Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

---

As Princess Celestia and Princess Luna continued through Ponyville, Princess Celestia tried using her spell again on one of the love cursed ponies. She shot out a beam of energy from her horn and knocked the pony down. However, after a few seconds the pony got back up, still infected by the curse.

Luna decided to take a stab at it. She cast a sleep spell over the pony. But the pony was mind controlled and unable to go to sleep.

"What do we do?" asked Luna.

"Elements of Harmony..." Celestia thought.

"I don't think we can, Celestia. Rainbow Dash is not present. I've tried to find her myself and she is nowhere in sight. I haven't seen Fluttershy or Twilight Sparkle either."

Celestia took a deep breath and tried to think of something.

They came across Flashbomb, and saw him under the spell.

"Dear me, this curse is worse than I thought. Equestria is in serious danger!" Celestia said.

Celestia tried casting a spell on Flashbomb, but the spell shattered into pieces against Flashbomb's sword.

"This is no use, Luna. Princess Cadence and Lovinity may be our only hope."

"How are we going to revive her if we cannot find a pony with the ability to send REAL love magic to her?" Princess Luna asked.

SilverStar regained consensus. Suddenly she saw FlashBomb throw Time Spinner into a hoard of Love Structs. "Time to end this!" He yelled "[colour=#008080]no..[/colour]" She said trying to get up. The amulet Time Spinner had gave her began to glow a faint blue. "[colour=#008080]No... no...NO![/colour]" She yelled. Her horn glowed and before Time hit the ground he stopped She levitated him over to her. After she jumped up onto FlashBomb and made him fold his wings. Which she would do to angel to make him crash. But she would let him go. This time, She didnt let go. FlashBomb hit the ground and the sword flew up in the air. Again, Her horn glowed and she levitated it to Time Spinner.

Time was thrown into the love strucks. He felt their kisses but he was already infected from drinking the punch. They did nothing but make him feel awkward...and provide a shield for him! He moved until all the love strucks had begun to form a line in front of Time. He had an idea.

(Okay guys I'm really tired so i'm going to bed. I leave Time's fate to:

IIID3LTAIII

I can't type that for some reason. :/)

Flash bomb was taken by surprise by the sudden loss of his wings. He fell t the ground and lost the sword. He roared and shook violently. Silver star was tossed to the side but landed safetly. Flashbomb turned on her. His mind numb with the potion. "Oh my sweet its not that simple." He then charged at her. She hopped out of the way and Flashbomb slammed into some stands and tumbled. He got up and blindly charged at her again this time he was sure to hit his mark.

Razor growled at Angel, then looked at Rarity and then Angel, "Can't...bah...I have a pink pony to find! I don't have time for two plain old ponies!"

With that Razor took off, plowing through a herd of ponies and flying fast. He flew, looking wildly and then noticed two large winged unicorns. Did they know where Pinkie was?

Razor flew over, skdding to a halt and pointed a claw at the two alicorns, who Razor did not recognize right now in his condition, "Where's Pinkie. Tell me now!"

The griffin flew off. Angel flew down to where Rarity was, "Are you ok? Can you stand?" he asked, He looked back to see the heard of Stallions coming, They were joined by a few mare's that must have seen Angel.

SilverStar was thrown off by FlashBomb, She landed on her hoofs like she would when She was Filly and Angel was still a colt. She looked up to see him charge, She dodged and looked back, He charged again. This time she couldn't get out of the way in time. She got hit and rolled a couple of feet in the other direction. A stallion hoped on top of her, But she pushed him off. "[colour=#008080]Owie" [/colour]She squeed.

Razor

---

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stared at Razor.

"Do not threaten the rulers of Equestria!" Princess Luna firmly shouted to Razor.

"If you wish to know where Pinkie Pie is, put the claw down and help us find her." Princess Celestia stated to Razor.

"Otherwise, leave us alone and let us take care of this." Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's horns glowed, ready to fire if Razor were to make any moves at them.

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb had hit his mark and he was laughing again he didnt stop he reared around. He snorted and glared with his heartfilled eyes "You will become one of us there is no denying it!" He charged to continue his onslaught. (ok i feel so op right now. i think that i need to be stopped somehow. but not instantly you know? Its like a boss battle. ;) )

Razor, being obsessed with Pinkie Pie, threw Rarity and flew off in anger. Rarity dropped at hit her hoof hard. Angel flew down to her, worried. Despite the situation, actually, possibly BECAUSE of the situation, Rarity made it more dramatic. [colour=#800080]"Oh~, my hoof! I can't stand! I am doomed! DOOMED! Doomed to be cursed by love! Nothing can save me now~! Oh~, my hoof!" [/colour]Her hoof was in immense pain, and Rarity was using that to her advantage for this. [colour=#800080]"Seriously though, I think I broke my hoof." [/colour]Rarity's acting skills allowed her to suck up the pain while speaking, but the impact did force tears down her face.

Razor

---

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stared at Razor.

"Do not threaten the rulers of Equestria!" Princess Luna firmly shouted to Razor.

