Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(work + school = me missing alot of posts! Bah!)

Pinkie watched as little pink hearts appeared in Razors eyes. "Ooooh."

Razor was caught by surprise by Razors tackle. She hit the ground with a quiet umph. "Razor...." She was cut off by his kiss.

Pinkie blushed at his statement. Her brain was spinning! She was losing control to the primal feelings. "Make me yours!" Her giggle cut off by his passionate kiss. 'I love this game!' She thought to herself.

Pinkie watched in horror as Razor leaped off her and attacked a stallion. "This isn't a game!" She gasped. She tried to rise to her feet, but was swept off then as Razor grabbed her and flew up to the balcony.

Pinkie didn't hear what the griffon had said, but she knew she was ready to stop playing around. When Razor kissed her once more she decided to struggle free from the him.

(I'm being wishy washy! Joining back in. Haha, I cant stay away! Gotta know what happens... Anyway, where's Applejack during all this? Lets find out...)

Applejack had been running through town, looking for her friends. And Flashbomb... She hoped he was okay. She was getting tired from fighting off the lovestrucks. Then, she saw Flashbomb carrying two ponies on the roof of Angel Snapps house. She ran over, the area was surprisingly clear of Lovestrucks. She slammed on the door. "Flash! Its me, Applejack! let me in, hurry!!"

(Welcome back to the trotting dead!)

Time looked at the sword in his hand. The word redemption echoed in his head. He wasn't quite sure what it meant. Nevertheless he had to get it to cadence and lovinty, but who was leisha. Time's mum mentioned her but he had no idea what she looked like. Not the mention the locked heart. What did that mean?

(Okay i've tried to type M o m for like four times and it keeps coming up as mum. what the hay.)

Time heard a ruckus down stairs. He trotted down and looked out the window to see an orange earth pony. (Time has only really met twilight and rarity at this point.) He recognized her from the dance. She was with Flash bomb. He opened the door and said!

[colour=#696969]"Shhh! You'll attract the lovestrucks.Now get in."[/colour]

(I see what you did there xD)

Quillhart heard that applejack slammed at the door and looked out the window to make sure that she wasn't turned. He squinted saw that her eyes weren't red anywhere so he trotted down and stood behind time. He stepped aside and pulled her in, he squinted again and saw that some turned ponies were turned at them and he quickly closed the door again.

[colour=#daa520]"For the love of books, keep it down mare!"[/colour]

He had a quick glance out the window and saw that the ponies were very confused.

[colour=#daa520]"We don't want to bring the love apocalypse in this house, do we? We were lucky this time."[/colour]

He realized that he sounded really mean and tense...

[colour=#daa520]"Sorry I'm just worried that we all won't make it through this night..."[/colour]

He smiled widely and gave her a hug.

[colour=#daa520]"I'm glad you made it!"[/colour]

Applejack wasnt quite sure who the two ponies were. She had never seen the one with the pocket watch before, but she remembered the other one. She recognized him from the dance as one of Flashbombs friends, so she tentatively returned the hug. "Where is Flashbomb? Is he okay? Did he... Turn?" She asked, the worry evident in her voice.

SilverStar came down the stairs as applejack and quillheart entered. "Are you two ok?" She asked quietly. The light headed feeling had left her head and been replaced by a small headach, Which was better than nearly fainting everytime

(Sorry about the short post. I'm on my phone, It won't let me change the text colour eather :P)

Flashbomb stood upstairs watching vigilantly out of the window to make sure they were in the clear. He watched as the lovestrucks wandered aimlessly until they spotted a un affected one and then they gave a ear piercing Squee, they would then proceed to chase down the pony and kiss them untill they became a lovestruck. "oh no..... its spreading." he breathed. His mind was then affected once again by the potion but he struggled to keep it off. He shook his head, "I cant hold it off forever." he thought to himself. He looked out the window again and heard a banging on the door below. "just another lovestruck." he thought to himself. He thought of the other ponies he knew and how they were coping in the outbreak. Rainbow dash and Twilight might be fending them off or were lovestrucks already. "Could the elements of harmony fix this?" he thought to himself. "is there a cure?" He shook his head "of course there has to be a cure, Maybe Zecora knows of a cure. She was into that kind of thing. He noticed that a lovestruck had been staring up at him but she didnt move, she just wandered off. "hmm their sight might not be good. They identify us by other means." he thought. He closed the shades and wandered down the hallway. He entered the bathroom and found a first aid kit and redressed his wounds. He placed new bandages over his left eye. It was still damaged because he couldnt put healing salts on it or else he would have gotten it into his eye. He looked himself in the mirror and what stared back was a scared injured stallion. He stared at himself for awhile and thought of the others that didnt make it out. He then thought of Applejack and how he just left her there. A tear rolled down his eye as he thought of her struggling with the Lovestrucks then being brought down and turned into one of them. He had paniced and left her there by herself. He felt awfull and wanted to throw himself to the Lovestrucks for what he did. He walked out of the restroom and sighed.

