Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Quillheart, Flashbomb, Time, Leisha

---

Celestia looked up to the sky and noticed the sun was still slowly ticking. 1133pm.

"Luna, quick! We have little time. Take Quillheart and Time to the royal palace to show them the artifact." Celestia said.

"I will do that sister. You take care of Flashbomb." Luna replied.

"I will be there as soon as I am done." Celestia said.

Luna took Time and Quillheart onto her back and flew towards the royal palace.

(remember curse is too powerful to be stopped by reality manipulation or magic alone)

---

Back where Lovinity and Cadence were, a Migraine suddenly came on the corrupted Lovinity, and she had to stop and put a hoof on her head. Cadence (also corrupted) looked at her and tried to figure out what to do. However, a random sane pegasus swooped down and grabbed Lovinity and Cadence, quickly putting them far from Leisha. (Rainbow Dash maybe? If someone wants to play her?)

Edited by Lovinity

Razor shot up and shook his head, "Ugh....who got the number of that airship?"

Razor shook his head again and rubbed the big bump on his head, "Ugh....did I fail in a mating dive?"

Razor got got up and looked around, hearts in his eyes. He saw Puzzlebeat and looked him right in the face.

"Help? Help? Just help me find Pinkie. I need love her!" Razor said, and looked around, "that and maybe some ice. My head is killing me." He rubbed his head again, wincing as he gently rubbed the bump.

Razor stated looking about again, sniffing the air. He stopped and pointed towards a location, "I smell cupcakes and frosting. Pinkie!" With that, Razor flew off again towards Pinkie was hiding, only to slam into another building in his excitement. He fell to the ground and said, "I meant to do that." before just laying there in a daze.

(...anyone willing to take either Princess Luna, or Cadence off of my hand? I feel I'm playing too many characters right now. Please take up to all two if desired)

EDIT: forgot I need to do princess celestia for this story to work

Princess Luna taken

Edited by Lovinity

Princess Luna took QuillHeart and TimeSpinner, SilverStar was very confused now. Princess Celestia was about to take FlashBomb as well. "[colour=#008080]Dont just leave me here alone![/colour]" She yelled. She felt like a Filly again when no-pony thought she was important.

SilverStar?

---

Princess Celestia looked at SilverStar.

"Calm down... I am not leaving just yet. I am about to heal Flashbomb and you can come with me." Celestia said.

Edited by Lovinity

Rainbow dash had been flying. She was in deep remorse, she couldnt protect Cloudsdale. Her home was lost. "I tried so hard and i failed them." she thought as she zoomed through the sky. she flew near canterlot and saw that a pony was under attack by 2 lovestrucks. "I wont let her down though!" she flew over and knocked the 2 lovestrucks back. She looked back "Are you ok?" Se then ooked twoard the 2 lovestrucks. "Cadence? Lovinity?" she couldnt believe that they had turned to.

Flasbomb stood up and looked up to Princess celestia. "You should let discord take care of the skies. Im useless, all i have been doing lately is being a burden on the others." He said. " I would just slow things down." He turned away. and trotted to the couch. "Besides he can do it with a snap."

Flashbomb

---

"We need your help Flashbomb. Just imagine... if Discord could do anything with a snap, then we wouldn't have ponies would we? Or if we did, they'd have no purpose. Discord can only do so much. We all can only do so much. Even I have limitations. But when we work together we accomplish much more." Princess Celestia said.

"I may be able to heal you." Celestia also said.

(I confuse pony's for a living apparently... Sorry about that Lovinity ^^; )

SilverStar sighed "[colour=#008080]Whew, Ok good. I thought I was going to have to fend for myself.[/colour]" She smiled at Princess Celestia, "[colour=#008080]Wait, Why are you here in PonyVille? Shouldn't you be back in Canterlot helping the pony's there?[/colour]" She asked

SilverStar

---

"There's only so much I can do. All of the ponies under the curse... I cannot help right now. I tried. The only way to free the curse is to do what the ancient artifact back at the royal palace says. If you come with Flashbomb and me, I'll show you the artifact as well." Celestia said to SilverStar.

---

Lovinity and Cadence didn't know what hit them. They both slowly came back into consciousness and saw Rainbow Dash. They prepared to fly after her.

Rainbow dash couldnt beliee her eyes. Princess Cadence was cursed and so was Lovinity. He closed her eyes and reopened them to make sure she saw clearly. "Not you too." she said. She saw them prepare to Attack her. " Cadence! Lovinity! its me Rainbow Dash! Stop this! " She got ready to defend herself. "Im not your enemy!"

Flashbomb looked up at Celestia. "Y....you believe in me?" He asked her. He stood up slowly. He faultered with pain but regained his footing.

Razor shot up and shook his head, "Ugh....who got the number of that airship?"