"If you wish to know where Pinkie Pie is, put the claw down and help us find her." Princess Celestia stated to Razor.

"Otherwise, leave us alone and let us take care of this." Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's horns glowed, ready to fire if Razor were to make any moves at them.

Razor blinked, his eyes all hearts, "Help....then I find Pinkie? OKAY! What do you want me to do? Tell me tell me?" Razor bounced up and down, his own love sick madness taking away his sense and his simple desire to find Pinkie over powering him.

Angel looked back "Well not time to have a broken hoof" He said, he picked her up again. At first he didnt think he had the energy to fly with Rarity for a foot, But something was pushing him to keep going. Before he knew it they were off the ground. "Back to the hill I suppose" He thought of the place they were before they went back to help everypony. Angel managed to stop at his house and pick up a first aid kit before the hoard caught up. They were nearly at the hill, Angel began to feel really tired now. "I hope I dont have to carry you again tonight" He said. He put her down gently and landed "Now.. Lets take a look at that ho-" he fell down and was asleep.

Angel picked up Rarity again, and flew her off. Thankfully, not of the lovestruck ponies chased after them. He landed on the hill they were on earlier, after grabbing a first aid kit from his house. He lay her down, and was about to begin healing her hoof, but he suddenly fell asleep. Rarity laughed at that quietly. She decided to let him sleep. No lovestrucks appeared to be around, and he looked cute as he lay there snoring. Rarity herself lay back. The sun appeared to be rising. She couldn't believe she was up for so long. She fluttered her eyes close, and fell asleep herself.

(Going to bed, night guys!)

Flashbomb lunged at silver star but she sidestepped him yet again he slammed headfirst into a wall and managed to break through he shook his head and stumbled out. "Enough games." He snorted again. He then focused to charge but this time he was going to land his mark and finnish her off.

Razor

---

Celestia looked at Razor, with his eyes glowing hearts. She thought Razor was under the curse.

"First thing I would like you to do, is to decree that you will not attack other ponies with your curse." Princess Celestia said. "Otherwise, I will have to let Luna put you into a deep sleep if you fail at any time to keep your decree."

Celestia blinked at Razor.

"If you keep your decree, it will be much easier for all of us to not only find Pinkie Pie, but to put an end to this curse." Celestia continued.

Razor

---

Celestia looked at Razor, with his eyes glowing hearts. She thought Razor was under the curse.

"First thing I would like you to do, is to decree that you will not attack other ponies with your curse." Princess Celestia said. "Otherwise, I will have to let Luna put you into a deep sleep if you fail at any time to keep your decree."

Celestia blinked at Razor.

"If you keep your decree, it will be much easier for all of us to not only find Pinkie Pie, but to put an end to this curse." Celestia continued.

Razor saluted, "I swear by my ancestor's spirits. The most solemn of vows a griffon can make." Razor didn't really care what he was swearing to, so long as he could find his bundle of joy and cake. Pinkie Pie!

"I'll keep my word. We griffons never go back on a oath. Lets go. Lets go." He said, bouncing on his heels.

(((heading to sleep. Will respond more in the morrow)))

SilverStar remembered back to earlier when TimeSpinner had told her when she was in trouble to use the amulet. She closed her eyes and began to focus on Herself suddenly appearing on the roof of the building she was next to.. She concentrated as hard as she could. She opened her eyes and she was on the roof watching FlashBomb charge where she once stood.

Razor

---

"Hmm..." Celestia quietly uttered... she was weary of the Griffon's promise... but she was not justified to cause any trouble unless the griffon did first.

"Come Griffon." Celestia finally replied. The three flew into the air.

"We're not only looking for Pinkie Pie, but we're also looking for all of the mane 6. We need them to use the Elements of Harmony to put an end to this curse... or at least try to." Celestia was not confident about her plan.

"But what about Rainbow Dash?" Luna Asked.

"Griffon, have you seen ANY of the other mane 6 ponies in Equestria?" Celestia asked.

(Will also be heading to bed. If any of your RP posts relate to Lovinity, Princess Celestia or Luna, or Princess Cadence or Shining Armor, please quote my post. Otherwise, I may not read it. In my email, I'll be reading all the "X quoted you" emails first... then get to the reply on Hearts and Hooves Day emails if I have time..

Flashbomb charged and then took off as fast as he could go. He hit Rainboom speed and knew Silverstar would be finnished he Was suprised though to only feel air. He opened his eyes then CRASH! Flashbomb smashed through a wall of a house. Cartwheeled/ Ragdolled across the floor. Slamed his head against various objects in the house. Ragdolled through 3 more walls. Smashed through a bathroom. Crushed through the wall and exited the building. He then proceeded to skip accross the ground and finnaly Smashed into the townhall and came to a Dead stop when he hit the marble pillars . He lay there dazed, as the pillar topped and fell apart on top of him. He roared one last time and the potion faded. His lovethirsty rage had dissapeared. His eyes faded back to normal. He blacked out from the pain. Townhall was Destroyed around him.

