bowel and nodded to Lovinity and light. "Enjoyng the dance you two?" He asked them with a chuckle. He poured himself and Applejack a cup of punch. He then sipped on it and noticed it tasted funny. "Punch is stale." He warned them. He smiled and walked back to Applejack. He nudged her. "Are you thirsty? I got you some punch." He put the cup next to her and laid down next to her. He sipped on the punch. "Still stale." He thought to himself.

Applejack woke up when Flashbomb returned with the punch. "Um, sure. Thanks.". She leaned against him, thinking about what it would be like to slow dance with him... She took a sip. "What is this?" she said, doing a spit take.

"[colour=#008080]Ill have to remember this night, I think im going to paint it. Ill paint you too AirSiren!" [/colour]She smiled. Ideas started to flow through her mind of how to frame the painting. Angles and weather or not to make AirSiren a Silhouette in front of the moon. She squee'd at the thought, It was going to be a awesome painting

Soon a tremor began to sound as the power rippled from the queen, her body beginning to rip apart, but not entirely, instead it was just like shedding, leaving behind her alternate form. Seconds later a blast, the size and sound of a Sonic Rainboom ripped across the sky, but it was the neon ghostly green of the magic she once had, the new Chrysalis, Leisha, collaspsed in the center of the crater she had indirectly created

"Its punch i think." Flashbob replied to Applejack. "It was in the punch bowl." He then began to rethink what he just drank. "Come to think of it it tastes like something is off." He looked at Applejack. "What do you think?" he put the glass down. "Or it might be watered down."

(I suppose we should notice the explosions XD. Also, I'm assuming Chrysalis is in pony form.)

In the middle of Rarity and Angel's slow dance, a loud explosion ripped through the air. Rarity stopped dancing. [colour=#800080]"What was that?" [/colour]She asked herself aloud. Rarity walked away from Angel, and left the town hall. She then noticed a crater nearby, with somepony in it. Rarity stared at the pony in confusion. [colour=#800080]"Um... What happened?" [/colour]She asked the pony in the crater.

(sorry crysalis i missed that post, i appologise.)

Flashbomb nodded to Applejack "Yea it does." He just drank half of the discusting liquid and he was surprised he didnt think before he drank it. He put it aside and Looked up to see that the slow dance was beggining.

Quillhart leaned slowly towards her and was quite knowing that their lips were getting closer and closer. He knew that it soon would be to late to call off the kiss. He closed his eyes and felt her breath when he came closer. He knew that they were just some inches apart now. He leaned a little closer and felt their lips meeting. He began to kiss her soft lips slow and gentle at the same time he laid his hoof on her back.

She blushed heavy and nodded, "o..ok, if you want," she smiled warmly

(um...puzzle...she ran into the middle of the plains outside of Ponyville and caused and explosion...WHICH NO PONY SEEMED TO NOTICE)

(Sorry the music was too loud inside)

Light Harmony, Time Spinner, and Liesha

---

Lovinity suddenly felt her heart skip a few beats. A couple green sparks flew from her, and she became a little woozy.

"The magic!" Lovinity said out loud with a twitch, staring straight across the room suddenly, but not looking at anything specifically. She felt a sense of urgency within her, but she looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary at the dance. She looked down and saw the Element of Love around her neck flickering gently. She took it off, thinking the element was what was causing the funny feelings. But taking the element off did not help; she still felt weird. A few more sparks came from her. She asked Light Harmony to follow her while she scrambled to Princess Cadence and Shining Armor.

"Princess, there's a problem!" Lovinity said to Cadence.

"What is it Lovinity?" Asked Cadence. Lovinity held up the Element of Love to her and she saw that it was flickering.

"What is it?" Shining Armor asked Cadence.

"The Element of Love, it's flickering." Replied Cadence. "I don't think I've ever seen it flicker on its own before."

"That doesn't seem good." Shining Armor replied.

Lovinity shot out a few more green sparks.

"Hmm..." Cadence said, pondering on what was happening. Cadence's horn started glowing as she lifted Lovinity up and close to her. She touched her horn against Lovinity's chest where her heart is. She gently put Lovinity back down.

"The Element of Love... despite is very strong and magical power, it can fail sometimes. Lovinity's heart premonitions are trying to tell us that the magic didn't exactly work as it should have." Cadence replied.

"What do you mean Cadence?" Asked Shining Armor.

"It back fired." Cadence said.

"What?!" Shining Armor jumped and shouted. "That's not good! What should we do? Do we need to... do we need to use it again?"

"No... it's far too dangerous to try and use it again. Plus, it wouldn't have the same effect it did the first time. ...and with it randomly flickering like this, it's best that it is not used right now." Cadence replied.

"What do we do?" Lovinity asked.

"That's the thing... if we can't see or know why this is happening, I don't know what to do." Replied Cadence.

"Should we investigate then?" Asked Lovinity.

"That may be our best option. Let's look around. We may want to check outside of the town hall because I know some ponies have already left... and it doesn't seem like the problem lies in the hall."

Cadence, Shining Armor, Lovinity, and Light Harmony head out. Lovinity was a little disappointed she had to cut the romantic experience she was having with light harmony. She hoped that Light Harmony and she could share the moment again after they were done.

To all who have been affected by the magic in a positive way: Your magic is still positive and still valid. :)

Edited by Lovinity

Light stood back and watched as Cadance and Shining Armor were talking to Lovinity.

He had no idea what to say since he was in the presence of Cadance and Shining Armor. He followed them as they went outside. He was sad the dance was cut short for him but he kind of understood. He realized that Cadance and Shining and Lovinity must all be together somehow. He knew something was up with Lovinity because of those green sparks that were flying from her earlier. He also realized it when Cadance pulled Lovinity close and called her the Element of Love. He was uncertain of what to do. He kept walking with them and he looked at Cadance and Shining.

"[colour=#0000ff]I know I'm just a simple unicorn musician...but is there anything I can do to help?[/colour]"