Razor shook his head again and rubbed the big bump on his head, "Ugh....did I fail in a mating dive?"

Razor got got up and looked around, hearts in his eyes. He saw Puzzlebeat and looked him right in the face.

"Help? Help? Just help me find Pinkie. I need love her!" Razor said, and looked around, "that and maybe some ice. My head is killing me." He rubbed his head again, wincing as he gently rubbed the bump.

Razor stated looking about again, sniffing the air. He stopped and pointed towards a location, "I smell cupcakes and frosting. Pinkie!" With that, Razor flew off again towards Pinkie was hiding, only to slam into another building in his excitement. He fell to the ground and said, "I meant to do that." before just laying there in a daze.

Pinkie gasped and dodged out of the way as Razor dive bombed on her location. Her vision was blurred as the dust got into her eyes. She rubbed her eyes trying to clear her vision. With teary eyes she stumbled forward heading toward the blur she thought was razor. After a couple blinks she was able to see again. She continued walking towards razor. Once she reached him, she started shaking him, hoping to snap him out of his daze. "Razor! Razor, are you okay?! That looked painful..." She shouted worriedly.

*SPOILER!!!*

THE TIME IS NOW: 1135am

EDIT: I meant AM not PM XP

Flashbomb

---

"Of course I believe in you" Celestia replied to Flashbomb. "Twilight Sparkle has studied friendship ever since she came to Ponyville... and she has brought back many findings in her studies that even I find truly inspirational. I decided then it was time for her to become a princess, and so it happened. I learned from her that friends must stick together to overcome the strongest of evil. When they do, anything can be overcome. Now grab my wing Flashbomb. I will try to heal you."

---

Lovinity and Cadence was under the curse... they didn't recognize Rainbow Dash, nor would be able to. They started to fly towards her.

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb limped over to Princess Celestia. He did as she asked.

Rainbow dash was in denial. She Shot forward and tackled both of them. she flipped back and landed on all fours. "I dont want to hurt you!" She paused. "Cadence! its me Rainbow Dash! Please i dont want to fight you!." She readied herself for another charge. "Lovinity Come to your senses! this is not who you are!" She tried to reach them. "Please i dont want to do this!"

Flashbomb and Rainbow Dash

---

Princess Celestia began casting a healing spell on Flashbomb. He started glowing white... and his wounds started healing. There was one problem: any emotional / mental scars that he had could not heal. Flashbomb sparkled white and then returned to normal as Celestia gently let go of him. Flashbomb was now physically well.

"I tried to heal you the best I can Flashbomb, but since you were once under the curse, I do not know how effective my spell was for you." Celestia replied.

---

Lovinity had another one of those sharp migraine pains and fell out of the sky. Cadence tried to catch her but wasn't fast enough. Lovinity lay on the ground for a moment trying to come back. Meanwhile Cadence continued to stare down Rainbow Dash.

Flashbomb began to heal. He felt his wounds burn and his bones mend. He floated back down. he felt Amazing. He took off his bandages. Celestia told him that she didnt know how well it worked. He awnsered with a hug.. "Thank you princess. Thank you so much." He looked up at her and released the hug. "I feel great!" He responded to her.

Rainbow dash stared at Cadence. "Cadence.....please.....im your friend..." she readied herself. "I dont want to hurt you."

Flashbomb, Quillheart (if still with us), and SilverStar

---

"Fellow friends, come with me on my back and I'll take you to the Royal Palace to show you the artifact and what we need to do to lift the curse. We must hurry though because we only have 25 minutes until the curse unleashes its worst and becomes nearly permanent. It's already headed towards that path."

Princess Celestia took Flashbomb, Quillheart, and SilverStar with her to the royal palace.

Rainbow Dash

---

Lovinity recovered from the fall, but was still under the curse. Princess Cadence pulled her back up as they got ready to charge once again at Rainbow Dash.

"What's wrong Rainbow Dash? Do you need some pink with that ROYGBIV?" Cadence said to her.

EDIT: AH **** haha she wasn't supposed to recognize Rainbow Dash. Oh well... will leave it in there anyway and see what happens XP

Edited by Lovinity

Time was deep in thought. He wondered exactly what was going on. Was he key to saving equestria. How could he cause...REDEMPTION! Of course that was what the sword kept saying. That was what he needed to do. Though the thought of him turning back Time was interesting. Time had done it only twice before and that was with the pocket watch in full power and when he was influenced by fear. He would need to find a way to influence that power again...but how?

(Remember Princess Luna is someone else's now, and Princess Cadence is still up for grabs if someone wants to do her :) )

Rainbow Dash

---

Cadence's horn began to glow pink as she started firing at Rainbow Dash, trying to get her under the curse. But knowing Rainbow Dash's speed, Cadence wasn't quick enough to hit Rainbow Dash at any point. Lovinity tried flying close to Rainbow Dash to distract her while Cadence tried firing again.