(boss battle over, Flashbomb is no longer under the spell but is critically injured. Good job IIDeltaII you get a gold star!)

(Flashbomb is knocked out and im going to bed. Weather or not he survives is up to you ponies.)

The dust cloud rose up into the air as the destruction was shown. The sun rose Gently on the horizon. And ponyville lay in ruins.

Quillhart spat on the ground before discord's feets. He was really mad now. He began to walk away and turned his head to discord a last time. "we got nothing to say to eachother. Discord." He said the last word soaked in despise. He trotted out to find flash again. Some ponies tried to kiss him but he was so mad that he simply threw them over with one hoof and without giving them a glance. He did only look ahead, listening for anything that might will attack him.

He noticed something blue by the town hall. "flash!" He galloped to flashbomb and took a step back when he saw how he looked like. "I don't think I've ever seen you this handsome before flash." He noticed that he'd passed off and he frowned. He opened one of his eyes and smiled when he saw that he was back to normal. that would make things a lot easier. He saw a dress was laying nearby so he ripped it apart to make a bandage. He would have to clean the wounds once they got inside in safety. He bound the wounds and gently lifted him up on his back. "I told you that I will carry you." He smiled and began his path back to safety.

(if you think that flash is taking to much place I'm surprised that none have said anything about our little quill here. xD I tend to be first in a lot of actions and that's because I love this rp)

Time had seen Flashbomb run into the wall and be knocked Unconscious. He sighed in relief and looked for Silver He couldn't find her, until he looked at the rooftops. He was glad she was safe. He moved towards her. He needed to find way to get to her.

[colour=#696969]"Are you alright?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He called towards her.[/colour]

Applejack glared at Discord, then left. She walked around, careful to not let any lovestrucks see her. She looked herself over. "Oh, pony feathers. My dress is ruined." Her eyes widened as she reached up and patted her mane. "Oh thank Celestia, the gem is still there. Flash?" She saw the blue blur crash into town hall. She charged over, but Quillheart beat her there. "Please tell me he's okay."

Flashbomb lay on Quillheart's back he was awake, but barely. He opened his eyes and saw he was being carried. But he didnt know by who. He didnt feel any pain for some reason, he figured it was from his lovestruck self hitting his head so many times. He slipped back and forth between concioussness. "Im.....sorry....that wasnt me..." He coughed.

Pinkie woke with a start when there was loud crash and a rumble. She jumped to her hooves and quickly looked around her surroundings. She was in a small room with white walls; there was a small bed a couch and dresser. She knew where she was, having been here a couple times, it was a private room near the balcony in the town hall.

She rubbed her head trying to remember how she got there. The last thing she could think of was that she managed to escape Razor, but she was quickly captured again. Then he started preening her mane... Pinkie shook her head. The rest of the events from the dance slowly leaked into her head. "What’s was wrong with everypony?" She said as she quietly opened the door to the room.

It was surprisingly empty, she walked down the hallway and onto the balcony. The first thing she noticed the hole in the wall, then the empty building. Near one of the pillars was a blue mess under the rubble of a pillar. She recognized some of the features. "Flashbomb." She said softly. She jumped over the edge, and slowly fell to the ground.

Quillhart spat on the ground before discord's feets. He was really mad now. He began to walk away and turned his head to discord a last time. "we got nothing to say to eachother. Discord." He said the last word soaked in despise. He trotted out to find flash again. Some ponies tried to kiss him but he was so mad that he simply threw them over with one hoof and without giving them a glance. He did only look ahead, listening for anything that might will attack him.

She noticed something blue by the town hall. "flash!" He galloped to flashbomb and took a step back when he saw how he looked like. "I don't think I've ever seen you this handsome before flash." He noticed that he'd passed off and he frowned. He opened one of his eyes and smiled when he saw that he was back to normal. that would make things a lot easier. He saw a dress was laying nearby so he ripped it apart to make a bandage. He would have to clean the wounds once they got inside in safety. He bound the wounds and gently lifted him up on his back. "I told you that I will carry you." He smiled and began his path back to safety.

(if you think that flash is taking to much place I'm surprised that none have said anything about our little quill here. xD I tend to be first in a lot of actions and that's because I love this rp)

As she was approaching Flashbomb, she heard another pony approaching so she hid and watched as Quillhart approached. She sighed in relief as she saw that he wasn't crazy. She slowly walked towards him but he started walking off.

As she was about to reach them Applejack ran towards them. Pinkie was happy to see her friend was okay, she would have to check on the others. "Hey guys." Pinkie said quietly as she approached the group.

Princess Celestia and Luna continued to try and find the mane 6, but their search was proving unsuccessful. They thought they spotted Applejack, but looking in closer it did not look like her. Princess Celestia and Luna landed.

"This isn't of any use. Without the mane 6, the Elements of Harmony will not work," Celestia said.

"Then what are we going to do if there is no way to revive Lovinity?" Princess Luna asked.

For possibly the first time ever, princess Celestia replied "I dont know. None of our spells are effective. We cannot find the mane 6, and there is no way to revive Lovinity."