Quillhart looked at Applejack.

[colour=#daa520]"Yeah, he's upstairs."[/colour]

He glanced up.

[colour=#daa520]"Not zombiefied."[/colour]

He turned to silverstar and shook his head to clear all the impressions he had gained. He smiled tiredly.

[colour=#daa520]"I would lie if I say that I'm all good but I'm fine, thanks."[/colour]

He chuckled deeply.

[colour=#daa520]"Never been this tired since I walked through the badlands."[/colour]

He shook his head. He would probably never do that again.

[colour=#daa520]"A mad mans quest..."[/colour]

He trotted up and saw that flashbomb was a bit down. He smiled widely at him.

[colour=#daa520]"You look awful my friend! Luckily I brought something that might will cheer you up."[/colour]

He stepped aside and waited for Applejack to walk up the stairs.

(work + school = me missing alot of posts! Bah!)

Pinkie watched as little pink hearts appeared in Razors eyes. "Ooooh."

Razor was caught by surprise by Razors tackle. She hit the ground with a quiet umph. "Razor...." She was cut off by his kiss.

Pinkie blushed at his statement. Her brain was spinning! She was losing control to the primal feelings. "Make me yours!" Her giggle cut off by his passionate kiss. 'I love this game!' She thought to herself.

Pinkie watched in horror as Razor leaped off her and attacked a stallion. "This isn't a game!" She gasped. She tried to rise to her feet, but was swept off then as Razor grabbed her and flew up to the balcony.

Pinkie didn't hear what the griffon had said, but she knew she was ready to stop playing around. When Razor kissed her once more she decided to struggle free from the him.

Razor felt himself kicked off of Pinkie and into the balcony wall, "Ofh."

With him off of her Pinkie took off down the door leading away from the balcony. Razor blinked then smiled, "Ah this silly pony, she thinks that by running away it will make me more attracted."

Razor burst through the door and down a hall he saw Pinkie go down, "How right she is!"

Razor took off like a rocket, pushing aside ponies this way and that. He was on the hunt now and he saw his prey and dove for her. He landed beside her and lifted her up in his claws, "Mate of my heart, I've found you."

Razor started kissing Pinkie again, and preening her mane. It was odd to preen a mane, but Razor didn't really care at this point.

(((lol, this is certainly going to be a night all of Ponyville will try to forget XD. Not sure how this entire thing will stop but it will either be possibly by Leisha/Chrysalis. Lovinity and the element of love, Celestia maybe or Discord after he gets bored with all the chaos he caused XD anyway time to take control of the lovestruck horde now)))

----------------------------------

Several lovestruck ponies were skipping along with smiles as they stopped near the library*where Quill and the others would be* and proceeded to look through the window for any ponies they missed.*Am assuming they hide when they see them approach. Don't make a sound now XD* Seeing now pony, they frowned and moved on to the next destination. On the way a mare spotted Big Mac, who was running from a crazy Cheerilee, "Look a stallion!"

"Hey he's mine!" Another mare called.

"No mine," A stallion said and all three proceeded to fight each other as they joined the chase after poor Big Mac. Lucky for him he was use to running from crazy mares and stallions.

Over near Rarity's place, several ponies had brust in, following after some ponies that had gone there to hide. The sound of tearing fabric or falling maniquinns could be heard as well as the screams of several ponies as they were found. After that a whole stampede of ponies came out, tearing the door off the wall in a need to find more love.