Pinkie gasped and dodged out of the way as Razor dive bombed on her location. Her vision was blurred as the dust got into her eyes. She rubbed her eyes trying to clear her vision. With teary eyes she stumbled forward heading toward the blur she thought was razor. After a couple blinks she was able to see again. She continued walking towards razor. Once she reached him, she started shaking him, hoping to snap him out of his daze. "Razor! Razor, are you okay?! That looked painful..." She shouted worriedly.

Razor's eyes rolled as he was shaken, "Ugh...I'm getting sick."

He took Pinkies hooves off him and allowed himself to steady, but he was seeing triple, "Wooo the one in the middle may remain. The rest of you....another day."

Razor shook his head, "what's...Pinkie!" Razor grabbed Pinkie into a hug, "I thought I'd lost you." He pulled her closer to a hug, nuzzling her.

Rainbow dash dodged the shots one after another. She saw Lovinity fly nearby her. She saw in the corner of her eyethat Cadence had begun to fire. She then immedeately grabbed lovinty Spun her around at mach10 speed and threw her in the path of the shot. It struck Lovinity and she smacked straight into Cadence. They rolled head over hooves and landed with a thud. Rainbow dash landed where she once was. "Cadence! Get a grip!" She was frustrated. "Dont you realize what your doing!? Wake up! i dont like fighting you! " Tears started to form. she figured she wouldnot get through to her.

SilverStar, Flashbomb, Quillheart, Princess Luna, and whoever all was with Princess Luna (forgot)

---

"I'm sure he'll do fine." Princess Celestia replied to SilverStar. They arrived at the royal palace with Princess Luna.

Princess Celestia received the artifact and told the ponies what it was saying.

"It was fortold long ago that on a Hearts and Hooves Day falling on the 13th year of an unknown century, a curse would spell out over Equestria, causing fake and dangerous love to infect the fellow ponies. The only way to rid this curse is to locate four specific ponies. One pony will carry the cutie mark of a heart with a diamond (Cadence). Another will carry a heart with a padlock cutie mark (Leisha). The third will carry (forgot your cutie mark Time). And the fourth pony will carry a heart with the infinity symbol. These four ponies must join together, with the Element of love, to cast a magical force over Equestria to free the ponies from the curse. (Cadence) will be providing the love in this spell. (Leisha) will be the key to unlocking the true love which lies beneath the ponies' curse. (Time) will be the one to roll back everything to the point before everything began, freeing Equestria from all the damages and harm caused by the curse. And finally (Lovinity) will be the one to execute the Element of Love, which will unite the magic from the other three ponies and expand it outward across Equestria. If in the event (Time, Cadence, Lovinity) fall under the curse, (Leisha) has the power to free them from the curse, but before she can do so, she must unlock a personal truth. When she does, her padlock on her cutie mark will unlock, allowing her to unlock the love from the cursed ponies. If she herself gets cursed, as long as she can unveil her personal truth, she can free herself. The magic must be executed by high noon of the day after Hearts and Hooves Day... otherwise (Lovinity and Cadence) will cast a spell, causing the curse to become nearly impossible to remove and all-the-more dangerous."

Rainbow Dash

---

(sorry Dashie... without Leisha, Princess Cadence and Lovinity can't get freed from the curse. At least, that's what every pony thinks.)

Cadence and Lovinity see Rainbow Dash crying. Lovinity had another migraine pain strike her, and she fell down. Cadence helped her back up, but she was still woozy and unable to see Rainbow Dash clearly. Cadence targets Rainbow Dash again.

...and suddenly a supernova exploded over Equestria and every pony died.

...HA! Just kidding. I'm pulling all your hooves. That didn't really happen.

Razor's eyes rolled as he was shaken, "Ugh...I'm getting sick."

He took Pinkies hooves off him and allowed himself to steady, but he was seeing triple, "Wooo the one in the middle may remain. The rest of you....another day."

Razor shook his head, "what's...Pinkie!" Razor grabbed Pinkie into a hug, "I thought I'd lost you." He pulled her closer to a hug, nuzzling her.

Pinkie moved back slightly as Razor removed her hooves. Pinkie laughed at his comment.

Pinkie let herself be pulled into a hug with no resistance. She was happy that Razor seemed back to normal; she returned the hug promptly, making sure not to break the already hurt griffin. "You couldn't loose me silly! Unless were playing hide and seek, I'm a champ." Pinkie was thrilled, but she had to be sure that he was back to normal. She put her hooves on his face and held open one of his eyes, she stared at his eyes, looking for the tell tell signs of the love sickness.