At Sugar Cube Corner, Mr. Cake had barricaded the front and back door with all that he could and was pressing himself against the barricade to keep the ponies outside from getting in. Two other stallions were hepling him, while three mares held the back door. Mrs. Cake stayed upstairs, holding the twins close and shivering with fear.

((If you are wondering, all fillys and colts are safe from the lovestruck horde simply because of their age.))

SilverStar smiled at the Stalion. She trotted over to angel who was looking on lookout at the moment. "Hey angel, Who are they?" She asked. She was slightly conserned that they might have been infected with the strange curse on the other pony's. She looked back to see Time Spinner in deep thought

Angel turned when his sister asked who the two pony's that just came in were. "The stallion's name is QuillHeart. And I beleve that's AppleJack. She was FlashBomb's date" He explained and turned back to the window.

Flashbomb sat in the hallway thinking about all of the ponies that were lost, He was in depression. Quillheart walked up the stairs and said he had somepony to cheer him up. Flashbomb looked up and through his tears he saw Applejack. She ran to him and hugged him. For a moment he thought it to good to be true. He then realized that it was really her. He smiled and wrapped his forelimbs around her. "Applejack! Your ok! I thought the Lovestrucks had gotten you!" he was over joyed that she was ok. He held her close and shed some tears of joy.

(sorry bout the slow reply i updated my profile pic)

"You think Ah'd let some lovestuck ponies get the best of me, the best apple bucker in Equestria! Give me more credit than that." Applejack joked, smiling, so happy her special somepony was okay.

Flashbomb released the hug and smiled warmly. He stood up and chuckled "sorry you have to see me this way, I kinda got into a scrap with some of them." he then looked down the stairs. He saw that Angel snapp was there. "glad to know that they are alright as well." he thought to himself.

Quillhart heard his name being said so he popped his head from the top of the stairs with a big smile and waved enthusiastically at silverstar. (A bit pinkie pieish ^^)

[colour=#daa520]"Hi there fella!"[/colour]

He used to be shy but when it came to young ponies like silverstar. There was no problem at all. In fact he loved to talk with children. He realized that he still had his saddlebag on, even if it was really dirty by now. He reached in and took out a quill and some paper.

[colour=#daa520]"Oh sweet Celestia! I haven't remembered to write anything! Very well I better catch up now."[/colour]

He began to write a story about the last 24 hours that had passed. With moonlit and Flashbomb as some of the main characters. He did not write about how he helped some ponies escape by making a huge herd of zombiefied ponies to follow him though. He wrote that part of the story with Applejack as the hero.

[colour=#daa520]"So done! perfect now we'll just have to wait for something else to happen."[/colour]

He said and added a final dot on his paper before he stuffed his things into his bag again.

(SilverStar is actually a young mare, About 2 years younger than RainbowDash)

SilverStar smiled and waved back. "Are his glasses ok? I don't think I look like a filly anymore" She put on a fake smile, She didn't want to make QuillHeart feel akward. "I don't look that small, Right angel?" She asked feeling self conces.

Angel let out a small laugh "You look like a very mature young mare, Its alright" He ruffled up her already ruffled hair.

SilverStar let out a little sigh. She hated being treated like a Filly. It was her biggest pet peav.

SilverStar Blushed and smiled "Thanks Time Spinner" She trotted over to the kitchen and brushed her tail over his nose when she passed by "If you wernt 2000 years old, Id almost think you were flirting with me" She joked

(kick out with hind-legs! Quillhart feels awkward now..... To his excuse I can say that he broke his glasses when he fought the ponies that chased him. (<--FACT!))

Quillhart may had eye issues but there was nothing wrong with his ears. His face turned red when he realized his mistake.

[colour=#daa520]"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I've had some seeing issues since I lost my glasses."[/colour]

He scratched his neck and smiled guilty.

[colour=#daa520]"I beg your pardon mam... Got nothing to say that's good enough to make up for this"[/colour]

He reached out his hoof. And smiled gently.

[colour=#daa520]"No hard feelings I hope?"[/colour]

"Oh, Ah've seen worse sugarcube. Now, would ya kindly catch me up as to whats going on? Whats with all these ponies runnin around, chasin after eachother?" Applejack asked Flashbomb, tilting her head in confusion.